10+ Year Old Account
    old stuff, the MV isn't even in widescreen lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRqmG6GaL_k
    Last edited by Kagdar; 2013-07-24 at 01:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently she's known for introducing the techno genre to korea hehe, so she's been around a while yea

Definitley need to listen to more of her, so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to find something of her with relatively good quality...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that teaser sounds more like it's showing the intro to the song, not the song it's self. So it's not surprising, it's also not uncommon for a teaser to make a song sound bad when it's not because it seems sometimes like they don't actually want to let people know what the songs going to sound like until it's out.

They're playing one of the better FT Island songs at the beginning though which is cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYMDmhfMpk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    They're playing one of the better FT Island songs at the beginning though which is cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYMDmhfMpk
    Aye, "I Wish" is a damn great song!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite is Severely though, always will be! Amazing MV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    [video=youtube;xnku4o3tRB4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnku4o3tRB4[video]

It's pretty good actually! The MV is incredibly boring though
    I really like it About the MV: It has a rather nice choreo, so I'm happy \o/

Krystal's hair looks quite good after all, and I'm pleasantly surprised with what they managed to do with Sulli's hair now that it's so short (due to her filming of To The Beautiful You). Can't wait til the live performances get going :3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh 5Dolls teaser:

[video=youtube;R_hM0Os6GY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hM0Os6GY4[video]
    Not really sure why they changed their name to F-ve Dolls though..
    It changes everything!!!

Rather nice teaser. Not sure if I'm just noticing it more, but it seems to me that the butt-shaking in girl choreos are getting more frequent.. D:

Yeah the choreo is nice, but I would've prefered a more interesting MV Kai was in some of the teaser pics though so maybe there'll be a drama version?
    Meh, for me having a nice choreo is a more interesting MV! But mhm, I forgot about the Kai teaser for a second, yeah, maybe there will be a drama version. Or a second single

Plssss
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you expect something not good from f(x) mig really! xD

It doesn't say it but this seems like a dance version to the MV, might not be though, SM isn't exactly known for making good MVs. I know some people here disagree but the chorea is really the only highlight of pretty much every SM MV, with the odd exception like Disturbance by BoA, where the MV was made by BoAs brother and not SM Ent, so really they should just let BoAs brother make all their MVs from now on because that was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Did you expect something not good from f(x) mig really! xD

It doesn't say it but this seems like a dance version to the MV, might not be though, SM isn't exactly known for making good MVs. I know some people here disagree but the chorea is really the only highlight of pretty much every SM MV, with the odd exception like Disturbance by BoA, where the MV was made by BoAs brother and not SM Ent, so really they should just let BoAs brother make all their MVs from now on because that was good.
    Damn straight!!!!!!

sorreh to butt in..
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-07-24 at 12:15 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Sister and secret were a let down, After schools single was a let down but the actual album is amazing imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Anakso, what was it you were wanting me to look at yesterday? I didn't get a chance and then you logged out of IRC.

10+ Year Old Account
    IRC? like in the old mIRC? woah it's been ages since i didn't chat on this... wonder if there are still some good channels to chat with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Anakso, what was it you were wanting me to look at yesterday? I didn't get a chance and then you logged out of IRC.
    If you were in IRC right now you coulda asked me but you're not xD

It was the highlight medley to f(x)s new album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TWvI6cvPMH0

At the time that's all their was but now they've released the MV for their new song, no album yet though
    Here is the MV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=xnku4o3tRB4

And yea Kag, mods have an IRC channel Most of us actually use mIRC I think but some people use other things for it. There is also one for regular users you can join Information on that is in a sticky in General Discussion I believe.

Anyway, off to bed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never used IRC in my entire life, I feel so young.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep and the single is great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYuUWBv69C8

Unfortunately it's only a mini album with 6 songs, 1 of which is a remix and three of the songs are songs we already have, the only new songs are that one with a MV and blow my speakers out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the sad face? Being young is good! :3
    True, but my mentor at work used to use IRC all the time and then people somewhat my own age use it to and I've barely even heard of it (I know what it is, that's it), I feel so out of place! Kinda like how I grew up not liking Counter-Strike. That game is like the bible to swedish young adults D:

I just went to the thread to link this! Great news <3

Kai being blonde just works so good.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Looks like 9 Muses was in a car accident recently. Also, Sunny Days are adding 2 new members and will be a 7 member group now with a new single coming out on the 31st.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to think that idols' companies hire terrible drivers. Either that or there's so many idols that every now and then some group is bound to get hit by a car

Speaking of car accidents, Kyuhyun's story about his time in the hospital (after Suju's car accident) was very touching. After the crash, the driver apparently sat on his knees screaming that it was all his fault and that he'd even take his own life for it. (pretty sure he didn't tho!)

Kyuhyun was hurt really bad in the accident, and for some reason the doctor wanted to remove his vocal chords to make other surgery easier, as Kyuhyun was in a coma and only had a 20% chance to survive. His dad told the doctor that even if it endangered Kyuhyun during the operation, the doctor wasn't allowed to remove his vocal chords as that would ruin his dreams of continuing as a singer. Kyuhyun's father has always been against Kyuhyun singing.

My feels :c
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-07-25 at 07:33 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt