It was a Ladies' Code teaser, but for some reason it was removed

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VFLFRxt5Lc
    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

Ah, yea was already looking forward to that. I thought something had been released!

Might end up being better than their debut, will find that out when it's released, but doubt it will be better than this

Such an amazing song, wish it had a MV.

edit: changed link to FMV, better than nothing xD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I'm not on my mobile at the moment but thank you for including a link at the bottom in case I was! We should make that a thing we do from now on for video links because I know at least me and I think BHD post here from our phones quite a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

There are four possibilities for the bonus eps BHD.

Either
    1. It's something I've never seen or heard of, which I hope it's not xD
    2. It's just recording from their show on school of rock
    3. It's behind the scenes footage (most likely, they've done that for other shows)
    4. It's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDuODMRR7g

Which is probably the best of the whole series imo, so good, but you said two and that is only one unless there is another one I'm missing I dunno. That is episode 9 though so in your downloads is it 9 episodes and then two bonus?
    If it is, I'd say they're either behind the scenes footage or the actual show they performed on

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh and I'm not on my mobile at the moment but thank you for including a link at the bottom in case I was! We should make that a thing we do from now on for video links because I know at least me and I think BHD post here from our phones quite a lot.
    Aye, I'm on here quite a bit on my phone, usually only when I don't really have much time tho, so for me it isn't very bothersome if I can't see inserted videos. But it's probably a good idea anyway!

There are four possibilities for the bonus eps BHD.

Either
    1. It's something I've never seen or heard of, which I hope it's not xD
    2. It's just recording from their show on school of rock
    3. It's behind the scenes footage (most likely, they've done that for other shows)
    4. It's this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjDuODMRR7g

Which is probably the best of the whole series imo, so good, but you said two and that is only one unless there is another one I'm missing I dunno. That is episode 9 though so in your downloads is it 9 episodes and then two bonus?
    If it is, I'd say they're either behind the scenes footage or the actual show they performed on
    I got 9 episodes + 2 bonus episodes, both 20-30min long. I didn't want to spoil anything so I only checked through a few sec, but it seems like ep 2 of the bonus ones are an outdoor performance of Kissing You They have different dates on them, maybe the first one is the School of Rock performance they're practicing for in the normal ep 2. Starting to think more and more than both are them are supposed to be seen after the first 9 now ^^

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell o_O
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/exo-fans-banned-from-having-fandom-access-at-sbs-inkigayo

This is because even though fans were asked to stop jaywalking and were asked to follow the security and staff orders, dangerous actions such as jaywalking, taking over the streets, and chasing the artists' and causing others to frown upon those who were holding the EXO cheer equipment continued.
    Exotics going bananas!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Oh, cool must be their performances then, haven't seen them I don't think, maybe bits but not the whole thing.

Release date for Perfume's new album "Level 3" has been announced, it's out on the 2nd of October this year

I am very excite :3

Finally figured out why I didn't recognise Leeteuk's voice in the narration of Girls Go To School. It's not him doing it! The narrator is Sungmin, as it's way too cute to be Teukie ^^

You had me fooled, Anak, but no more! :O
    singin' lalalalalalala

Also

One of the new tracks "Party Maker" is previewed in this advert :3

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Release date for Perfume's new album "Level 3" has been announced, it's out on the 2nd of October this year

I am very excite :3
    So far! And that preview sounds great.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLajoie
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!
    Not giving a f*ck is awwwesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Also

One of the new tracks "Party Maker" is previewed in this advert :3
    It sounds great Now I have something else to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Finally figured out why I didn't recognise Leeteuk's voice in the narration of Girls Go To School. It's not him doing it! The narrator is Sungmin, as it's way too cute to be Teukie ^^

You had me fooled, Anak, but no more! :O
    Really
    It's been too long since I watched it then xD swear I remember it being leeteuk but I did remember it was Suju xD
    Is sungmin even in the show? I remember leeteuk and Shindong and there were some others but I don't remember ho.

An i'd prefer KARA to comeback rather than wonder Girls :

PS : Anak, i did something with this video to test if it would work on your phone.
    Are you tired of focusing your time and energy on projects and activities without seeing any positive results? Try…not giving a f*ck!!

It does not

Need a link xD

I also would prefer a kara comeback to a wonder girls! They're comeback is next month and I can't wait.

I tried to link the video tag, guess it doesn't work : for the purpose of the test http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g0XpNvLWimo

Oh pandora yea great song, easily the upcoming comeback I'm looking forward to the most.

Phone link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY...layer_embedded

I appreciate that they're trying something different, but I don't know....

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, not at all what I was expecting. The MV is kind of annoying with all the cuts, but the song is really good. Hate you~

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Really
    It's been too long since I watched it then xD swear I remember it being leeteuk but I did remember it was Suju xD
    Is sungmin even in the show? I remember leeteuk and Shindong and there were some others but I don't remember ho.
    Hehe ^^ So far I haven' seen Sungmin, or at least not alone. He's obviously around whenever they meet Suju as a group for performances and stuff in the show. But yeah, they even show his face in the lower right corner every now and then, and at the end of ep 3 (I think), he says his name!

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    [video=youtube;KLHY_7PgaV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY_7PgaV0&feature=player_embedded[video]

Phone link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY...layer_embedded

I appreciate that they're trying something different, but I don't know....
    Hm, not really what I expected even if I knew they'd try something a bit different.. Still kinda like it, sounds like the kind of song that'll grow on me, so hopefully it does ^^ So far Coffee Shop is my favorite or their new songs.

I know I'm like a year late, but I didn't really like the song until now: BoA's Shadow is an amazing song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fHERLFv-FU
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-08-06 at 06:20 AM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Their new style reminds me a lot of beast, it's very different but I still like it
    It's about 1000x better than coffee or stop!

All I hear is lies!

But that reminds me, I haven't checked out beast's new stuff yet. I kinda unlike them, but not for their music. An old classmate who liked kpop told me that she thought that suju sucked and that beast was much better. Lowest blow: She said beast had better dancers. It's like she wanted me to slap her or something ;_; I kinda un-like Big Bang for a similar reason: damn fans hating on suju MVs. I'm sure some suju fans do the same but it really upsets me </3
    Last edited by Skinny Red; 2013-08-06 at 07:26 AM.
    singin' lalalalalalala

I think beast is more popular with western girls than Suju, I had a friend at work too that did not like Suju or SNSD but loved Beast and 4minute
    She saw 4minute live even, was jealous of that!

When someone disses on Suju's dancing. It's f**king war! x)
    singin' lalalalalalala