10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to link the video tag, guess it doesn't work : for the purpose of the test http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g0XpNvLWimo

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh pandora yea great song, easily the upcoming comeback I'm looking forward to the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Really
    It's been too long since I watched it then xD swear I remember it being leeteuk but I did remember it was Suju xD
    Is sungmin even in the show? I remember leeteuk and Shindong and there were some others but I don't remember ho.
    Hehe ^^ So far I haven' seen Sungmin, or at least not alone. He's obviously around whenever they meet Suju as a group for performances and stuff in the show. But yeah, they even show his face in the lower right corner every now and then, and at the end of ep 3 (I think), he says his name!

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    [video=youtube;KLHY_7PgaV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY_7PgaV0&feature=player_embedded[video]

Phone link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHY...layer_embedded

I appreciate that they're trying something different, but I don't know....
    Hm, not really what I expected even if I knew they'd try something a bit different.. Still kinda like it, sounds like the kind of song that'll grow on me, so hopefully it does ^^ So far Coffee Shop is my favorite or their new songs.

I know I'm like a year late, but I didn't really like the song until now: BoA's Shadow is an amazing song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fHERLFv-FU
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-06 at 06:20 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Their new style reminds me a lot of beast, it's very different but I still like it
    It's about 1000x better than coffee or stop!

10+ Year Old Account
    All I hear is lies!

But that reminds me, I haven't checked out beast's new stuff yet. I kinda unlike them, but not for their music. An old classmate who liked kpop told me that she thought that suju sucked and that beast was much better. Lowest blow: She said beast had better dancers. It's like she wanted me to slap her or something ;_; I kinda un-like Big Bang for a similar reason: damn fans hating on suju MVs. I'm sure some suju fans do the same but it really upsets me </3
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-06 at 07:26 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I think beast is more popular with western girls than Suju, I had a friend at work too that did not like Suju or SNSD but loved Beast and 4minute
    She saw 4minute live even, was jealous of that!

10+ Year Old Account
    When someone disses on Suju's dancing. It's f**king war! x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    haha xD She never insulted their dancing though, or didn't insult them just said she didn't like them.

Another girl at work doesn't like them either, or SHINee, don't know if she likes beast but she loves Infinite.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least there's a couple of people around you that listens to kpop I've met one person, and my friends thinks its equal to Bieber or backstreet boys, and they like neither.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Missed that hate you MVpost since I was on my phone when you posted it and when I got home we're on the next page.

Really good song and I actually really like the MV, but still not as good as supergirl, they need to release more powerful songs like that I think because they do it so well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    At least there's a couple of people around you that listens to kpop I've met one person, and my friends thinks its equal to Bieber or backstreet boys, and they like neither.
    I'm not close to them at all though, one left my work a while ago and have talked to her maybe 2-3 times since, the other I barely see anyway since we work different times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, well.. That sucks D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    A few things I don't understand.

What qualifies as a portal website? Youtube/facebook?
    And "other than SM artists allowed" doesn't make sense, makes it sound like some are and some aren't, I'm assuming it means no SM artists lol

Damn, those questions are hard..

- - - Updated - - -

"in your country" = "from your country" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, the only questions I know I answered correctly where the ones about what I like/do.

I have no idea what the most popular magazine or news paper or broadcasting company is in Australia!

At least I know the Netherlands have a portal site

10+ Year Old Account
    I just put facebook for that, I assume that is a portal site lol.

Also this ladies code song is getting better and better the more I listen

10+ Year Old Account
    "other than SM artists allowed" means you don't have to vote for someone under SM Entertainment. you can choose someone under JYP or other cie.

As for other sites/media. i searched for the top websites in my country and choose Yahoo and i know the top media corporation around here so i voted for them, and the most widespread tv channel around here. The hard part is Canada is divided into french and english citizens in those cases so i had to choose the one who use both english and french tv channels.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't answer most of those questions, so I just wrote whatever. I hardly think they'll try to get their news into my local newspaper anyway. Sure hope the gift winners are just randomly generated and that they don't disqualify me for saying that Sweden doesn't have any portal sites (we probably do but I don't know of them!)

Maybe I should give this ladies code song a listen, dunno if I've ever heard them before. Heard of them tho
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I'm not really a fan of Ladies Code.
    Supergirl, Dada La, I'm Not Crying and Bad Girl (Which was linked before, so you might know it)

Still thinking what to put in broadcasting and magazine boxes...