Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Get a debit card! It's just like your eftpos card but you can use it online! No borrowing money from the bank with it so no debt!o
    I have one, but we have Maestro here, not Mastercard... oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't like ladies code or spica!?!
    Did you try supergirl or no more?
    I believe I've heard Supergirl, not sure about No More.

That would be Shampoo
    Yeah, that's the one. Great song.

And you only like one after school song!?!?! What?
    I feel like I've already given you AS songs before because I've definitely linked lots of them before but just in case here is a list (without links so just youtube them xD), and listen to the one I linked in my above post! Miss futuristic, first

Broken Heart, Virgin, Rambling Girls, Hollywood, Into the night sky, Eyeline, Dilly Dally, Funky man, Timeless, Dressing Room.

And then try some just Kahi, here is my favorite song by her, Roller Coaster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g59-f4Rj2cw

And here is her with Son Dam Bi:
    [video=youtube;XKwgPM3vyfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKwgPM3vyfg[video]
    I'll give them all a listen, but I'm having a rather hard time getting into new girl groups. A few of them have one or two songs that I think are great (AS/Dal Shabet) but they never really peaked my interest with their other songs.

If you don't like ANY of that then I don't know what to say
    They have way way more amazing songs than I listed, just tried to list a nice diverse sample
    Hehe Thanks, I'll let you know what I think of them when I've listened to everything!

And there is rumors of Hyuna making a comeback soon
    Yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    For BHD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HBkDcGYRY4
    I lov all the variety shows and interviews they've done lately
    Yay! Thanks for sharing :3

- - - Updated - - -

By the way. Anakso, accept my friend request on last.fm! I sent it months ago At least I think it's you x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    If you sent it to Anakso, that's not me! But I assume you didn't since that accounts music has zero Kpop

I haven't logged into last.fm in a while, I'm signed in on the scrobbler, last time I tried to log in on the site I'd forgotten my password but I'll give it another go!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-08-24 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sent it to someone who's friends with both mig and asme, listens to kpop and is from australia. Somehow that rings a bell!

Ah, I see. It's just that it's easier to stalk what you guys are listening to if I have you on my friends list
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah got it, if you're vlaryie or something like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Valyyri, yeah, but vlaryie was close enough x)

Did you kill a bug on your keyboard while typing?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Checking Migs and Asmes, yours both have plays within like hours or minutes. You might be dissapointed if you expect that from mine, I almost never listen to music using the itunes player on my computer, always on either youtube which doesn't scrobble or my iphone which only scrobbles when I sync it.

Just synced it but it won't scrobble all the GEM I've just listened to on youtube xD Wish it could scrobble youtube videos though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Did you kill a bug on your keyboard while typing?
    At my spelling of your name or? xD

- - - Updated - - -

Added Riv on last.fm, riv if you're still around I'm surprised to see more f(x) plays than 4minute plays! xD Unless you're like me and listen to a lot of music on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Checking Migs and Asmes, yours both have plays within like hours or minutes. You might be dissapointed if you expect that from mine, I almost never listen to music using the itunes player on my computer, always on either youtube which doesn't scrobble or my iphone which only scrobbles when I sync it.
    I've taken a look at your profile a few times, so I kinda figured that you listened to music at places you couldn't scrobble, but for whenever you do scrobble, I will be watching o.o

Just synced it but it won't scrobble all the GEM I've just listened to on youtube xD Wish it could scrobble youtube videos though.
    You can scrobble youtube videos, there's a plugin/extension for it. At least for chrome/opera. It can't figure out every song though, so a lot of times you'll have to manually type in the plugin-thing what you're listening to. It's very easy to do at least.

At my spelling of your name or? xD
    Yeah x) It looked like you put a V and then just typed in something random, haha
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I'll check that youtube scrobble thing out but tomorrow, sleep now. Night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mig, your sig.. I can't say I approve. :/

Coca Cola represent!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    You link After School without suggesting flashback?

And i really like "Ah" from them too!

And Mig, we don't ask you to love every single songs the girls band sing, but at least some of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    I assumed BHD had heard flashback since the thread was going then, if not this one then the last we would have linked it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Added Riv on last.fm, riv if you're still around I'm surprised to see more f(x) plays than 4minute plays! xD Unless you're like me and listen to a lot of music on youtube.
    Accepted.

I do listen to a lot of stuff on Youtube, although for awhile my Last.fm player liked to play Electric Shock pretty much constantly, to the point that I started hitting skip when it came up LOL. I do wish they gave you the option to shuffle it a bit more, I have some songs/artists I added to my library that still don't have plays and some songs that are played too much.

(notice Carly Rae Jepsen has like 100 plays even though I only have one single song of hers in my library...sheesh)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, yea, I've heard Flashback. It's not bad. But tbh I had forgotten all about it ^^

I do! I like a lot of them actually. I just prefer talking about the boy groups because I am more interested in them beside their music :3
    Do it

[video=youtube;b5TWuCJIsWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5TWuCJIsWk&feature=youtu.be[video]
    So good, and lol at Luhan pronounciation in the beginning
    So good indeed. I was a bit worried for D.O. in the beginning but he did just fine, then came Luhan and lololol all over the pronounciation x) Nice to see Luhan with the lead singers for stuff like this Haven't actually checked the last 2 videos you've linked yet, but that just means I have about 1½ hours of EXO to watch tonight :3

Only listened to 3 of the recommended songs Anakso, but I'll get going with them again now!

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been very diversed with my kpop lately

Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-24 at 06:28 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow lots of posts! xD

Holy wow!
    That must have cost a lot! I bought them all on their complete video collection but all split apart in separate purchases.

Horror Movie Factory was the very first variety show I watched, amazing. However the first episode blows all the rest out of the water, after that I hightly recomend watching some of their Star Golden Bell episodes, specifically the two episodes with all 9 SNSD members or the one episode with 4 SNSD members but it was an idol special so they were alongside Kara, 2pm and SHINee, was REALLY good. There is plenty with 4 members or around that number and they're all good, after I watched the first 3 HMF episodes I went on the SGB spree before I finished HMF.

Then strong heart episodes with your favorite members, the SH episodes are generally cuts so if you want to find them you'd have to search SH Episode 1 Yoona cut etc(which has gone down as the most boring story ever told on Strong Heart, but she was also the very first story so it's not so bad xD)

One of my favorite one offs is their episode of Intimate note which you can find on youtube, then there is 101 other shows I can recommend by them if you need more (Just to throw out some more, Running man and Family Outing, Taeyeons FO episode was better than Tiffanys or Yoonas imo but I may be a bit bias, Yoonas was better than Tiffanys, as for running man just watch the episode with 6 of them first, there is a couple more with only 1-2 members)

If you don't know where to find them I can recommend some places Youtube will have some things but other things it won't, depends on what company they were broadcast with I think.

Unless Obake is a girl I don't think we have any girls here!
    Yes, it cost a bit, about $500 so far

I finished HMF and now watching Hello Baby on youtube. I found a forum to get running man but they haven't verified my account so no downloads for me yet. If you can recommend me places to watch it or download (preferably in HD), I would like that because watching it at 480p on youtube is annoying

No, I am not a girl

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah D.O has improved a lot. I like it when his voice cracks though. He's cute when he's embarrassed ;3 I actually haven't watched all EXO stuff yet either so I have something to do tonight too!
    Just began watching the show that Shindong is MCing, about 20min in and it's soo good

Make sure you listen to Dilly Dally and 너 때문에. They (along with Shampoo) are their best songs!
    I've finished listening to the songs now. Listening to 너 때문에 atm. Out of the songs Anakso recommended I quite liked Rambling Girls, Broken Heart, Into the Night Sky, Eyeline, Dilly Dailly and Timeless. So close to everything! Now to figure out if a lot of them are on the same albums or if I need to download a lot

Haha, that's a lot of B.A.P!
    I really wish I liked them :/ I really love Dancing in the Rain, but other than that I don't like a single song of theirs. (½ of Hurricane is good though)
    I wish you would too ;_; At first I didn't like BADMAN, but listening to it 3-4 times I grew to really love it. I just needed to get past that "it's not *that* BAP-y" feeling to enjoy it ^^ Dancing In The Rain is great too. Overall I think my favorite song from is One Shot, it's the only one I've remembered a couple of lines from (excluding choruses). Yongguk's voice in the beginning is so manly I feel like I'm 5 again
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post

I finished HMF and now watching Hello Baby on youtube. I found a forum to get running man but they haven't verified my account so no downloads for me yet. If you can recommend me places to watch it or download (preferably in HD), I would like that because watching it at 480p on youtube is annoying

No, I am not a girl
    Soshified has a forum where you can download stuff, you do need 50(?) posts to be allowed in that section though, or a one time donation of $10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post

No, I am not a girl
    A few places
    For downloading it http://www.soshified.com/forums/but you need to make 50 posts on the forums before you can download them, they're subs are the best though in my opinion, if you've found any videos subbed in pink subs on youtube that is done by soshified

Then two places that have a whole bunch of variety shows, not just by SNSD but lots are
    http://www.kshownow.net/ &
    http://www.ktopia.net/

BHD now you like so many of their songs I think it's time for you to check out their entire discography!

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD now you like so many of their songs I think it's time for you to check out their entire discography!
    Hehe, I think so too! I only have their latest mini album, but I'll get the others today, or tomorrow depending on how friendly the internet decides to be with me today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [video=youtube;iI-btq6HT8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI-btq6HT8M[video]
    dem mashups
    That was pretty damn good I don't think I've heard any of the original songs tho

Donghae & Eunhyuk spicing things up!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you use the Last.fm Radio to listen to music?
    No.

I pretty much only listen to my library and just add songs as they come out or I find I like them.