10+ Year Old Account
    But what do you listen to their library on, that is being scrobbled? Itunes?

Migari - By the way in regards to you not liking girl groups, I remember when I first met you, you ONLY liked girl groups possibly with 1-2 exceptions, wouldn't like any boy groups until I linked you a bunch and you found some you liked lol, why can you only like one kind of thing! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Are 2NE1 on many variety shows?
    I watched a couple of episodes of 2NE1 tv and I know they have been on strong heart but apart from that, don't know any.

Hyomin in Invincible youth is hilarious and T-aras episode of running man was really good too I think that was the one where the running men thought they were going to be in 2 episodes and so they all went to sleep in separate trailers and when the running men woke up t-ara had been replaced by random men xD forgot who the men were but they were under quilts with wigs on and the hair from the wigs was sticking out of the quilt so running men didn't notice xD

Might be remembering that totally wrong but I think it was t-ara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Good! I've only seen the first half yet and I loved it. Kai dances ballet sometime during the show which I have to see
    I saw 2/3 of it last night, the 3rd part froze and it was really late so I just went to bed. Kai does a few jumps and a spin ^^ I love how they describe the difference between Kai and Lay's dancing. Lay is more babbabak and Kai is more sassasak! (explaining that Lay has a more powerful dance while Kai is smoother ^^)

You could just get the best of album for the Korean songs. I think all of the ones you like are on it!
    Oooh, neat. I'll look into that

I actually prefer Hurricane over Badman. They're similar in a way, but I think Hurricane has a much more addictive sound. I didn't like One Shot the first few times I heard it but I'll have to relisten and see if I like it more now!
    Do it! Also watch the MV again. Even though it's more drama than dancing, I love it. One of the best MVs I've seen, and the ending gets to me every time.

Here's a higher quality version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8anrLKuL1AA
    I love his clothes :3 The hat is the same that Mithra and Tablo wore in the 99 teaser picture!
    Sweet! I just saw the one shared on AKP, and they usually link quite low quality vids (unless it's the main vid of the article, then it's hq). It's nothing special but I still really like the dance. There's one point where he dances with his legs really fast, but he's still mostly in the same spot. Looks awesome
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Haven't been following any releases recently, actually haven't even been to JPS in a while

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Yeah Kai's dancing is a lot smoother. Kai also has more charisma and stage presence than Lay, but I think Lay might be the better dancer of the two.
    I never really thought about it, Kai mostly gets to shine more and he does indeed have more stage presence, so I'm always drawn to him. I rarely notice Lay unless they they do something to make him stand out in particular. Tbh, he often looks kinda cold, so he has always been one of the members I like less. But after watching some variety with them, and this last one with Shindong in particular, I'm growing to really like him. He seems to be really kind.

Yeah, the dance has a few cool parts. I'm not overly impressed with the choreo for either Trap or this song though.. he could do so much better
    True. I was amazed at his moves during the violin part of Don't Don with Suju. Seems like they went with the cute theme instead of fierce/powerful dancer. He can pull both of them off, but it's obviously more interesting to watch a more complex dance. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's worth watching that new YG show "WIN"..

Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm..apparently someone at KCON reports that a TTS english album is due out next month. However, Taeyeon denies it out right at first, then brings the topic of their english album up again lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been hearing rumors of a new TTS album too, but the idea of their sub group was originally supposed to be Girls Generation - three letters. The group wasn't supposed to be TTS and then TTS again, next one was supposed to be three other girls!
    If they make an English album with three girls I feel Jessica has to be in it, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun are the best to do that. Taeyeons English is fine though too so they could do it with TTS I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBviE-SwwOE

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I've been hearing rumors of a new TTS album too, but the idea of their sub group was originally supposed to be Girls Generation - three letters. The group wasn't supposed to be TTS and then TTS again, next one was supposed to be three other girls!
    If they make an English album with three girls I feel Jessica has to be in it, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun are the best to do that. Taeyeons English is fine though too so they could do it with TTS I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBviE-SwwOE
    I think Taeyeon has better English than Seohyun, but Taeyeon doesn't seem comfortable when speaking in English. She seems nervous when they're doing interviews. Seohyun's enunciation is pretty good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea the thing with Seohyun is that she learned enunciation first pretty much, she did it backwards! She pronounces words perfectly but I recall when they all did an English introduction on stage Seohyun had to look at Tiffany so Tiffany could give her the word, but if she's given the words she'll be singing before hand I think she'd sound like a native speaker xD

10+ Year Old Account
    EXO dominates the KPOP charts!
    “으르렁(Growl)” won first place on every major music program in Korea, sweeping Show Champion, M! Countdown, Music Bank, Music Core, and Inkigayo.
    And everything in the world just feels right! \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    But did they get an all kill?
    All kill is I think 7 music charts but you listed 5!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember seeing this MV in the thread so here it is :

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm like 99% sure I linked it and mentioned how only Rania would make a MV like that.
    Of course that was before those other two bikini MVs came out, but out of the popular groups, only Rania

10+ Year Old Account
    True, only Rania can successfully pull off a bikini MV

10+ Year Old Account
    But did they get an all kill?
    All kill is I think 7 music charts but you listed 5!
    Sssccchhhhhhh, no one needs to know.

iirc SM is on bad terms with one of the companies behind one chart, so they never get a real all kill. Buuut that I learned from the comment section of AKP so it might be 100% bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Bikini MVs, it was kinda funny how T-ara made one and it just featured random girls playing on a beach. And that the group that were featured on it had their name spelled wrong in the intro. Professionals!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a rumor because both f(x) and exo were recently pulled from one music show at the same time, but I think it was one of the ones you mentioned, maybe not though lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I read it before they were pulled from.. whichever show that was. Doesn't mean it's true, but yeah ^^

It's still great to be #1 on 5 charts, being as new of a group as they are
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    So in naming my character on FFXIV Taeyeon Kim is taken so I googled Taeyeons nick names to make sure I'm spelling them right, and taeyeons nick names are built into google.

Seriously go google it, this is amazing xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm like 99% sure I linked it and mentioned how only Rania would make a MV like that.
    Of course that was before those other two bikini MVs came out, but out of the popular groups, only Rania
    You did, because I watched it and added it to my Last.fm at that point, but you did it as a link in a post where you also embedded like two other videos so the likelihood of most people in thread actually clicking the link too was probably less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah lol, didn't remember the post I put it in just that it was in one