10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Ooh I like those :3 I wish I could help you Asme, but I don't save any Soshi pics. I have hundreds of Kai pictures if you ever want one though

What did you think of the Block B mini BHD? Personally I was quite let down. :/ Their previous stuff is so much better
    Only in the hundreds? I'm disappointed!

I haven't had time to listen to anything but the two singles so far, and I really like those. I'll have to listen to the rest of the album tonight/tomorrow morning!

If I have any time over from all this bf4 beta playing, I'll see what I can do about that sig asme

Oh and Mig, I love that avatar
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I already linked that video to you in this very thread!

So adorable <3
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    New girl group, they are GOOD!
    song start at aroung 1:55

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Kwangsoo...Don't mess with Ji Hyo or she'll put you in an arm bar:

Video freezes at like 40 seconds though.

There's another funny instance where they're playing the hide and seek in eps 16 where she gets caught by Kwangsoo and tells him to stay away with a seriously mad face and then tosses her shoe at him and his reaction is like "WTF? Did that just happen?"

10+ Year Old Account
    haha go Jihyo!
    But poor Kwangsoo, sounded like it hurt xD

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kwang Soo lol:

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh Hara on running man
    That's from like the 2nd episode or something right when Jihyo was a guest too?

10+ Year Old Account
    What did u guys think of the new girl group? u were all like "hey not enough stuff comes out" hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    They were okay, added them to my playlist but not amazing or anything, not going to be on the edge of my seat waiting for a comeback like I am with Glam, Chichi, AoA etc

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/b22Ypvw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/C4tIJMh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/8RnR9aU.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6Wc744F.jpg

There's the pictures if you want to resize/crop them for a sig, Asme. Or if you want them all to look the same way. If you don't use them I might later on
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Another great episode

- - - Updated - - -

New teaser for AoA

Can't help but notice there is 7 of them and they're in white. Wonder if this will be an AoA white only song, we've yet to have a song with just AoA white.
    Could just be that the teaser is AoA white and the song will be AoA though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baah, my PC suddenly stopped being able to read anything but latin letters, so all asian songs are just squares making it pretty hard to know which song is which.. ;_; Anyone know what the cause of this could be / What to do to fix it?

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit, KARA :/

Oh my
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-10-04 at 09:41 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I don't like it :c Is this supposed to be the title song or just a random track on the EP?
    Really? I thought it was really good, but I also liked the new Block B singles! ^^ Isn't the album supposed to be called Everybody or something like that? So it rules out the title song, but I guess it could still be the main single. SM didn't post any info at all along with it :s

Baah, my PC suddenly stopped being able to read anything but latin letters, so all asian songs are just squares making it pretty hard to know which song is which.. ;_; Anyone know what the cause of this could be / What to do to fix it?
    Apparently it's only for files that have Spotify has their standard program, and in Spotify itself obv. If I open a song with iTunes it shows all the hangul/kanji/etc as usual.

Nothing wrong with your Spotify Mig?
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-10-04 at 10:09 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    My itunes shows Kanji/Hangul etc but if I edit the info the hangul characters show up as squares.
    No idea what causes that either.

Yea sucks about Kara, tbh I won't miss Nicole so much - She's fantastic in variety shows especially with Tiffany but I won't miss her so much as a member of kara, she's not one of my favorites.
    Jiyoung I will miss a lot if she leaves! D: She's my favorite, then Hara then Seungyeon. Nicole and Gyuri are kind of tied last.

That Shinee song really does not sound like a Shinee title track so hope it's not.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlY0Wx1nHnk
    Really good new song from Seo In Young

10+ Year Old Account
    That's an awesome song The whole "girl singing feat. guy rapping"-concept is awesome, I need to find more!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone keeping themselves up to date with Namie Amuro? I keep seeing new photos from her aaall the time, and the word "Untitled" keeps showing up.. but she released something just 3 months ago I think, so IDK what this is about D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I don't really keep up with her just because I don't follow any jpop portals, since most of it is music I don't like, I'd love to follow Namie Amuro so I know when she releases new stuff if there was a site that just had the good jpop on it

I usually hear about it from youtube or something when she actually releases a new song, but it's a surprise

10+ Year Old Account
    I just follow her on Facebook, but I must've missed some post about whatever "Untitled" is, because a lot of her pics have that caption on them :s Haven't even listened to her latest stuff, but I'm curious anyway!

Mig: I've now listened to Block B's mini album. I really like all the songs on it. While it's not exactly like their older stuff, it still kinda felt like a natural progression from Blockbuster. Loving P.O's voice!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I always forget about facebook!
    Going to follow her now, only artists I have remembered to follow to find stuff out about is GEM :and SNSD, I have others but just because they showed up in recommended, including random channels like one for Taeyeon and one for Nana.

- - - Updated - - -

By the look of the commercial, could be a new album, but it says oct 3rd which has been and gone and nothing I can find on it so maybe it's a commercial for something else.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and you've probably heard this before but this is amazing if you haven't BHD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDqBCcOv_7U
    Kind of the opposite though, male rappers with a female singers

BHD, try this one. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9155532AAH7CXF
    If that doesn't work, it's just Spotify not supporting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is from 6 years ago and since the tab he refers to doesn't exist I guess it's from like XP and now works differently :/ Thanks anyway!

So weird that it only seems to affect Spotify when it has worked in Spotify for years now.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt