Let's see.. It started in a warehouse where I needed to pick up an order of SNSD stuff. Then I walked into a room and saw my sister. Then suddenly I saw Hyoyeon talking with her. Next moment I was outside the building, which turned out to be my old school, trying to save the city James Bond style.. After that Hyoyeon was gone, I found her at the busstop in tears. Had to calm her, suddenly someone gets hit by a car next to us and I wake up.
    Makes sense how?

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Anakso lying like that :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh btw you watched the yuri episode right? Is it good?
    It's an older one so I'm a bit wary xD earliest I've seen is 63 I think.
    Still on the last part of the episode >< But yes, it's a great episode. You should watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Let's see.. It started in a warehouse where I needed to pick up an order of SNSD stuff. Then I walked into a room and saw my sister. Then suddenly I saw Hyoyeon talking with her. Next moment I was outside the building, which turned out to be my old school, trying to save the city James Bond style.. After that Hyoyeon was gone, I found her at the busstop in tears. Had to calm her, suddenly someone gets hit by a car next to us and I wake up.
    Makes sense how?
    One of the reasons I'm mostly happy about not remember the majority of my dreams, they're so confusing that thinking about them is just annoying ;_; But so far I think I've had 2 SNSD dreams. One of them I mentioned in here or the older thread, where I was changing their diapers because they had to be on set for the MV 100% and couldn't afford to take breaks. The other one was only with Yoona, it wasn't NSFW but still won't talk about it here

Tbh she's #9 in my list of pretty SNSD members. Definitely not not pretty, but still the last in the group.

Hah, this is great :3 Needs more Kai though

also http://i.imgur.com/5NvmwH0.png
    By "more Kai" you mean more Yoona, right? :3

Sweet, you found what will become my new skype pic. Replacing Luhan with a new Luhan!

Sorry Kag for posting mostly about TV shows, but nothing that is that interesting for me is happening in kpop today (IU/AoA aren't really in my favorite artists/groups). Although I do like some IU and AoA songs quite a lot, I just have too much else to listen to!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Well she isn't compared to any of the other members. But hey the other day you said she looked like a man along with kahi and Jia iirc

10+ Year Old Account
    But Jia is the prettiest member of Miss A

wtf mig
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    She's 4th in my opinion xD min , Suzy, fei and then Jia. But still not bad, they're an attractive group xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Suzy's looks are totally overrated!

She's the new CF queen, sucks like hell because that means the former CF queen Yoona doesn't send me as many videos anymore :'<

- - - Updated - - -

Finished ep 16. It was great, but Yuri didn't get that much air-time in the later part of it. I don't mind that much since the main cast is awesome, and especially Haha and Jihyo in this one!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Heresy! Stick to the boys, Mig. ;p (Oh, you updated with lots of replies. I was talking about the Taeyeon part if that wasn't obvious^^)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

And this weird thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM08bF9vdSU
    "Maximum close up version" what.
    Completely missed this part of your post. This is like the complete opposite of what I want from MVs ;_; At least they show the chorus moves.

Time for more Running Man, I think. Screw assignments, I'm the "pro" of procrastination.

- - - Updated - - -

Here we were discussing whether we'd see an SNSD or Suju comeback in Q4 of this year and so far we've got SHINee coming up and..

BOOM EXO comeback this november!
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-10-08 at 06:45 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing could be said about Taeyeon. Definitely the most overrated Soshi
    Taeyeon most certainly is not overrated, if anything she's underrated!

And damn another exo come back :< I want Suju or SNSD!

10+ Year Old Account
    An EXO comeback is far from a bad thing, but yeah I'd like Suju or SNSD too. Maybe they'll promote at the same time as one of them like they did with f(x). Although it would be pretty poor treatment of them by SM to make them promote at the same time as another group (and this time much more popular) twice in a row.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Suzy's looks are totally overrated!
    Agree, personally i don't like any of the Miss A girls, yea they are attractive, but i can't pick one over the others because they are all average compared to a lot of other girls in other groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Kag for posting mostly about TV shows, but nothing that is that interesting for me is happening in kpop today (IU/AoA aren't really in my favorite artists/groups). Although I do like some IU and AoA songs quite a lot, I just have too much else to listen to!
    I don't really mind, i was just teasing. I just skip most post when you guys talk about stuff i don't follow. Like when there is a lot of Suju/EXO stuff. Makes reading was faster like that SKIP

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could watch running man unfortunately AOA are too new to really be on running man but eventually they might be :P

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really into rock music, but for this I will make an exception:

10+ Year Old Account
    Love that performance
    She's done it a few times, once with Changmin

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I totally missed this.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple more songs I just stumlbed on.

Seo Moon Tak - Really good singer, never heard of her before but def going to check out some of her other stuff now. She has tattoos in this MV, wonder if they're real or just for the MV like they sometimes do.
    edit: Okay nvm checking out her other songs, that's her first song. Also coincidentally to what you just posted Obake, she is rock.

Nell - Can't say I like Nell songs normally but this one is good and a good MV since it's an OST
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-10-09 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmpff.. :/
    When contacted for a response about EXO's comeback news, a rep from the agency responded, "It hasn't been decided yet... EXO's comeback time period is still not confirmed." Another rep added, "We haven't confirmed an exact date yet."
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmpff.. :/
    Typical canned PR responses from SM :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Some weak parts but pretty cool, on an English cover song spree on youtube haha xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah Taeyeon sure as a really strong voice, i knew she had but not like that! O_O

Did she do any other special things like that? out ou pop music?

10+ Year Old Account
    At the end of 129 now, omg when Joon opens the door and sees haha and Jihyo just hiding behind Jongkook xD that's the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Woah Taeyeon sure as a really strong voice, i knew she had but not like that! O_O

Did she do any other special things like that? out ou pop music?
    You mean the devils cry thing? No unfortunately she doesn't really have anything else like that, the closest would be her hush hush perf or her take a bow perf.

She does have an amazing voice though, should do more like that I think she's the most likely to stay around as a solo singer after SNSD so maybe eventually we will get lots like that. Most of her solo stuff atm is OSTs(which devils cry was too) but mostly that's ballads.

- - - Updated - - -

wow sulli and Jihyo battling...this is kinda hot xD

10+ Year Old Account
    You're making it sound like they will disband any day now ;_;

I think Tiffany has a fair shot of staying as a solo singer whenever they disband/put the group on hold as well as Taeyeon.

I'm sure the others would branch out to their respective specialty as well, so we'd still see them around :3 (Sooyoung as an MC, Yoona model/actress etc)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt