I think the mod Edge has Sooyoung as an avatar since we're on the subject.

Juz, Genie Sooyoung
    I think there's another Hyoyeon somewhere too.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you said that you've seen a few SNSD members around the forums I thought you actually meant the real members first x) I was like "why the hell would they visit a gaming site like mmo-c? They're not Kyuhyun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea but Sooyoungs would still be better since she originally debuted in a duo Japanese group at like 12
    And I think Sooyoung is the most popular in Japan. Although neither of those really count for anything anymore, with how much they're focussing on Japan it's not just Seohyuns Japanese that will improve and of course Seohyun would go to university for it haha, she loves studying. I'm still not convinced she isn't a robot.
    Well yeah, obviously Sooyoung's would be better. But Seohyun is one of the few members who can speak it pretty fluently! Most of them stutter a bit or only say a few words whenever I've seen them talk to the audience in Japanese concerts.

Seohyun is a robot.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I actually got edge to get a Sooyoung avatar xD
    It was back when I was trying to get all 9 member avatars and I said in IRC the members I still needed, Sooyoung being one of them, and edge said he'd go with Sooyoung since he likes SNSD and Sooyoung He's not that into Kpop, but he likes Sooyoung.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Juz, Genie Sooyoung
    I think there's another Hyoyeon somewhere too.
    There is, that would be a random person I talked to in a thread I think in fun stuff about moderators or something (your favorite moderator thread I think) but could have been a different fun stuff thread. He had no avatar so I googled Hyoyeon and made an avatar and told him to use it, because I couldn't't find anyone else who wanted to be Hyoyeon xD
    But then I think I got another Hyoyeon anyway but I forgot who.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Seohyun is a robot.
    She is!
    I remember them saying before that she sleeps and gets up so perfectly and if she hears a sound that she thinks is her alarm while sleeping she just sits up right straight away and then lies back down if it's not her alarm xD
    It freaks the other members that room with her out sometimes xD

Deleted
    You're walking on thin ice right there, mate.. >:C
    >:3

When you said that you've seen a few SNSD members around the forums I thought you actually meant the real members first x) I was like "why the hell would they visit a gaming site like mmo-c? They're not Kyuhyun!"

Well yeah, obviously Sooyoung's would be better. But Seohyun is one of the few members who can speak it pretty fluently! Most of them stutter a bit or only say a few words whenever I've seen them talk to the audience in Japanese concerts.

Seohyun is a robot.
    You're walking on thin ice there, buddy.. >:C

Also, isn't Taeyeon a gamer? I remember an episode of SNSD and The Dangerous Boys, where Seohyun is berating her and Taeyeon's protegé for wasting too much of his time playing videogames, and that it's an unhealthy hobby, and it was so obvious that Taeyeon strongly disagreed with that stated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea a few of the girls do play video games from time to time, your avatar included
    I don't know if they console game but Sunny plays hand held video games at night xD
    And watch more variety shows you'll see what we mean about Seohyun being a robot. She is very methodical in everything she does xD
    And of course that berating of Taeyeon is not the only time, she berates Sunny all the time for eating hamburgers

Deleted
    I always just see it as her, fulfilling her maknae duty by being poised and very polite. And that she's a bit of a perfectionist doesn't really help her, I guess. I mean, personally, I'd kill to have her drive and desire to get better, instead of sleeping my way through university with an attendance record below 50%. :P

Also, Sunny needs her burgers! It must take a lot of sustenance to keep your energylevel that high.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I read that sleeping my way through university wrong at first xD
    And yea it's more than just the drive though. The way she sleeps, the way she won't wear make up unless she has to because it's bad for your skin. How often she reads and she does read fiction but mostly it's self help books and that's where she gets all the stuff from and she actually does them! xD

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Also, Sunny needs her burgers! It must take a lot of sustenance to keep your energylevel that high.
    That comes natural, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, yeah, I guess some of them are gamers, but I just can't see any of them sitting on mmo-c x) I can totally see Kyuhyun discussing SC tactics online in his spare time.

Fun Kyuhyun trivia:

When filming TRAX’s MV for “Blind”, Kyuhyun was having a hard time squeezing out tears. The director asked him “do you not have anything sad to think about?” Kyu thought for a moment and said “I get really sad when I cannot play games”. The director sighed and asked “then try crying!” Kyu innocently said: “but after filming this I can play all night… so I’m not sad”
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyuhyum is awesome, also he's one of the hosts on an interview show you should watch it sometime xD
    SNSD were on it a while ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it wrong that i really like Seohyun being a robot? I knew a bit she was like that but since i don't watch much shows i didn't knew it was that much.

Deleted
    On the topic of both Kyuhyun and Seohyun, they'll star in a musical together in January (I think).

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW just started to lurk in Nautiljon's forum too. I'm not used to type in French haha. Plus i have to be careful because most of them live in France so they don't really talk like i do so i have to type with words i usually don't use.

they have way more members than us in out thread... but we currently are way more active than them!

- - - Updated - - -

CN Blue' best-of album with korean versions of their japanese songs!

- - - Updated - - -

That will be a show i'll watch if there are subs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Is it wrong that i really like Seohyun being a robot? I knew a bit she was like that but since i don't watch much shows i didn't knew it was that much.
    I also like her being like a robot, it's not a bad thing, it makes her unique and qwerky and very interesting and it's why she's my third favorite member

And Kag isn't Nautijon a kpop specific thread? You'd think all their forum would be about kpop!
    But it's the same with soshified, their forums are so dead I can't even use them. I'd really like to but I just can't use a forum that slow. Their shout box is good though, I don't use it much but I've seen both Obake and Asme there on my different visits xD

Also on a different topic, EYKs awards are starting! Even if you don't like EYK, vote on their awards because then you migth see the people you voted on in an English speaking video of some kind like last year K.Will accepted his award Most don't but they're getting bigger and have a lot more idol interviews under their belt this time.
    http://www.eatyourkimchi.com/kpop-aw.../#.UpSu5MRkPfQ

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I will definitely watch that show too Kag!
    And I'll say there will be subs, since it's fiestar possibly even official subs but at the least there will be fan subs

- - - Updated - - -

Oh cool I discovered the name of my newest fandom I'm getting into.
    I'm now a pink panda
    More and more so each day

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm now a pink panda
    And I'm just like wat.

Is this like.. the Asian equivalent of a "bear"?

Apparently it's the name of the A Pink fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Apparently it's the name of the A Pink fanclub.
    Couldn't sound gayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    And I'm just like wat.

Is this like.. the Asian equivalent of a "bear"?
    What Asme said
    It's like you're a monster and a whatever Katy Perry fans are called.
    I'm a Sone, a VIP, an Elf, a pink panda and a 4nia.
    And probably some other stuff but those are the big ones