10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    How was it?
    It was amazing! The place was very small, so wherever you stood you weren't farther than say 10-20m from the stage (there was a second level with seats as well), and it was REALLY packed so there was some intense temperature and jumping. They performed pretty much all their hit songs, but I was hoping that Hyuna would do some solo stuff too even if it's a 4minute concert, but that didn't happen. For obvious reasons I wanted her to perform Bubble Pop, but the only solo song from Hyuna was Change, and all members performed it together. At the end they just chained like 5-6 songs right after each other, so now my entire body hurts like fuck DD:

Their music fits clubs so damn good, so this was a totally different experience from Suju who's more arena/stadium performances.
    I lied about Jigoku Shoujo, there is a story after starting from the ninth episode. But it's like with series like House.
    Ait I'll either begin watch this or keep catching up to Naruto today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    How was the concert BHD! Any pictures or anything for us
    Cameras weren't allowed, and I stood around a lot of tall people so to get any good pictures I'd have to really expose what I was doing.. So I have 0 pictures I met a guy from uni there, and he somehow managed to record about half a minute and he caught Sohyun doing the best mistake in english ever. I'm waiting for him to upload it to YT so I can link it! (Not gonna spoil it)

Going to sound like Taeyang when he saw SNSD live, but I was really impressed with the lighting. On top of the regular lazer beams they had some beams that were wider and with some kind of texture in them, so it looked all 3D-y and shit! At one point the beams got as wide as the crowd and slowly went down towards us, really felt like it would squeeze us x)

Sohyun also kept saying "Jättebra", "Tjena" and "Tack så mycket" all the time. She was as adorable as Hyuna was hot, who by the way is like 100000 times more hot in real life. I thought she already topped the sexy scale but she just blew scale away
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds awesome! Can't wait for your friend to upload the video so I can see

All 5 of them singing change sounds awesome too! And did they sing Huh?

Also what does "Jättebra", "Tjena" and "Tack så mycket" mean?
    How often did they speak English, Korean and Swedish when talking to the crowd anyway as a rough estimate?

- - - Updated - - -

Megan is awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and she uploaded this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3nULqHhRmk&hd=1

Sad she didn't say any of it in English, but at least it had subtitles unlike NC.As similar videos! xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That sounds awesome! Can't wait for your friend to upload the video so I can see

All 5 of them singing change sounds awesome too! And did they sing Huh?

Also what does "Jättebra", "Tjena" and "Tack så mycket" mean?
    How often did they speak English, Korean and Swedish when talking to the crowd anyway as a rough estimate?
    Yup, they performed "Huh". That one and Hot Issue were really great live!
    "Jättebra" = "Great". "Tjena" = "Hey/Yo" and "Tack så mycket" = "Thank you very much". Her pronounciation was so cute. Also at least from where in Sweden I am from, "Tjena" is very rarely used. It's kind of like a really lame version of "Yo", which made it much funnier when she said it ^^

At first it was kinda awkward, because they all just said "wow" over and over, then they said one or two things in english. Rest was almost only in korean, with a translator translating to english. They had some Q&A time which took quite a while when everything has to be said twice ^^ Sohyun said the beforementioned swedish words a lot, but that was all the swedish they said. Actually kinda surprised they didn't learn the swedish "I love you", given that they probably knew the fans would scream "Saranghae" to them. Ah well, they got to Sweden the day before the concert after having finished some concert in Spain, so they can't learn everything.

They mentioned several times in the Q&A that they tried meatballs and cinnamon rolls, but no one actually said if they liked it or not, so I assume not I think it was Jiyoon who got asked if they liked swedish boys, and while she kinda hesitated before saying yes, the members around her were pointing at her and nodding a lot x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha that sounds cute!

How long was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    About 1½ hours. No idea if they didn't want it to be longer or if they couldn't book the place for that long. They could've added some Hyuna solos and 2Yoon :c
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah not too long but still sounds awesome!

Also this is surprisingly good.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Fan"
    Why do they refer to these people as fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    The recording is up: Linky

The video is crap, it's just the sound you're after ^^

Unrelated:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    any akb48 fans in here? Just saw in the news that two of the members were attacked by a man with a saw in a hotel?
    Are they okay? o.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha that was awesome BHD!

Also looked it up, they have injuries to their head and hands but otherwise are fine, they said the surgery was successful which makes it sound serious but I'm guessing it was stitches or something given the location of the injuries.

Deleted

Dead. I was right to feel hyped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iriyama also fractured her pinky finger of the right hand, and got slashed on her head area and right arm
    Sounds really brutal, but I guess they'd write "slashed" whether the hit glanced off or not D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It was Pistol linking that VIXX MV... I keep thinking you're Mig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Meh, not as good as I was hoping
    I really love it. Kinda exactly the song I wanted right now. Heavy bass, club friendly. Also, it has Hyuk singing. Correction, it has Hyuk singing falsetto. I had not seen that one coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It was Pistol linking that VIXX MV... I keep thinking you're Mig.
    When in doubt, look at our post counts. I'm perma-repping the BlackJacks.

I look at the avatar and content of the post. You and Mig are just too similar.

He does use an avatar that could've been yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I linked to that on the previous page That's my friend's video that I mentioned in my wall of text about the concert!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I don't have uggos as my avatar tho ┐( ´ -`)┌
    Your current avatar kinda contradicts this statement.

fixed :-)
    Haha, so funny.