Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Half this thread is Swedish. Or maybe not, but close enough.
    Really? o-o You're Swedish as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    The single is described as the "First release" of Perfume's 10th anniversary celebration which implies more coming soon (at least this year!)
    That is reaally cool! I really hope they release alot of cool songs this year.. :-)

What kind of song do you want in the future? Your favourite perfume song was ..Handy man? I think if I'm not mistaken

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    What about you?
    Waha, I'm listening to Handy man right now becauce of you! "Nandaka, nandaka nan lalalala~"
    I reallyy like Iiwaru na Hello as well, it's my favourite song from the cling cling album, and yeah, I'm not a huge fan of cling cling as well.. but it's not that bad.
    Ohh yes, Sweet refrain is such a boring song, I almost never listen to it.
    I really love Koi wa Zenkei Shisei though, I've been listening to it alot lately!
    I'm all about JPN, my top favourite songs are Love The world(Its from the triangle-album, but still), Voice and FnG. I wouldn't mind something like Edge as well!
    The great thing about perfume is that whatever they put out, you know it's going to be good and high quality..
    What I really don't want is something like samt. ><

Quote Originally Posted by Nalernia View Post
    Really? o-o You're Swedish as well?
    Nah, I'm from Dutchyland. Now that I think about it, I think only 3 people are from Sweden

Deleted
    Also, I recently started listening to Fake It, It's been such a long time I almost forgot about it but it's a really good song, I just don't like the strange, noisy part(?) but I love everything else, and the video is really cool as well

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I'm from Dutchyland. Now that I think about it, I think only 3 people are from Sweden
    Ah, so you're from Holland/Netherlands?
    By the way, why is it called both Holland and Netherlands? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Nono, I'm Swedish as well! ^-^

There are too few kpop-fans in Sweden! ,_, Atleast around where I live.. Uh
    I was so certain you were norwegian for some reason o.O

At least we've had kpop concerts here! Not sure why Block B went to Finland when Sweden is clearly the fennoscandinavian master hub for kpop (A)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post

At least we've had kpop concerts here! Not sure why Block B went to Finland when Sweden is clearly the fennoscandinavian master hub for kpop (A)
    That's odd, I haven't even been to Norway. xD I live in Borås lol

Have you been to many kpop-concerts? I've never been to a concert before in my entire life... lol!
    I didn't even go and see perfume when they came to Europe, biggest mistake of my life

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to 4minute's concert in Stockholm, Super Junior's concert in London as well as K-CON which is more of a festival with several groups each day. obake was at K-CON as well but due to some miscommunication we didn't meet up ^^

You've never been to any kind of concert? Damn. Wouldn't say I'm the party kind of person but I still love going to concerts, and for some reason I usually end up liking a band/group more after seeing them live once.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I had the money to go see Block B/Perfume/Kyary when they were in Europe

- - - Updated - - -

jetlag in 3..2..1.. good night
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Woaaah, that's so amazing.. When did you see Super Junior in London?

You went to K-kon!?!?!? Wasn't that in like California or something? I saw alot of vlogs and fancam on YT. xD What was it like?

I really wanted to go and see perfume in London but none of my friends were interested, my best friend compared them to the chipmunks....

- - - Updated - - -

Nighty night!~

Yuz and I don't know, Google might though.
    Narsha is from Norway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I think you mean Bad Girl, Good Girl. Good to be Bad was G.E.M.
    I did mean that yea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 12 year old View Post
    Miss A <3. It's great, as expected.

Also, Ga In has started promoting Apple instead of Paradise Lost. With Amber.
    [video=youtube;t1FGuQYachA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1FGuQYachA#t=105[video]
    That is the correct choice.
    totally late reply but AKP announced both a JPN and a KOR comeback, with the jpn one coming first (since they don't really promote that anyway)
    Oh that's awesome then! Hope I still like them as much :<
    OT: back in sweden after the worst trip ever, delays upon delays upon delays and someone crashed a damn cargo cart INTO THE PLANE
    What! That is both awful and kind of funny?
    Was it before departure or after landing, and did you have to get off and get on a new plane then or continue with the same plane?
    This might answer your question

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Pistol what is with the new name! D;

10+ Year Old Account
    Woaaah, that's so amazing.. When did you see Super Junior in London?
    Super Show was back in 2013, I think it was in october or november. Best concert I've ever been to!

You went to K-kon!?!?!? Wasn't that in like California or something? I saw alot of vlogs and fancam on YT. xD What was it like?
    Yeah it was. Last year I stayed with my dad in the US for 3 months, although on the wrong side. But my sister came over at the same time and she wanted to see Hollywood and stuff anyway so we both went Cali. I went to K-CON solo and she went on her tourist stuff ^^

On my way to day 1 I met a girl, so I got to cut in line to join her and her friends which saved me like an hour of queues ^^ She was only there for IU and her friends for the LoL games so they were only there day 1, but they were really cool people and I'm not usually the kind of guy that just meets new people so the entire thing just felt surreal. On day 2 I probably spent more time writing here than going to the different stands. I was mostly just there for the "M Countdown in L.A" part rather the convention part. Still totally worth it because it was awesome to just be in the same place as so many kpop fans when you're usually the only one and the performances were absolutely amazing. As many people here knows I'm definitely not a big bang fan but I did see G-Dragon out and about during the first day. I would've asked for a picture but I was late for lining up for the performances so I had to run :/

I really wanted to go and see perfume in London but none of my friends were interested, my best friend compared them to the chipmunks....
    myea, I feel you. If it was any group but Suju I probably wouldn't have gone to London on my own. I was terrified most of the time because as soon as I came off the bus in London I realized I had only planned the flights and bus ride - I had no idea how to get to the arena. Thankfully my dad had some foresight and the bus stop he told me to get off at was right by some huge train station.

For 4minute I actually wasn't on my own. During "nollningen" at uni I met a fellow kpop fan, so we went to see them together That dude is actually in China atm, with a mission to buy anything Suju-M for me \o/

btw, I live about 2 hours away from you (Trollhättan, u mad manhattan) Been to Borås several times when I was younger because your swimming hall had some wave-machine that was amazing x)

- - - Updated - - -

Narsha is from Norway.
    Oooh. That explains it. Sorry I mixed you guys up D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I got them mixed up too, but come to think of it I haven't seen Narsha in a long time

He hasn't posted in a long time, but according to his account he's at least checking something on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    First thing I see is "Hi America". I still find it funny we call the US "America"

10+ Year Old Account
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Oh and Pistol what is with the new name! D;
    Well, I signed up for Uggor's mafia, and he put me down as 12 year old. Guess that's my name now. Or, at least for the next 30 days (drunk decisions are best decisions)
    Speaking of Mafia, our game is kinda comming up relatively soon. Like, three or four games away.

Oh yes I am lurking! Trying to spend a lot of time on a lot of things but I do stay updated on the thread as this is where I get the best kpop coverage in concentrated dozes! And yes, I was the norwegian one, was gonna clear it up but it got sorted^^

These days I am completely hung up in Ice Cream Cake even though Red Velvet earlier havent impressed me a lot, but this song is amazing! It's, so, tastyyyyyy! I also like the "new" Sonamoo song Let Go cause it's so cozy, and I also enjoyed the Miss A song and video, looking forward to the comeback!

I even went crazy for 4miunute's Crazy for a while, as I still raid Mythic in WoW i record videos and a lot of them have had kpop-soundtrack lately

Edit: I know only one other person that likes kpop, and maybe one more that can tolerate it and likes g-dragon cause he looks good I almost went to Paris for that kpop-concert a few years back but my friend bailed in the last second so no go. I still really want to see a concert once! My little brother was in south korea (I know, so jelaous) and randomly saw kpop-acts, and I know he didnt appreciate it!

(At least he brought some SNSD-merch back home with him!)
    Last edited by Narsha; 2015-03-30 at 12:15 PM.
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/29/vic...or-a-comeback/

f(x) is preparing for a comeback o.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the Miss A song. The dance, the outfits, the richness of the colors of the outfits. It's all awesome. :P

Deleted
    After having listened to the new Miss A song a few more times, I think I've kinda figured out why it's so great. It reminds me of the previous gen of k-pop. Like, the pre-dubstep k-pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    I almost went to Paris for that kpop-concert a few years back but my friend bailed in the last second so no go.
    I almost went to Babymetal in Germany last Summer, but I had no one to go with. I hate going alone to such things, so I couldn't go D: