Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Of all the pics whyd you have to get one where half her hair is missing ;-;

Worst hair style ever!
    Oh no, definitely best hair style.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f33f34da67.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    what the fuuuuuuuuuuuck

I have 1 SSD and 2x HDDs, one I barely use.

I woke up this morning and every game on the primary HDD is gone. MusicBee and iTunes are still there, but I can't open MusicBee because some config file is missing. I have all my music/movies as well as my "downloaded files" folder on that disk, and that stuff IS still there. Just no actual software but iTunes. Everything on my SSD and the barely used HDD has been left untouched. Looking at the disk's memory it truly seems like everything just packed their things and left, but when I use Advanced Systemcare's uninstall program it still thinks I have all those games left. But when go to the file's source they all just trace back to Steam on my SSD, but non of those games are there.

BEST way to wake up..... at least I still have my music/movies and bnet/d3 since those two are on my SSD.

edit: can't open iTunes either, even though it was running this morning when everything else was gone
    Sounds like your HDD kinda died. You can try to use a program like Recuva to see if it's actually deleted. Most likely it's still there so it won't help, but can't hurt to check.
    If you have another HDD somewhere, you could also try to do a disk clone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Sounds like your HDD kinda died. You can try to use a program like Recuva to see if it's actually deleted. Most likely it's still there so it won't help, but can't hurt to check.
    If you have another HDD somewhere, you could also try to do a disk clone.
    I thought everything would just go RIP when a HDD died Only programs from my "Program Files" are gone, but itunes/musicbee left behind some files and the launchers, just not enough to start them. Everything in other folders is still there afaik. I'll try Recuva though and see what happens, thank you!

Already reinstalled itunes/musicbee. I thought I'd have to redo everything in musicbee but apparently not, I could cry of joy right now
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-05-25 at 02:58 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Can anyone please tell if this sounds asian? Been trying to identify the song for over 5 years and it's driving me nuts.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=28&v=WAnSQyUGxoI
    Can't really hear it and there are voices talking over it way louder than the actual song :<

- - - Updated - - -

And that sucks BHD! Was there any warning previously?

I had to replace my hard drive because it had been making noises (Constantly) that really didn't make it sound too healthy so replaced it before it went dead on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The disk has been rather slow, but I just took that as it having much on it. No weird or especially high noises or PC showing other signs at all.

Scanned the disk with Recuva and found 170k files. Lots of stuff seems to be there (HYPE), but I can't seem to select more than one file at a time. Am I supposed to select every individual file for each program? That would take DAYS. There is a select all function, but idk how bonkers that would make the current reinstallation of wow that is in progress.

UltraMon is currently running, and I can start it from its shortcut, but I can't actually find it on my PC. I saw files from it being found in that program and got slightly mindfucked. I guess it's running but the files are just blocked somehow? Damn science D:
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-05-25 at 03:43 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do a disk copy straight from one disk to another if you have a spare disk, it'd need to be empty. It will just copy all the files from the broken disk and put them on the new disk exactly the same I believe, never done it so couldn't tell you how though.

And that sucks, I wouldn't have taken it going slow as a sign of breaking either, is it really old?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do a disk copy straight from one disk to another if you have a spare disk, it'd need to be empty. It will just copy all the files from the broken disk and put them on the new disk exactly the same I believe, never done it so couldn't tell you how though.

And that sucks, I wouldn't have taken it going slow as a sign of breaking either, is it really old?
    I have a disk with almost nothing on it, I guess I could move that stuff to the problematic one and then copy everything.

It's maybe 2 years old, the one I barely use is the HDD I got in a desktop pc I bought 4-5 years ago. Bought the new one to get more space, ended up having everything but the main game and webbrowsers on it (those things goes on the rather tiny SSD).
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I thought everything would just go RIP when a HDD died Only programs from my "Program Files" are gone, but itunes/musicbee left behind some files and the launchers, just not enough to start them. Everything in other folders is still there afaik. I'll try Recuva though and see what happens, thank you!

Already reinstalled itunes/musicbee. I thought I'd have to redo everything in musicbee but apparently not, I could cry of joy right now
    Wait, that HDD that has problems is your OS disk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Wait, that HDD that has problems is your OS disk?
    No, it's not. I have my OS on my SSD.

Apparently my first scan didn't really find everything, so I'm doing a deeper scan now and that will last another 6 hours (instead of the 2½ minutes it took the first time).
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-05-25 at 04:47 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Takes long o.O

http://lifehacker.com/5237503/five-b...recovery-tools Photorec helped a bit last time my sister had that problem with a flash drive.

Else your last bet probably is a cloning tool, but I have no idea what to use for that since I never had to.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still the HDD with the problem, not the SSD with the OS ^^

- - - Updated - - -

A few hours after this crisis I'm starting to realize what I lost isn't that big of a deal. If my HDD is actually giving up then that sure is a problem, but most games I don't play and it looks like with the software asme linked I can get my old screenshots and addon shissle back for wow, and MusicBee doesn't need any customization.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

That's good at least. I accidentally removed my RAID configuration once... lost 100+ gig of music -_- My bedroom door is still broken

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...without-pledis

Pledis was already losing money, that's why they had to withdraw from Hello Venus, now they might lose Son Dam Bi too

10+ Year Old Account

Upcoming album will have songs produced by Primary + featuring artists like Dynamic Duo, Dok2 and Rap Monsters o.o
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Kara live showcase starting soon ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3glp5lK1Gw

- - - Updated - - -

And MV

Love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    See you pee, ID!

I think it's a mediocre song, but better than I expected.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    For Anakso:

Also, maybe this will explain some things from Loser video. They each did solo clips LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't even know she could speak Chinese but suddenly Chinese ver.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really like the new Kara song.

It feels like the MV is made to show their mature lady side with jewelry, make up and fashion clothes but the song is sang in a cutesy little girl way.

It's like a 12 yo girl wearing her mom's clothes and jewels and trying to impress.

Kara needs to embrace their mature side and stop the cute concept. they can't mix both. But they have Youngji now, i don't know if they can make the switch. That's why i wanted Ahn Sojin (RIP) in Kara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    For Anakso:

[video=youtube;zWkq4FYOdME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWkq4FYOdME[video]
    Awesome! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Also, maybe this will explain some things from Loser video. They each did solo clips LOL.

[video=youtube;fjj2FDPYaAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjj2FDPYaAM[video]
    That...didn't make anything any clearer!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think the song was that cute really, maybe more on the cutsey side than the mature side but not overly cutsey.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think the song was that cute really, maybe more on the cutsey side than the mature side but not overly cutsey.
    Kinda my point, it might not be overly cute, but the amount of cutesy doesn't work with the jewelry/fashion/mature lady concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Also i'm sad i can't find a web site where i can buy stuff from Scandal group! The official website is only in japanese and the internationnal website doesn't have anything in it.