10+ Year Old Account
    Why school 2013? D;

- - - Updated - - -

Imo you should go 2015 then 2013 so you can tell me if 2013 is anywhere near as good as 2015 so I know if I should watch it. School 2013 seems to deal more with school gangs and violence so not sure if I'll even like it. Seems less about people and more about the gangs.

- - - Updated - - -

Riv I was just watching Music Core randomly, don't often just sit down and watch music show but bored so I did, didn't start at the begining so not sure what's going on here but got to a host section and there are 2 members of seventeen with Minho and Yeri who are the hosts, but they have mics like they're hosts with their names and one of them is Jeonghan and the other is Wooshin. I think the other host is supposed to be N.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Riv I was just watching Music Core randomly, don't often just sit down and watch music show but bored so I did, didn't start at the begining so not sure what's going on here but got to a host section and there are 2 members of seventeen with Minho and Yeri who are the hosts, but they have mics like they're hosts with their names and one of them is Jeonghan and the other is Wooshin. I think the other host is supposed to be N.
    Yeah, I knew about that. Jeonghan and Wonwoo. But they're only guest hosting. And N hasn't hosted a music show in awhile, I think they do it in "seasons" or something. He's too busy with his radio show and acting in dramas. Hongbin was hosting a music show for awhile with that chick from T-ara and someone else but I can't remember which one it was.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen...join_up10tion/

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh cool

Wiki still lists N as the host, is he just on hiatus or gone?

Kim Soo Hyun used to host as well with Minho xD Kind of surprising though really because her first big leading role wasn't until School 2015 and she hosted before that, so back then she was just a 14/15 year old actress in some reasonably popular dramas but not as the main character and then all the other hosts, mostly that I've seen, are idols.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh they reacted to the GOT7 song and they liked it Riv! They're doing more boy groups lately and seem to be getting into them. They knew a few of their names too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJQFrhjfZLI

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...-for-black-yak

Excuse me Sungjae but it's either Kim So Hyun or Joy!
    Last edited by Anakso; 2015-10-03 at 02:39 PM.

Anakso have you started watching "Oh My Ghostess" ? I just looked it up on wiki and noticed it has Park Bo Young in it. She was funny both times she was on Running Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Na I haven't yet been too busy with Uni stuff, probably won't be able to watch any more dramas this month Got 3 big assignments due at the end of the month! Then exam time after that though honestly probably will watch a drama during the study break before exams xD

Ah OK! I just finished the first episode and I'm halfway into the second one and I already like it. The acting is seriously A+. And it looks like it has a decent storyline as well.
    Bad refers to skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is cute. Taeyang recognizes JRE.

"Hey sexy boy! Selfie selfie selfie"

Bad refers to skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    Ah OK! I just finished the first episode and I'm halfway into the second one and I already like it. The acting is seriously A+. And it looks like it has a decent storyline as well.
    Oh awesome!

Not sure if I'll watch that next or Mask, will be one of them though.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy filming that looks ridiculous. Bandanna with a hat over it look is so stupid.

But how the hell did he manage to get so many big bang members to walk over and pose for a selfie just by saying selfie rofl. Man if that would work on SNSD members!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear god... I'm hoping the way School 2013 shows that 1 parent is a sever over-reaction... I mean seriously... I want her to just disappear or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    There were a couple parents like that in 2015, and students too. What is that parent like specifically?

- - - Updated - - -

I just found this on imgur of all places, pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy filming that looks ridiculous. Bandanna with a hat over it look is so stupid.

But how the hell did he manage to get so many big bang members to walk over and pose for a selfie just by saying selfie rofl. Man if that would work on SNSD members!
    He's another YT reactioner, although not one I watch. Kenny something or other.

Just looked like he was a lot more forward than the rest of the fans so they actually stopped for him. Taeyang though...fan service for every fan. I knew he was the group representative for speaking English but I didn't realize his English got so good!!! Also, he's apparently JRE's ultuimate bias, so if you're wondering why the guy was crying...imagine your UB recognizing you. Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that would be pretty cool. If anyone in my sig recognized me my reaction would be more like HOW? xD I don't think it's so surprising that he'd be recognized as a reactioner, I'm sure Sunmi would recognize him too and those other people that did a reactioner reaction!

Deleted
    Jungkook solo when? Audio only

Just finished watching Red Velvet's Weekly Idol. This particular segment had me laughing for a good while.

EDIT: Never noticed anyone posting a GIF here so if that's not allowed just remove it :P

Last edited by Raicky; 2015-10-04 at 05:56 PM.
    Bad refers to skill.

Do that! and post more

You'll be getting a new Melody day CD soon I guess as well, just don't order 2 this time ;]
    I hardly have time for anything else besides work lately. Doesn't look like it'll get much better the coming months too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's why you've been away so much

You working really long hours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah okay xD got lots of work to do I guess? getting paid well at least? And you get to relax when you're home right?

I probably should go home a bit earlier than I do now. Workday is from 09:00 to 17:30, but usually I don't leave until 18:30.