Thread: Where's Feng?

10+ Year Old Account

Where's Feng?

"This is not the last we have seen of Feng." Lorewalker Cho says this after killing Feng the Accursed, but where is he now? I may be missing something, but I don't see him anywhere in 5.2, and isn't 5.2 the spotlight for the Mogu race?

I believe it's the spirit of Feng.

"Feng the Accursed yells: If they only knew... what horrors await...
    Lorewalker Cho says: Feng the Accursed was betrayed by four emperors of the mogu, his body destroyed each time, only to rise again."

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    I believe it's the spirit of Feng.

"Feng the Accursed yells: If they only knew... what horrors await...
    Lorewalker Cho says: Feng the Accursed was betrayed by four emperors of the mogu, his body destroyed each time, only to rise again."
    Which would also mean we probably won't see him again unless a new Emperor of the Mogu shows up (I don't think Lei Shen counts).
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Isn't he apart of the 4 boss boss fight? Where he posses 1 of them at a time?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Isn't he apart of the 4 boss boss fight? Where he posses 1 of them at a time?
    That's Gara'jal I believe.

Feng probably won't bee seen again, Cho said that because Feng isn't dead his spirit is just floating around but its nothing to look into too much I think.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    That's Gara'jal I believe.
    yea it's garajal

Let's face it, when they foreshadow a possible return, its to leave an open-end as a future potential for the writers. Best part for them, there is no deadline

Kel'Thuzad, where are yoooooouuuuu?
    " "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

Feng will return possessing the body of ANUB'ARAK!!!! TA-DAM!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Feng will return possessing the body of ANUB'ARAK!!!! TA-DAM!!!
    who serves as a mount for Kael'thas.

I don't think we'll be seeing Feng again... he's such an... unimportant... character to make a return.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.