Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    The Lightbringer Uennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ner'zhul
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    She says she does, why do you think she doesn't?
    Because she said she didn't and that she doesn't want a job until she graduates. She actually said that and you can flip through the thread and find that unless she edited the post.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Exactly, I don't want to move out. My brother aside, its really nice and cheap to live here

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    and I'm not living off anyone so whats the harm?
    .....what?
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - JBL S300A - FiiO E10 - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

    build pics

  3. #163
    The Lightbringer Seezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Capua
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Hey, that zero drives a new Porsche.
    Yeah big bro may have the porsche, but little bro is going to be the one bustin' righteous ass all over the place stinkin up the joint. Who do you think they'll pick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it.

  4. #164
    Bloodsail Admiral Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,226
    Tomorrow's topic:

    My butler wakes me up at noon with his incessant vacuuming - how can I get him fired?

  5. #165
    Uennie, I think it may be time to give up the fight. Our advice isnt what she wants to hear and Im very familiar with this type of person. Its pretty evident she wants an easy way out when there is no easy way to be had.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    This thread is a girl trying to figure out her life, working hard and paying her bills for college and she has a older brother that does loud parties and brings girls home to bang at his parents home.

    Reading through these various pages I can see a bunch of people vouching for the guy for trying to get laid.. If this was a guy asking for help this would be different. You will not get much help here I'm sorry, try asking your friends instead of horny mmo-champion guys.
    u may wanna put ur reading glasses on an take a good look again

  7. #167
    The Lightbringer Uennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ner'zhul
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Uennie, I think it may be time to give up the fight. Our advice isnt what she wants to hear and Im very familiar with this type of person. Its pretty evident she wants an easy way out when there is no easy way to be had.
    Agreed. Homegirl's just going to have to learn the hard way.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Oh no worries, Im naturally a really awkward person

    Ive been trying to lose weight (which was working til we started our 3 say celebration of my gma's 98th bday) so switched to Coke 0 and Diet DP.

    Oh snap... I like thick.....your my new roomiee.....get moving on that typhus model

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Oh snap... I like thick.....your my new roomiee.....get moving on that typhus model
    lol uh ohs.

    yes Sir *snapsalute*

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    She isn't working, and she isn't paying her own bills. Don't twist this up, she doesn't WANT a job until she graduates and if a guy was complaining about this everyone would shit on him more than people are in this thread.
    Ok, since you keep pushing this. I got into college after high school.. parents only promised to pay for it if I went into medicine. I hated it and couldn't handle the cadavers so I dropped out and decided to work and study whatever I wanted, not what my parents insisted.

    So yea, I had a job, I worked. And I would have had to work a few years more if I hadn't got really lucky this summer with an opportunity that got me $150,000. I hated the job and I hated the place I lived so I quit the next day, made plans for college and moved back. It was a one time thing though, I'll never get an opportunity like that again. So I used $25.000 to renovate my room, buy new furniture and new clothes and everything. I also had to pay 1/4 of the new heating system. My brother was also supposed to pay hes share but he couldn't afford it so he still "owes" the money.

    And no, I can't afford another decent place without getting some night job if I want to still have enough left for the college fees. Why should I go through all that because my brother is being selfish?

  11. #171
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Because she said she didn't and that she doesn't want a job until she graduates. She actually said that and you can flip through the thread and find that unless she edited the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    -You're old enough to go to college, which your parents are probably paying for.

    No, I'm paying for it. I have enough now to get me through the college and live comfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    So anyway, I live with my parents, it's a big house and I pay my share of the bills.
    Anyway...

    Doesn't college have college dorms?
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  12. #172
    The Lightbringer Uennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ner'zhul
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Anyway...

    Doesn't college have college dorms?
    Ugh. Nice job skipping the part where she says she doesn't have a job and doesn't want one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    -You live in a mansion.

    What does that have to do with anything?

    -You say you help your parents, but you don't.

    I do but it's off topic. I'm definitely not living off them either.

    -You don't have a job.

    I don't want one either before graduating..
    Talk about editing. Tell me something, how can an individual fully support themselves and pay for college with no job and no financial aid, and no parents paying for it.

    Stop white knighting, this is over, I mean for fuck's sake Toffie. She doesn't want to move out and she said that in earlier posts because there's no pool or garden or anything else she's used to. She won't even go live in one of the other houses her parents owns because of that. People already suggested student housing and she refused. Read the entire thread before throwing shade, hunty.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Ugh. Nice job skipping the part where she says she doesn't have a job and doesn't want one.



    Talk about editing. Tell me something, how can an individual fully support themselves and pay for college with no job and no financial aid, and no parents paying for it.

    Stop white knighting, this is over, I mean for fuck's sake Toffie.
    Read my last reply..

  14. #174
    The Lightbringer Uennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ner'zhul
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Read my last reply..
    I absolutely do not believe you. There is no job on this planet that offers that much money in that short amount of time that doesn't make this entire thing look really really bad. No one believes you, and there's no reason anyone should.

    I am done trying to convince you to be an adult and move out. If you want to be a spoiled child, so be it, but recognize that people here actually tried to help you and you decided you didn't want to be an adult and shot them down.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Anyway...

    Doesn't college have college dorms?
    Probably.. still 8 months till then though and SU is only 25 minutes from where I live so ideally I wouldnt need a to stay in a dorm.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 08:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    I absolutely do not believe you. There is no job on this planet that offers that much money in that short amount of time that doesn't make this entire thing look really really bad. No one believes you, and there's no reason anyone should.
    That's your problem and it wasn't a job, just an opportunity.

  16. #176
    The Lightbringer Uennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ner'zhul
    Posts
    3,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Probably.. still 8 months till then though and SU is only 25 minutes from where I live so ideally I wouldnt need a to stay in a dorm.

    ---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 08:42 AM ----------



    That's your problem and it wasn't a job, just an opportunity.
    Now it just sounds gnarly.

    Uennie OUT!

  17. #177
    Ask /b/ for advice.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

  18. #178
    The Lightbringer Toffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Ugh. Nice job skipping the part where she says she doesn't have a job and doesn't want one.



    Talk about editing. Tell me something, how can an individual fully support themselves and pay for college with no job and no financial aid, and no parents paying for it.

    Stop white knighting, this is over, I mean for fuck's sake Toffie. She doesn't want to move out and she said that in earlier posts because there's no pool or garden or anything else she's used to. She won't even go live in one of the other houses her parents owns because of that. People already suggested student housing and she refused. Read the entire thread before throwing shade, hunty.
    Try reading her replies before making yourself look like a complete fool. It's your fault for not believing in people... She gave her story and you shot it down for no apparent reason. Seems like you are more frustrated at her situation than she is..
    Steam Big Picture Mode - 4570 - GA-H87N - MSI R9-290 - 120 GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Corsair 250D - Philips 55 LED TV - Corsair RM 550 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB

    4770K - EVGA 780 Ti SC- Corsair 350D - V700 - Gryphon Z87
    Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - Samsung 840 250GB - H60

  19. #179
    Warchief Packers01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,101
    How is this thread not locked? The trolling is unreal.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Ok, since you keep pushing this. I got into college after high school.. parents only promised to pay for it if I went into medicine. I hated it and couldn't handle the cadavers so I dropped out and decided to work and study whatever I wanted, not what my parents insisted.

    So yea, I had a job, I worked. And I would have had to work a few years more if I hadn't got really lucky this summer with an opportunity that got me $150,000. I hated the job and I hated the place I lived so I quit the next day, made plans for college and moved back. It was a one time thing though, I'll never get an opportunity like that again. So I used $25.000 to renovate my room, buy new furniture and new clothes and everything. I also had to pay 1/4 of the new heating system. My brother was also supposed to pay hes share but he couldn't afford it so he still "owes" the money.

    And no, I can't afford another decent place without getting some night job if I want to still have enough left for the college fees. Why should I go through all that because my brother is being selfish?
    what u are saying here is u lived "on ur own" u didnt like it because there was no pool and no garden and no butler so u moved back to mommy and daddy and ur brother is doing the same and ur crying about it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •