Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The only logical advice here is to remind you that you're an adult and as such both you and your brother are guests in your parents home; if they are OK with your brother behaving as he does, your only option is to move out or deal with it. "Sabotaging" him or any other juvenile nonsense would just prove how immature and worthless you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Financial aid covers dorms. Move out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsz View Post
    Dressing "slutty" and not working (curious how you're certain of this) doesn't make a person a skank. Just because you're mad at him doesn't mean you have to pretend anyone he knows is an awful human being.
    Unless they really are skanks.

he brings home like 4 or 5 of them at a time?

daaaaaammmmn

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah also the mere fact that he gets as many as 5 women to come home with him at a time, someone has game. I mean I have that much respect (or ... I don't know, it's impressive I don't know if respect is the right word) for an individual no matter what gender they are.

If you factor that in, he should be dead of super-syphilis in a year tops.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can go the dorm route, make sure you get a single room. Roomates are like playing roulette and if you get crappy ones, its going to be just as bad. Single rooms are a life saver.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    and why exactly cant u just move out? really really cant find any valid reason for anyone over 15 for staying at ur parents (i understand its culturally very different in some places) but thats just an excuse
    Why should I? Yes, I guess I could drop my plans for going to college and get a job and move out instead but it's doing him a favor, he'll get my room then too. Not only that but I'm not really the "turn the other cheek" kinda girl.. it just feels wrong being punished and rewarding him for something that's entirely he's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    Report him to Homeland Security as a terrorist.
    I heard water boarding wasn't even that bad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Sabotage his equipment? Assuming he's not computer savvy, it shouldn't be too difficult to at least break his computer. Hit him where it hurts- his wallet.
    Yea.. he has a lock on hes door.. But even if I could get in, he'd know it was me and my things are a lot more expensive as I don't waste my money like he does. I don't think he even has a computer..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Why should I? Yes, I guess I could drop my plans for going to college and get a job and move out instead but it's doing him a favor, he'll get my room then too. Not only that but I'm not really the "turn the other cheek" kinda girl.. it just feels wrong being punished and rewarding him for something that's entirely he's fault.
    Because you're an adult now and you can walk away from your family. Also, you're an adult and the only reason you should be living with family is if you're actually helping them and not just paying your part. Financial aid covers dorms. Talk to a counselor at school, pay some rent at a friend's house while going to school and having a part-time job. There are a TON of options here. It's time to grow up.

The only logical advice here is to remind you that you're an adult and as such both you and your brother are guests in your parents home; if they are OK with your brother behaving as he does, your only option is to move out or deal with it. "Sabotaging" him or any other juvenile nonsense would just prove how immature and worthless you are.
    On the other hand, being juvenile would make for excellent stress relief.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Here's the only advice that matters;

It's not your house, so your opinion means nothing. It's your parent's house and they don't care about his behavior, so you have a few options.

1) If he's doing something illegal, report him. If you do this though, be prepared for the massive blow back you'll get from your family as a result. If he's your mom's baby so to speak, expect to see yourself out on the streets fending for yourself.
    2) Learn to cope. Find ways to avoid being home except to sleep, then find a way to deal with things while you are there. Soundproof your room or wear ear plugs if the music is too loud. The skanky girls, too bad you don't like them.
    3) Here's the best one. Move the hell out. if you really don't like it there and know it isn't going to change, time for you to fend for yourself and see how far you can get on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dressing "slutty" and not working (curious how you're certain of this) doesn't make a person a skank. Just because you're mad at him doesn't mean you have to pretend anyone he knows is an awful human being.
    It kinda does? :S

Lizbeth, wear earplugs and mind your own business until your done with college and move out and enjoy your life..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

And he's GFs really are skanks, they dress slutty, don't work either and act like they own the place. Plus why would he possible drag like 4-5 different women home to stay with him over night, cook them food etc.?
    So you know their entire life from them coming home with your brother, getting a meal cooked and staying a night (maybe)?

I often have female friends over and cook for them and they often have me over and cook for me, assuming they've come from a night club 'slutty wear' (your words) is very suitable as well.

The problem here is you, it is your parents house and enough of the 'if I move out I have to give up college' move into a dorm and profit - thousands of people do it every year.

Deleted
    so what ur saying is u cant get a part time job live on ur own and go to school at the same time? thats weird i thought ppl have been doing that since forever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    Because you're an adult now and you can walk away from your family. Also, you're an adult and the only reason you should be living with family is if you're actually helping them and not just paying your part. Financial aid covers dorms. Talk to a counselor at school, pay some rent at a friend's house while going to school and having a part-time job. There are a TON of options here. It's time to grow up.
    So you think growing up means walking away? My dad had a sister.. the house belonged to their parents. Well, hes sister was kind of like my brother, tried to manipulate grandmother into giving her the house when she got alzheimers. Good thing dad saw through it and and stepped in before it was too late.

tell ya what liz i got a deal for you.

I live near a major university (KSU)

I'm okay finacially, so i don't need a roommate who pays a ton of money.

However i don't have alot of time. I'm in the army so i work from about 0530-5 or 6 everyday. When i get home im to tired to cook meals and properly clean (untill the weekend)

I have an extra room in my house (i rent a 3 bedroom apt) for say....3 or 400 a month you can stay as long as...

1. please have a dinner cooked and ready for me to eat at about 530pm, nothing to fancy..just like a meat, a grain, and a veggie.
    2. Keep the place clean, im fairly neat but being as im working all the time i get cluttered throughout the week. Help me keep the place clean and do some light laundry.
    3. keep it to a dull roar, i live a fairly quiet life and don't want parties going on with all kinds of people in and out of the place stealing/ breaking my shit.

I think it could work out.

I'm a tall fairly good looking soldier, good hygeine and inoverted (keep to myself)

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    tell ya what liz i got a deal for you.

I live near a major university (KSU)

I'm okay finacially, so i don't need a roommate who pays a ton of money.

However i don't have alot of time. I'm in the army so i work from about 0530-5 or 6 everyday. When i get home im to tired to cook meals and properly clean (untill the weekend)

I have an extra room in my house (i rent a 3 bedroom apt) for say....3 or 400 a month you can stay as long as...

1. please have a dinner cooked and ready for me to eat at about 530pm, nothing to fancy..just like a meat, a grain, and a veggie.
    2. Keep the place clean, im fairly neat but being as im working all the time i get cluttered throughout the week. Help me keep the place clean and do some light laundry.
    3. keep it to a dull roar, i live a fairly quiet life and don't want parties going on with all kinds of people in and out of the place stealing/ breaking my shit.

I think it could work out.

I'm a tall fairly good looking soldier, good hygeine and inoverted (keep to myself)
    am i the only one whose alarm bells rang
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you thing growing up means walking away? My dad had a sister.. the house belonged to their parents. Well, hes sister was kind of like my brother, tried to manipulate grandmother into giving her the house when she got alzheimers. Good thing dad saw through it and and stepped in before it was too late.
    Well it's good that you have so much faith in your parents clear ability to see through users.

Don't try and attack me little miss thing. Growing up means a lot of things, mostly that you're capable of things and have the options to do it. This isn't your fight, your parents aren't feeble and senile, and they are in zero danger. Aside from which, your parents are adults and if they can't deal with your brother that's on them and no one else. It's personal responsibility.

The mature thing to do, let me reiterate this, the MATURE thing to do is to move out and start your own life. You can't help your family if you're still living off them. That's a fact. If helping them is something you really want to do, then start living your own life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    So you know their entire life from them coming home with your brother, getting a meal cooked and staying a night (maybe)?

I often have female friends over and cook for them and they often have me over and cook for me, assuming they've come from a night club 'slutty wear' (your words) is very suitable as well.

The problem here is you, it is your parents house and enough of the 'if I move out I have to give up college' move into a dorm and profit - thousands of people do it every year.
    The girls are visiting a guy that is living with his parents, isn't it a good idea to make a good impression?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    So you think growing up means walking away? My dad had a sister.. the house belonged to their parents. Well, hes sister was kind of like my brother, tried to manipulate grandmother into giving her the house when she got alzheimers. Good thing dad saw through it and and stepped in before it was too late.
    Growing up means becoming RESPONSIBLE. What your dad's sis was doing and what your brother is doing are pretty different, as your Mom is competent. A perosn with Alzheimer's usually is not competent to make major decisions., which is where your Dad becomeing responsible and preventing someone who didnt have the mentla facilties to know she was being scamed, scammed. Your Mom knows this. Let her lie in her own grave.

Part of reponsibilities is taking into your hands your future. If you dislike somehting and your parents wont changem you have the power to get a prt time job and move out. Also, part time job does NOT mean you have to give up college. Maybe your social life every night and weekends, but not your education.