Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

eaasiest Heroic MSV Boss ?

Whats easiest Heroic Bosses in MSV too start on ?

Tried stoneguards a few times, didnt go all that well... semi okay.. was wondering if someone can list easiest too hardest, in their opinions please.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

My guild killed Feng before stone guards, but i think thats because our tanks are semi-stupid and dont know how to switch overloads properly

elegon by far

Stoneguards really isn't any harder than reg as long as your two tanks know what they are doing and are on the ball. You just can't allow a non-empowered one to pop or it's over.

Feng is very easy as well. The extra "phase" in the fight can be almost completely negated. First time he throws his shield, we use bubble on it to negate it. Second time we kill the adds. Third time, we bubble it again, then he goes into his next phase before he does it a fourth time, rest of the mechanics are exactly the same except he hits slightly harder. We do arcane, shield, earthquake, fire.

The rest are a little more difficult, but those two bosses are very easily doable on heroic.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends or 10 or 25 man, also on team make up. However for my guild group i found...

#1 Stone Guard
    #2 Feng
    #3 Elegon
    #4 Garjal
    #5 Will
    #6 Four Kings - Did this before blizzard implemented auto choice on bosses and found the fight to be very RNG Dependant, also didnt have anyone for MD on Impervious Shield.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    elegon by far
    whast different on heroic elegon ?
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    whast different on heroic elegon ?
    the bobbel he stand inside gives line of sight - no spells pass it.

drag add out when it explodes 9 players go inside 1 player stayes outside to eat the explotion if no one eats it you wipe.

you must take the dmg, dont use bobbel or iceblok - use mage with imrpved invis or rogue with faint something like that

if players that takes the explotion gets under 80% hp he will be stunned untill he has been healed to max hp

How we did it first add soaked by monk, secund by shadow priest then we didet get more adds in phase 1
    secund phase 1 we did monk - priest - tankdruid and then we didet get more
    killing 4 waves of adds so you get a total of 10 stacks on elegon is enof dont need anymore
    took us 2 trys to kill him

elegon is easier in heroic than in normal. feng / stoneguard would come next.

Heroic elegon is an Ultraxion-esque soak rotation for the adds when they blow up.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    My guild killed Feng before stone guards, but i think thats because our tanks are semi-stupid and dont know how to switch overloads properly
    ye same here :P but i still think elegon was easiest from a healer stand point

10+ Year Old Account
    Feng or Elegon.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Deleted
    i'm surprised noone mentioned gara'jal as their first choice. if your group is geared decently, meaning around 490+ ilvl on each toon, garajal is a cakewalk unless you have 2 DK-Tanks. Just pop bloodlust and potions at the start and do some totems and 4 minutes later the boss is dead.

Deleted
    If you are undergeared - Guards > Feng > Elegon
    If you are overgeared but underbrained - > Elegon > Feng > Gara'Jal > Guards

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 Garjal
    #2 Elegon

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    #1 Garjal
    #2 Elegon
    In what world is Garajal easier than SG or feng?
    1.Feng
    2.SG
    3.Elegon
    4.Garajal
    5.SK
    6.Will
    Some HoF bosses are easier and ususally done before SK and Will.
    do what you feel.

Deleted
    As you never stated 10 or 25 man raid, I can only give you our 25 man experience.

1. Garajal.
    2. Feng
    3. StoneGuards ( Would be #1, but yay for melee and traps )
    4. Elegon

Deleted
    Hm, basing on our 10-man progression (4/6H)
    Stone guards - 2 shotted. Without chains though, next week took 4 wipes
    Feng - around 5 pulls
    Garajal - around 20 pulls
    Elegon - 8 pulls

We came there vastly overgeared though, with almost full sets of 496 gear from farming normal hof and tes.
    So easiest boss is by far Stoneguard without chains. Then Feng (hardest part - pushing DPS in shield phase before 2nd un-barriered adds wave), then Stoneguard with chains present, then Spiritbinder which requires some good gear. Elegon is execution fight, mechanically easy but single fuckup on something wipes the raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purely from a 10m healer standpoint as I joined a guild after progress was done in there:

Elegon -> Dogs -> Gara'jal -> Feng -> Kings -> Will.

We came in grossly overgeared on 25m.

Stone Guard took 2 pulls, Feng took 7, Gara'jal 3, Elegon 8, Spirit Kings 62, Will of the Emperor 54.
    Elegon is easy sure, but there's three other fights that are easier. Anyone saying he's easier on heroic than normal is just being silly.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2013-02-03 at 04:47 PM.

We killed heroic Will in 10 attempts, and 50+ on any other boss. Will was easier than on normal lol