Cool things that could be added to the Factions/Races/Whatever in lore.

A few examples of cool things that could be added to the Azeroth, what do you all think could be added?

Night Elves: I think it'd help differentiate nelfs from the Cenarion Circle, which has soaked up so much of their cultural identity, if they got a few more things based on Elune, maybe integrated the few remaining Moonkin or furbolg (the Horde can't sabotage ALL their diplomatic meetings) into their forces or had some kind of star-creature or "Moontouched" ancient or magical construct, perhaps they could touch upon the "Avatars of Vengeance" the wardens used in TFT.

Forsaken: “Big Daddy/Dragoon” Hybrids, any Forsaken with bodies too damaged to continue fighting or get proper repairs from a shadowpriest or apothecary or whatever could get a nice big metal suit to be integrated into and earn some fast cash and fame on the battlefield. They could march along the seafloor along with other Forsaken and attach depthcharges to Naga holdings and all sorts of fun stuff. Just picture it, giant diving suit type fellows made of black metal and full of green ooze

Humans: Alright this is honestly a tricky one... I'd guess either reverse-engineering Vrykul forgemethods or runemagic, or potentially some innovative way of using the Light. Someone more familiar with humans would have to give some suggestions though :\

Tauren: They're based on the popular conception Native American culture so why not add some Thunderbirds in the form of "Sun Rocs"? They've already got precedence due to the talon in the Ironforge museum found off the coast of Stranglethorn. Plus, in the actual legends the Thunderbirds fought off a race of nasty reptilian monsters, given that the Old Gods tend to favor lizards and bugs as servants, having these for the Tauren and using them against Naga or Flamewakers or whatever left the skeletons of those two huge things in Desolace would fit pretty well.

Gnomes: Have em take up that fancy blue dragonflight floating-letter magic and some of that stuff from the Nexus, with the flight disbanded as of Tides of War it's not like anyone's watching it! Sweet Surge Needle-y Titany Magic-tech goodness for redirecting Leylines through trogg dens or gathering the necessary energies to turn Gnomeragan into a giant floating sky city by ripping it straight out of the mountain ala-Dalaran!

Darkspear: Okay seriously there's so much cool troll shit they could be using right now that the other tribes have and the Darkspear never show off, seriously what the hell. Get some Golems or use those mask warriors more or some dire-trolls at least! Or, in the interests of having something uniquely darkspear...

Dwarves: They've got Dark Irons and they've been digging through Titan ruins for ages, they should HAVE golems already, really awesome ones.

Orcs: I always figured they could learn Blood Magic from the Blood Elves or from troll ritualists or even by reverse engineering mogu stuff. Blood's always felt like a very "orc" thing. Heck, perhaps they could have blood donations taken from civilians and moved by caravan to the frontlines and be the first to pioneer mundane blood transfusion. Though it's noncanon the RPG basically had orc engineers be like goblin engineers... but with the devices made hypersafe, since the idea was you couldn't die outside of combat due to a malfunction, so the pragmatic nature of tech development geared towards warfare could work too. It's been too long since we had landmines actively used in WoW, and since the goblins don't seem to make em like they used to, Orcs could do it!
    Twas brillig

Alt races for all races (that makes sense at least). This idea has been pass around a lot and it's grown on me.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

For Night Elves, Sentinels being portrayed as the well-trained, skilled, professional and effective fighting force they started as and were meant to be would be a good start. Something that shows the average new player Night Elves are just as easily associated with Warriors as they are Druids, if not more so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glaives for night elves. It would fix everything tbh. Because if you have a glaive, you feel like a badass and then are a badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei need an overall acknowledgement in lore again it seems Blizzard are regretting in creating them as since TBC they haven't been good in anything else. Maybe a return of the Burning Legion expansion will help continue their story as I was totally drawn into their lore in Outland,

10+ Year Old Account
    More of a story aspect for each class, something like what we had back in Vanilla, but you can only get them by doing certain things to unlock them and completing them they can help with your character but aren't mandatory they can help with profressions or unlock sub abilites that a neat effect to them, but aren't mandatory & it different for each race. Doing acts of good for your race & doing so allows you to acquire cool comestic stuff.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    More of a story aspect for each class, something like what we had back in Vanilla, but you can only get them by doing certain things to unlock them and completing them they can help with your character but aren't mandatory they can help with profressions or unlock sub abilites that a neat effect to them, but aren't mandatory & it different for each race. Doing acts of good for your race & doing so allows you to acquire cool comestic stuff.
    So kind of like the Green Fire quest for warlocks but not quite so 'huge' and for all races? I could get behind that.
    Twas brillig

Class stories? Hell yeah, man. I'd be all over that.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

I'd love to see that. Silver spells for Night Elf Priests, race specific titles like (Priest/Priestess of the Moon) etc.

If the next expansion is legion based that expanded draenei and blood elf lore, I would resub after quitting two years ago..

Would love this. Shamans need more Earth spells, and a quest would be a great way to introduce it. The ability to 'join' the Earthen Ring would be cool, too.

And on a side note, you'd think we'd get more for killing the 'Earth-warder' (Deathwing) than just Ascendance. But I digress...
    I play all heal specs. Shaman is the best. Would be better if I could be Worgen. But thanks to allied races, I'll settle for Earthen.