Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Something besides a fist weapon for enhancement?

Does anyone else seriously miss using a good ol' axe or even a mace if you were feeling it?

Once you hit the land of current epics for MoP, fists are all you'll get (if you can get them to drop....)

I understand it's only aesthetics, but it'd be nice to have a few more transmog options. The 5.2 update does nothing for those of us stuck with fist weapons.

edit: I'm not hating on fist weapons, they have some nice models as well. Just wanting another option
    Last edited by salty goat; 2013-02-03 at 08:06 AM.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." --Oscar Gamble 79 Yankees

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    like dragon soul had nothing but those fugly axes for us?
    persoanlly i like fist more.

be lucky you have fist weapons at all. I've been doing LFR and Normals for over 3 months now and not a SINGLE one has dropped for me in tokens or from the boss loot table. I'm just starting to look at some heroic progression with the 2 maces from Stormstout and it's beginning to get on my nerves.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I seriosuly hope we never get axes or maces again. Fisties all the way!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

I Really like Fist weapons, there are some really nice transmogs available, and I believe in 5.2, what you equip wont matter to what it looks like anyway with the 1-H transmogs.

Esr.

I like fists. It's a nice change from the axes and maces that we got in Cataclysm. I would even like it more if they added fists to the mace/axe/sword transmog table because the classes who use fists for their animations also use other 1handed weapons for the same abilities so the animations are there.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I love fists weapons personally. Currently I have mine transmogged to the Claws of the Black Drake .

Shit as a resto/ele shaman, want them to bring back a caster fist like in wotlk (this) so i can use Claw of the Phoenix.

edit>had 2 https in the links.
    Last edited by Spacepunch; 2013-02-03 at 03:02 PM.
    do what you feel.

Deleted
    Well, in cata we had only axes/maces. Now it's time for fist weapons again. I love it tbh.

More classes should be able to use fist weapons! They are so cool.

Deleted
    I hope they put fists into the Mace/axe/sword table too. Starting to get bored of fists! There are only 2good looking fists ingame. The ones from Hyjal trash and the ones from Phoenex in The Eye.

I miss 2x Axes as Enha <3

A good Fist for transmog is Mounting Vengeance out of Sunwell Plateau, it looks sweet and my rogue is currently torn between xmogging two of those or two Axe of the legions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    the ones from Phoenex in The Eye.
    Tempest Keep, no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Tempest Keep, no?
    That is allso called The Eye yes

Deleted
    I feel sorry for any other enhancements than Orcs... -Fist Weapon melee animations are horrible for most races. I'm ambivalent about fist weaps, they are kinda cool but I still miss 2 big axes. 1-h maces are the most boring weapons....

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Well, in cata we had only axes/maces. Now it's time for fist weapons again. I love it tbh.
    Haha, no real maces until DS in cata. Orcs get all the itemization love. All of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esrgoode View Post
    I Really like Fist weapons, there are some really nice transmogs available, and I believe in 5.2, what you equip wont matter to what it looks like anyway with the 1-H transmogs.

Esr.
    Fist Weapons have their own animations, so it doesn't apply. Only Sword/Axes/Maces can be switched to each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss axes and maces a lot, but I am happy because I was able to farm Calamity's Grasp!
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderchain View Post
    I hope they put fists into the Mace/axe/sword table too. Starting to get bored of fists! There are only 2good looking fists ingame. The ones from Hyjal trash and the ones from Phoenex in The Eye.

I miss 2x Axes as Enha <3
    Mounting Vengeance > everything else....

Quote Originally Posted by dingobongo View Post
    Fist Weapons have their own animations, so it doesn't apply. Only Sword/Axes/Maces can be switched to each other.
    Ahh fair enough.