Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honestly I' glad that we get to use Fist's in MoP. I was getting tired of always having to use an axe or mace.

Thanks for all of your responses thus far. Let me reiterate that I'm not disappointed with fist weapons, but rather the lack of a choice in MoP so far.

For example, what would be nice is if vaults had a mace, fists from HoF, and maybe an axe from ToT. Two raids weapon drops and only fists to be gotten is a bit sad.

Just checked out wowhead ptr info, and it looks as though there will be a 1-hand agility mace from ToT, yet it is currently listed as having Spirit on it. Go ptr!
    Last edited by salty goat; 2013-02-04 at 03:59 AM.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do." --Oscar Gamble 79 Yankees

15+ Year Old Account
    Calamity's Grasp transmog = amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I love Fist Weapons, I do wish there was some more variety. It's a shame that Fists can't be mogged into Axes/Maces due to animation.
    Currently Procrastinating

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I am just happy for once we have weapons.

Ill take fugly fist weapons over a BoE drop and a weapon from the very last boss of the tier aka tier 11 any day.

But yes... I do want axes back or maces. Im not fond a lot of the fist weapons out there...
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-02-04 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    Dual Wielding Bladefists is just so awesome, ever since transmog came along I was hoping for more fistweapons since that weaponmodel is just so amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I would like fist weapons more if they stayed out constantly while doing other shit. I'm a big fan of seeing my weapons hanging from the hips/back of my characters while they run about their business. Skipping the cool looking season 13 fist weapons because of that and just get the axes and transmog them into Dragonstrike or something.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Haha, no real maces until DS in cata. Orcs get all the itemization love. All of it.
    This is why I'm enjoying the fist weapons this time around. No one gets any itemization love!

Right now I'm running with a Gara'kal that's mogged to a Fist of the Phoenix and a normal version of the Claws of Shek'zeer; they complement one another well aesthetically.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    be lucky you have fist weapons at all. I've been doing LFR and Normals for over 3 months now and not a SINGLE one has dropped for me in tokens or from the boss loot table. I'm just starting to look at some heroic progression with the 2 maces from Stormstout and it's beginning to get on my nerves.
    I feel ya man. I got normal Claws of Shek'zeer off a coin roll last week, but before that I used all my coins on her in normal and LFR since the LFR dropped and came up with nothing. Hang in there, it'll happen

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    This is why I'm enjoying the fist weapons this time around. No one gets any itemization love!

Right now I'm running with a Gara'kal that's mogged to a Fist of the Phoenix and a normal version of the Claws of Shek'zeer; they complement one another well aesthetically.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 02:08 PM ----------

I feel ya man. I got normal Claws of Shek'zeer off a coin roll last week, but before that I used all my coins on her in normal and LFR since the LFR dropped and came up with nothing. Hang in there, it'll happen
    Same here, I got mine last week from a coin, and it was my first week switching to Enhancement from Elemental. Before that i've used up like 9 coins trying to get the normal sha-touched mace.

I prefer the animations for axes though. Oh well.

Fist weapon transmog or drop options would be nice but I'm happy with my 2x Fist of the Deity. There also have definitely been some pretty decent fist weapons in the past to keep your options open. Better than most mace options imo.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    When I still had PvE fist weapons on my goblin Enh shaman, I had my gear transmogged to the Ten Storms Recolour available from BC 5-mans/heroics, and my fist weapons transmogged to Fist of Pained Senses. I thought it looked really cool and shaman-y.

Since I picked up 1-handed axes from the PvP weapons available, I switched to transmog both as Breeching Comets that drops from Kael'thas in Magister's Terrace on heroic. The Harvester of Souls has the same model and drops from the Avatar of the Martyred in Auchenai Crypts, but this one dropped first for me.

I've had a few people compliment both my transmog sets for how they look. The cool thing about the Breeching Comets is that they override enchant effects, too.

There are some other cool fist weapon options, though. Icy Veins has a pretty comprehensive list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss