View Poll Results: Which faction did you chose ?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alliance

116 45.14%
  • Horde

141 54.86%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Horde, because after looking for a high pop server with a decent battlegroup and good population that was pretty much the only option. Since most of those server are heavily horde biased 3:1 ratio

Rolled Horde, I never liked the 'good' side in various rpg's.
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

Horde, because my friends played it.

Alliance. Because let's face it, Jaina is a douche in MoP but less so than Garrosh.
    Human Female Gladiator (DPS Prot) Warrior. Wyrmrest Accord - US.

"You should only install Warlords on your master hard drive. They will never be slaves." - @CM_Lore

Better version of my avatar.

In vanilla all the Horde races were ugly, so went Alliance.

Originally had both Alliance and Horde in Vanilla, but ended up going 99% Alliance because Horde players were obnoxiously aggressive and the Horde quests back then made the faction seem clue$&@/ed.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

I like both factions, I play horde tho, because of a friend that made me play with him years ago when I started....
    You kill or you die. Or you die and you kill.
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead and that World of Warcraft died with him.

Choose horde on a dead realm, then my friend asked me to play with him on alliance side on another servers, he quits a month after that...

I started as orc but abandoned it at around lvl 20 and went worgen because my friend played alliance at the time.

Horde struck me as more interesting and nuanced. Humans were boring, Dwarves were okay, gnomes had potential but Blizz treats them like a joke, and the Night elves... well they were alright but then they got gimped by Blizz :P
    You are now future Jack Noir.

Presently, you are trapped in a single moment, which increasingly feels like an eternity. Your boredom is surpassed only by your all consuming rage and contempt for existence itself.

Alliance, I wanted an Elf. Horde had no playable ones at that time.
    I also compared the landscapes, and found the alliance side ones visually more esthetic.
    Today, years later, I play both sides rather equally. Yet the beauty judgment remains for me. Alliance architecture and appeal is more esthetic in overall.

Horde was ugly.
    Horde looked evil.
    I wanted NE and human and dwarves, LotR races that represent "good".

Horde, out of necesity, they had undead.

I thoroughly disagree with their philosophy otherwise.

The Patient
    Alliance, because they have dwarves, and don't have genocidal abominations in their ranks.

Horde, because of tauren. Rolled undead for my first char though, hehe.

My first was a troll hunter, and I chose it because my friend who got me into the game was horde (tauren). I eventually went alliance with another friend for PvP and now I really don't care about what faction I'm on. It's all the same; trade chat is still retarded no matter what side you're on.

I started out as horde mainly due to their diversity in character designs. Horde just had so much more variety than the alliance and still do. I didn't care about racial abilities because those only helped a little what I worried about was how the toon looks. I'm going to look at this character a lot so why not pick a faction with more variety?

Alliance had Night Elves so Alliance. If I were new to the game and starting now I'd probably be Blood Elf since Blizz has done a great job with their story while thoroughly ruining the Night Elves.

Horde, my friends who got me into WoW played horde, and since then it has just been "home"

Tried alliance a few times, I like their lore, but I'm too integrated into the horde to leave now :P

When I started I played a Human Paladin. I choosed Alliance because everyone I knew played it. Now I am horde though