Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I don't even know what to think of Warm Bodies. I guess it depends on if they go full out spending every second of airtime parodying Twilight, or if they actually try to carve interesting characters and a story out of it.
    Did you watch the trailer? doesn't seem anything like a parody of twilight imo. other than undead thing falls in love with girl

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Did you watch the trailer? doesn't seem anything like a parody of twilight imo. other than undead thing falls in love with girl
    If it's like Twilight or a parody, atleast it has humour and it seems to be entertaining from what I saw on that trailer, not saying Twilight doesn't have that but ya'know...

Not the most recent movie I've seen, but I watched Life of Pi not too long ago. Was amazing. It's competing with V for Vendetta for my #1 movie of all time.

It's been quite a while since I've watched it, but The Man From Earth is another fantastic movie. The whole movie takes place in a living room and is a discussion between a "caveman" who's lived for thousands of years and who is talking about it with his friends who don't realize he's talking about himself. This one takes my #3 spot. This one may not be for everyone. The entire movie is dialogue in the living room, so if you're not enjoying the conversation, you're not going to like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Not the most recent movie I've seen, but I watched Life of Pi not too long ago. Was amazing. It's competing with V for Vendetta for my #1 movie of all time.
    I debated for a long time but I wasn't sure I could bring myself to watch that movie. It just seemed so...well, it reminded me of Hatchet, a movie I saw when I was too young to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I debated for a long time but I wasn't sure I could bring myself to watch that movie. It just seemed so...well, it reminded me of Hatchet, a movie I saw when I was too young to see.
    I can kind of see where you would see that. I'd give it a try though. It really is a good movie. If you do decide to watch it, I'd wait for the the blu ray version. Anything less doesn't do it justice. It's one of the most visually stunning and beautiful movies I've seen. And the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic. In terms of visuals, it's on Avatar's level.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    thinking about the hobbit.

i feel like i was let down.

hope desolation makes up for it.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I missed my chance to watch Wreck-it-Ralph before Is it worth watching? I'm just waiting to get a copy Les Miserables first!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gelleleo View Post
    I missed my chance to watch Wreck-it-Ralph before Is it worth watching? I'm just waiting to get a copy Les Miserables first!
    It is definitely worth watching in my opinion, I loved it

Not a movie but I just finally got around to starting game of thrones season 1 this week and it is as awesome as everyone has been telling me.

I missed horror movies evil dead. Any reviews. I read all bad in imdb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melisabush21 View Post
    I missed horror movies evil dead. Any reviews. I read all bad in imdb
    If you like mindless gore movies, watch it. If you like some real scary movie go watch The Conjuring.

Deleted
    The Dark Knight: Origins is mainstream, but no one says that mainstream can't be brilliant! DK is one of the best trilogy I have watched ever! (great thing about making comics more 'realistic' )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    thinking about the hobbit.

i feel like i was let down.

hope desolation makes up for it.
    Yeah, no.
    Peter Jackson should have made one movie. ONE.
    Also, what's up with the new She-elf?

He had to make up a bunch of stuff because he originally was planning to make the book 2 movies but the studio forced him to make 3.

anyone seen the lego movie yet? I kinda want to see it but not sure about it

life of pi is very good movies

Deleted
    I must recommend The Grand Budapest hotel. Such a lovely movie with great characters!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyenthanhson9899 View Post
    life of pi is very good movies
    this movie is boring like hell... Ninja Turtles better.

Keyboard Turner
    3+ Year Old Account
    i like turtles