Bloom and Doom FoS

Ok so there is an FoS ingame

-snip-

But to do it, you need to cheat, ot trick the game.. And its in there because i have seen people with it.

Is it there becauase Blizz forgot to remove it? And if they "fix" it, either by makeing it possible to do without cheating, or removeing it from the game, will those who cheated to do it, still have it?
    So annyoing to want a FoS, but cant because its cheating, but then its even more annoying to see blizz remove it, but cheaters still have it. Like they dont remove mounts etc that have been gotten "the wrong way"
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-02-03 at 07:26 PM.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    I actually got 1 of those FoS by accident. :P The one where you survive waves... I was wondering why it took so long.

I like to think of that FoS as a nice indicator of what type of person they are. If they have it, they're a cheater, so probably not someone worth dealing with. In that sense there's no real need to remove it.

Besides, I feel a bigger sense of pride knowing I'm playing the game 'legit', rather than cheating for meaningless feats of strength. Don't worry about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did it since I saw someone else on my realm with it. Later I asked if something would happen to me while talking to a GM, he said nothing would happen :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how all the people saying it's not meant to be obtained by normal play get downvoted to oblivion.

Hmm, well tbh they should either remove it from the game (and people), or make it possible to have an endless/15waves games instead of 2 waves..
    I want it, but meeh not going to cheat it so i suppose i will not have that FoS :s
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I like to think of that FoS as a nice indicator of what type of person they are. If they have it, they're a cheater, so probably not someone worth dealing with. In that sense there's no real need to remove it.

Besides, I feel a bigger sense of pride knowing I'm playing the game 'legit', rather than cheating for meaningless feats of strength. Don't worry about it.
    Oh get off your high-horse. This is firmly in the realm of clever use of game mechanics.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Since this is considerd to be an "exploit achievement" I am going to close the thread. It is not allowed to discuss exploits and or cheats.