Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Question corsair carbide 500r - good choice?

trying to decide a mid size tower for my new gaming pc. do u guys think the 500r is solid?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811139009
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Deleted
    Yes. I have it and I love it. Building is easy, you got room for your cables, and the fans are silent even on their max with the build in fancontroller.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, very good case in my opinion. I own it and I had zero problems during assembly and I've had none since. I bought It because I liked the looks and it came with some extra fans and the built in fan controller. Should be able to accommodate anything you want to put in there. I have SLI video cards, 2 SSD's and 3 HDD's and there's still room for more. And it should be able to accommodate up to a 240mm closed loop water cooler such as the corsair h100i. All in all, great case, highly recommend it.

Intel i7 4770k @ 4.79Ghz | Corsair H110 | Gigabyte Z87X-OC | Corsair HX1050 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | Asus Strix GTX 1070 | 4 x 2TB WD Green HDD | 512GB Crucial MX100 SSD | Corsair Carbide 500R Black/Orange | Corsair Scimitar Mouse | Logitech G710+ Keyboard

Deleted
    The case is great, the fan control out of the box is pretty good as well besides everything already mentioned. *thumbs up*

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    thank u all for ur inputs
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)