Judgement is seeking heroic capable players

Hello

We are an alliance guild based on Antonidas server. We were founded in early B.C. I post this because there are many guilds that never survive for more than an expansion. The form, blast through the content, and then blast away at each other and eventually implode. I have kept this guild together for over six years.

What we are currently looking for are players who are capable of completing the current content on heroic difficulties who may be tired of the "seasonality" of their current homes. Are you tired of having nothing to do after the first month of realease? Are you a player who is willing to put team goals ahead of your personal pride and need for shiny lootz? Have you completed the current tier and have nothing to do?

If you answered yes to any of those questions then maybe we could provide a new home for you where both parties will benefit. Us from your increased experience and know how, you from our dedication to raiding even once we have completed any given tier and our longevity as a guild. Historically our alts and alts alts complete.

If you meet certain criteria paid transfer will be discussed during our interview.

If any of this interests you then please feel free to PM me here or send a message to our guild e-mail address @ judgementofantonidas@yahoo.com

you can also hop in our mumble at any time and chat with me in person at:

server:judgementofantonidas.tyepfrag.com
    port:60526
    pw:whopper

look forward to hearing from you.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

We would really like to find some players willing to help us push forward to the next logical step in our evolution as a raiding guild on our server.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP