View Poll Results: Hardest boss of tier 14?

Voters
296. You may not vote on this poll
  • Feng the Accursed

7 2.36%
  • Gara'jal the Spiritbinder

10 3.38%
  • Reset kings (spirit kings)

23 7.77%
  • Elegon

28 9.46%
  • Will of the emperor

18 6.08%
  • Imperial Vizier Zor'lok

36 12.16%
  • Blade lord Ta'yak

9 3.04%
  • Garalon

32 10.81%
  • Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

11 3.72%
  • Amber Shaper Un'Sok

51 17.23%
  • Grand empress Shek'zeer

53 17.91%
  • Protectors of the Endless

26 8.78%
  • Tsulong

37 12.50%
  • Lei Shit

19 6.42%
  • Sha of Fear/Gear/Naps

122 41.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The hardest boss of tier 14?

So forum community,
    Now that we've had a good long time to digest this content, what do you think is the single hardest encounter in tier 14?
    Choose as many answers as you think were really tough, and reply with your hardest boss for normal and heroic mode!
    For me its definitely:
    Normal: Garalon, hes a major cockblock, we have the most wipes on him.
    Heroic: Haven't done it, but heroic sha looks absurd, because focusing for 22 minutes.
    What do you guys think?
    Poll coming up soon, but since it only lets me have 15 options, let's leave stone guard off.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...liyiana/simple
    Professional glass cannon since 2004. I live and die a mage.

4 voters, 29 votes. amazing

Heroic Tsulong / Heroic Protectors by far.

of what ive been too id say heroic amber because of so much personal responsibility

Normal: Stone Guard. (Just Joking) Shek Zeer
    Heroic: Elite Protecters. Sha. And shek zeer. (10 healers on shek zeer first kill. <.<)
    25 man modes FYI. 10 healers 10 man vs shek zeer would be silleh

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 02:43 PM ----------

Baha i just noticed Lei Shit. Yup just like Sheky Mcdoodlebob :3
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Sha, since you have to keep up focus for like 20 minutes ._.

Its HC Tsulong and Sha for sure, those that say otherwise havent tried them yet.

Empress and Protectors before nerf were hard aswell but atm arent so.
    Warlock / IA Operative / Wizard / Engineer

Raid 10 man heroic. Haven't done elite Protectors, Tsulong or Sha yet.

Hardest fight I've done so far: Shek'Zeer

Sha of Fear, Empress close second.

imperial vizier zorlok on hc is the most fucking hardest boss in the tier mostly due to ppl failing on atenuation in p2 >_>
    on normal garalon

but really imo sha hc is easy as shit just booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring and repetitive, empress is the 3rd easist hc on hof the fight is a joke once ur tanks learn how to survive p2. and reset kings was just rng with the fixed order is a completly joke.

edit: also some ppl metion hc elite protectors after the nerf the fight is actually a joke u just need good gear and interrupt and extend p1 as long as u can to get to p3 with ppl at least 8stacks
    Last edited by blazex2; 2013-02-03 at 11:56 PM.

Elite Protectors is much harder than Sha. Sha isn't even hard, it's just an incredibly long time consuming fight.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Normal: Stone Guard. (Just Joking) Shek Zeer
    Heroic: Elite Protecters. Sha. And shek zeer. (10 healers on shek zeer first kill. <.<)
    25 man modes FYI. 10 healers 10 man vs shek zeer would be silleh

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 02:43 PM ----------

Baha i just noticed Lei Shit. Yup just like Sheky Mcdoodlebob :3

Did you really do 10 healers on progress? O.o thats absurd. I know most guilds (and myself) did 8 but 10 sounds insane :P

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Sha isn't even hard, it's just an incredibly long time consuming fight.
    11/16 hc
    If you haven't pulled sha you shouldn't be posting opinions as facts.
    Last edited by Zlay3r; 2013-02-03 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Elite Protectors is much harder than Sha. Sha isn't even hard, it's just an incredibly long time consuming fight.
    Not right now. Elite Protectors is basically "Do your melee have geared ranged alts?". It really isn't that hard as long as you have the roster to pull it off (3 melee + 15 ranged is the norm).

Sha is a pretty tight DPS check when you first get to it (platforms are tightly tuned) and you have to figure out a good balance of add dps to boss dps in p2. Boring, sure. Still harder than any other fight this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Did you really do 10 healers on progress? O.o thats absurd. I know most guilds (and myself) did 8 but 10 sounds insane :P
    Yes. The healers were a bit undergeared so we had to bring 10 healers. But are dps was too insane. so lol yeah replaced 2 crappy dps with 2 healers
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

I'm in a pretty casual guild that likes to try and get shit done....for us though its probebly been Garalon before we figured out our strat, or Sha by far.

The bosses after Garalon in HoF were kind of disappointing actually lol. Hell the first 3 in ToES were as well. Was Really Surprised we 3 Shot Empress.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    I'm in a pretty casual guild that likes to try and get shit done....for us though its probebly been Garalon before we figured out our strat, or Sha by far.

The bosses after Garalon in HoF were kind of disappointing actually lol. Hell the first 3 in ToES were as well. Was Really Surprised we 3 Shot Empress.
    Empress is much harder on 25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrogglez View Post
    of what ive been too id say heroic amber because of so much personal responsibility
    I know right. 25man raiders aren't really used to that.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    When it comes to progression, I'd have to say Heroic Stone Guard has been the hardest fight so far. My group still spends quite a bit of time on that fight each week. On normal, I'd say Amber Shaper. We had to really drill it into our raiders' heads that they have to interrupt.

Murmuur - Kil'Jaeden-US - <Gravity> - Survival Hunter

Let's set some things straight. Heroic Tsulong is, by far, the hardest fight this tier. The RNG of night phases and blowing CDs for when sunbeams blow up make for a terrible fight.

Heroic Elite Protectors is actually EASIER than normal heroic protectors.
    Heroic Sha is a boring AOE fest with no real DPS check. (We 4 tanked it, completely eliminating the platform dps check) If you do not 2/3 shot this on farm, your strat is probably bad.
    Heroic Empress was hard, but is now nerfed.
    Heroic Amber Shaper is not a hard fight at all, if you have strong tanks. And the personal responsibility? Blow 2 or 3 raid cooldowns if someone you're not sure of gets Abom.