View Poll Results: Hardest boss of tier 14?

Voters
295. You may not vote on this poll
  • Feng the Accursed

7 2.37%
  • Gara'jal the Spiritbinder

10 3.39%
  • Reset kings (spirit kings)

23 7.80%
  • Elegon

28 9.49%
  • Will of the emperor

18 6.10%
  • Imperial Vizier Zor'lok

35 11.86%
  • Blade lord Ta'yak

9 3.05%
  • Garalon

32 10.85%
  • Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

11 3.73%
  • Amber Shaper Un'Sok

51 17.29%
  • Grand empress Shek'zeer

53 17.97%
  • Protectors of the Endless

26 8.81%
  • Tsulong

37 12.54%
  • Lei Shit

19 6.44%
  • Sha of Fear/Gear/Naps

122 41.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Amber shaper/Grand Empress.

I think we did Tsulong in a night? Meh.

I'd go with Zorlok if anything. Also, who voted for Blade Lord?

Up to the point I did, I found Spirit Kings the hardest if it's not outgeared. HC Amber Shaper is unforgiving as hell, but not hard per say. I have yet to see Shek'zeer, Protectors, Tsulong and Sha on HC.

Heroic Sha of Fear was far from the hardest. Not really too much to learn, only difficult part was keeping focused for 20 minutes. Also Heroic Empress was a joke with Disc Priests. My vote is Heroic Tsulong (post cheese nerfs) or Heroic Amber-shaper because people suck at hitting buttons at the right time.

Sha is the hardest to get the first kill. Really easy to repeat since mechanics wise it is easy and very little RNG. Tsulong sucks because it is so RNG filled.

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Heroic Sha of Fear was far from the hardest. Not really too much to learn, only difficult part was keeping focused for 20 minutes. Also Heroic Empress was a joke with Disc Priests. My vote is Heroic Tsulong (post cheese nerfs) or Heroic Amber-shaper because people suck at hitting buttons at the right time.
    /wave
    Last edited by Gliff; 2013-02-06 at 10:08 AM.

Heroic Vizier took us two weeks to down because it constantly bugged on us and wouldn't reset. We had to fucking spirit rez multiple times because we'd just die instantly zoning in into song.

Not hard, but so far the most time consuming hard mode by far and the most frustrating.

i found Grand Empress to be quite hard (DK tank.)
    My SoundCloud.
    Take a look and comment!