Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Jin'rokh the Breaker, Ra-den Audio, Blue Tweets, Setup of the Month, Weekly Roundup

All Rubies Will Use The New Calculations, Marquise Gems Make Gear Temporarily BoA, Blizzard's Philosophy on Dueling

TCG Pet Giveaway Update - The people that won a pet through posting to enter have been PMed. The Curse Premium winners and WoWDB winners have not been contacted yet.

Patch 5.2 - Jin'rokh the Breaker Preview
    Today we take a look at the first Throne of Thunder raid boss, Jin'rokh the Breaker!

Name Points Category
    Heroic: Jin'rokh the Breaker Defeat Jin'rokh the Breaker in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty.
    10Pandaria Raid
    Lightning Overload Cause two Focused Lightning Orbs to collide while fighting Jin'rokh the Breaker in Throne of Thunder on Normal or Heroic difficulty.
    10Pandaria Raid

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Fluidity - All players standing in Conductive Water receive Fluidity, granting 40% increased healing and inflict 40% increased damage. However, all players standing in Conductive Water also take 100% increased Nature damage.
      • Conduction - Many of Jin'rokh the Breaker's abilities travel through Conductive Water, inflicting Nature damage to all players in that Conductive Water.
      • Electrified Waters - Jin'rokh the Breaker infuses the Conductive Water with storm energies, removing Fluidity and inflicting 45,500 Nature damage every second to all players remaining in the Conductive Water. All players standing in Conductive Water still take 100% increased Nature damage.
    • Static Burst - Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, dealing 130,000 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies Static Wound to his current target.
      • Static Wound - Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 19,500 Nature damage per stack to all players when taking melee attacks. This effect stacks, but reduces in potency over time.
    • Focused Lightning - Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 195,000 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards. This orb also pulses 52,000 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
      • Conduction - Focused Lightning Detonation damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 195,000 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
      • Lightning Fissure - If the Focused Lightning detonates outside of Conductive Water, a Lightning Fissure forms. This field of unstable energy inflicts 75,000 Nature damage every 1 second to players within 5 yards.
        • Conduction - A Lightning Fissure contacts a Conductive Water, removing the Lightning Fissure and inflicting 41,250 Nature damage to players standing in that Conductive Water.
        • Implosion - Couldn't parse description.
      • Violent Detonation - The Focused Lightning detonates violently inside Electrified Water, inflicting 750,000 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.
    • Thundering Throw - Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 206,250 Physical damage. Additionally inflicts 260,000 Nature damage to other players within 14 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 9 sec. Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
    • Lightning Storm - Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 91,000 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec. Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
      • Lightning Strike - Lightning Strikes multiple locations throughout the room during Lightning Storm, inflicting 250,000 Nature damage to nearby players. Each Lightning Strike diffuses, inflicting 150,000 Nature damage to all players in a line.
    • Ionization - Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Inflicts 500,000 Nature damage to players within 8 yards when dispelled or duration expires.
      • Conduction - Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 500,000 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.

Patch 5.2 - Ra-den Audio
    Ra-den is the Heroic difficulty only boss found in the Throne of Thunder raid. There is still nothing about him in the Dungeon Journal, other than the little bit of lore.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Shrouded in Mystery - There are no scholars with any recollection or record regarding the details of Ra-den's powers. Perhaps these memories have been obscured by the passage of time, or perhaps none who saw the Keeper of Storms in battle ever lived to speak of what they witnessed....

Lei Shen's life changed forever when he stumbled into a dark chamber below what are now the Mogu'shan Vaults. Legend has it he found an ancient titan keeper guarding a miraculous device known as the Engine of Nalak'sha. No one knows what transpired between the two beings, but Lei Shen later emerged from the site bristling with the power to forge an empire. The keeper's fate -- and his current whereabouts -- remain a mystery.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Classes
    You succeeded at Active mitigation - avoidance is by definition passive mitigation - regretting the change?
    Nope. We think active mitigation is more fun. Just need to decide what to do about dodge and parry long term. (Source)

Items with spirit on it. Holy vs disc vs shadow - which spec gets priority in your opinion? Causing gearing issues ATM.
    IMO it doesn't matter that much. Too many healers think they must have Spirit in every single slot and they really don't. (Source)
    That said, we think the whole Spirit to hit thing is awkward and we'd like to come up with a better solution in a future expansion. (Source)

Long term, are "pure" dps classes here to stay, or are you guys evaluating other options?
    We talk about it often. I'm not sure all those pures would want to be hybrids though. Not as simple as oh just ignore that role. (Source)
    For the pures that want, it's a plus. For the pures that don't, they can deal with it just like all other classes
    Maybe they picked pure so they wouldn't have to deal with it. (Source)

Tanks are still number 1 DPS for like all fights. It's a bit frustraiting as a DPS to not be able to compete. Concerns?
    Can you name a specific fight? Dungeon? Raid? Happens on Mel'jarak because of the fight. Not common elsewhere. (Source)

you are going to have to listen to the people playing the class and not all the ones playing everything else.
    But the people playing the class are the most likely to think excessive buffs are reasonable. The others have a different pov. (Source)
    the others have the pov that no nerf is ever enough.
    That can happen. It's really hard to have the objectivity to recognize the difference between overpowered and outplayed. (Source)

Anyway you can balance out all the class specs so that there are no more FOTM specs? No best DPS spec, no best Healing, etc.
    We try. There's math and then there are player reactions and we try to balance the two. (Source)

So pls stop making drastic changes to mage pve spec,tired of having to regem/spec/test/learn a new rotation every month.
    The alternative is all the players who love X spec just can't play it. Not sure how to solve both. (Source)

Theorycrafting ruined the game, it made everyone elitist and most specs "nonviable" because they do 5% less DPS.
    No objections to theorycrafting overall. It's when stack ranks of DPS are offered as fact that it causes more harm than good. (Source)

So you're more concerned with representation than balance?
    There is often a relationship. Balance is not the only thing that drives population, but it contributes. (Source)

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    btw does it not seem overpowered that feral has passive movement, slow, and can shift slow/root? rhetorical question
    Broadly speaking, we think the game is better when classes have powerful pros but also some cons rather than all mediocrity. (Source)

Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    there aren't many changes to hunters in the 5.2 patch notes so far, would I be wrong to assume MM won't get the buff it needs?
    The change buffed MM's damage. Can you explain how far you think they are behind with the change? (Raidbots can't answer this.) (Source)

Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    At the highest RNG, Fire is okay. On average RNG, Fire sucks, and by sucks, I mean it's ridiculously low.
    Raidbots suggests the standard deviation of both specs is pretty close. (Source)

Why such a severe nerf to Rune of Power as Arcane? Seems to kill the effort vs. reward of having to stay in the same spot.
    Trying to balance reward for using it correctly against penalty in those times when you can't. (Source)

You forgot to answer his question. Tho, reading between the lines, looks like the answer is "switch to arcane"
    Think I've said many times that Arcane is a bit high because Scorch lets them sit on 6 stacks all the time. Not our intent. (Source)

So, our damage is too high, but other classes like Affliction Locks that do more damage than Arcane is fine?
    Pretty sure I've said several times that Affliction is too high too. (Source)

Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    BTW, what are the reasons to try and remove haste from prot pallies?
    "WTF Bliz? Why put dodge on our tier sets. I'll just use Ret set." (Source)

no offense, but you guys knew about Haste and Prot Paladins since well before live.
    At the time we thought it was an undergeared problem because dodge doesn't matter when failing a dodge kills you. (Source)
    We still sort of suspect that's the problem but it's become such a mantra that it's worth changing anyway. (Source)

Too gauche? So why warriors can (not used) carry daggers? It is a symbol of clumsiness as Ghostcrawler.
    I think warriors will use any weapon but prefer the bigger ones. Paladins shun daggers for some code reason. Shrug. (Source)

will you give back Ret paladins their divine purpose?
    Unlikely. Despite the good arguments we hear, we're convinced many Rets would complain about forcing RNG on them. (Source)

you talked about nerfing ret burst and buffing sustained dmg/mechanics. What happended to that idea?
    We don't think the reaction from Ret players would be good overall. Would have to weigh that cost. (Source)

Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    We have to cast PW:S 3 times every 12 seconds to net the same mana Rapture does, and it has to be effective healing.
    Rapture isn't supposed to be a mana generation tool. It's to offset PW:S cost. Disc mana needs a nerf on live. (Source)

Why does Shadow need to be nerfed? We haven't even seen PvP on 5.2. Premature.
    We get very little PvP participation on PTRs. Mostly it's players theorizing about what changes mean (which is still useful). (Source)

For disc priests, do you think removing DA when PoH overheals rather than removing it entirely will be a better solution?
    Potentially, but sometimes you want the bubble when everyone is full because big damage is incoming. (Source)

Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    hi i know you are a busy man but have you taken any time to think about buffing rogues we suck thanks
    We think they have been buffed in 5.2 a whole lot. (Source)
    Rogue buffing the result of ineffectiveness or population decline or both?
    I've talked before about how DPS didn't seem to affect population in this particular case. (Source)

Rogues get a bit of love in 5.2,but what if history holds and their pop still doesnt grow.What will be your next step if any?
    Great question and we don't have an answer to share yet. We are looking at more exciting visuals. (Source)

Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    would you mind explaining blizzards disregard for warlocks? Maybe justify our nerfs? It's the same thing every season...
    No offense, but I think it's hard to claim "disregard for warlocks" in this expansion in particular. (Source)

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    On PTR the new TFB mechanic + overpower costing rage is makin it extremely difficult to keep hamstring up. Please take a look.
    Well, that's kind of the point. Why have Hamstring cost rage if that cost is irrelevant? (Source)

Does it make sense to you that a Mage can Blink out of a Stun but a warriors second wind shouldn't work?
    The difference is the Blink is used once and then you can respond. There's no way to stop a SW unless you can out DPS it. (Source)

Again nerfing warr's every 5 minutes after over a year of being gimped isn't a good fix, its no wonder people don't trust you.
    I'm not sure if people trust me or not. I'm also not sure if that's important. Would be an interesting discussion. (Source)

Character
    So many ilvls of each piece + reforge + gems, enchants, enhances is making gear overwhelming. Too many choices/variables
    Ignoring the damage it might do to professions, would you miss gemming and enchanting? (Source)

Ever feel like there's too much focus on math in WoW? Reforging, DPS, HPS... numbers are too important. Not sure how to fix.
    Players are really scared of being wrong, even if the delta is trivial. Much more likely to experiment in a single player game. (Source)

I'm more concerned that the meta gem AH market will crash if most get free legendary metas.
    Nobody said they were free. Nobody said they didn't cost metagems.... (Source)

MoP seems to be harsher towards multiclass players. I know 'you don't have to do all your dailies', but to go to raids...
    I think that's fair, but in the previous expansion players with one main ran out of stuff to do very quickly. (Source)

Am I the only one who feels that they have the solution to separating PvE gear and PvP gear COMPLETELY from each other?
    We wanted to have some overlap. However, current design seems to be having an even greater effect in the opposite direction. (Source)

Very much agree. Those "BiS lists" irritate me.
    I think knowing which item is your best piece is fine. That then gets turned into anything which is not that piece is "garbage." (Source)

Do you intend to balance the tier set bonuses to ensure tier is better than off-set Thunderforged (which is +6 ilvls)?
    Not sure. I sort of miss the days when players would take non-tier seriously if the stats were good enough. (Source)
    What days do you speak of? It was more like when set stat allocation was bad in addition to bad set bonuses.
    It was also hard to complete sets. Some players had them, others had good stats to make up for the lack of the set. (Source)

Have you guys thought about balancing racials a little better?It feels like no one really plays tauren,or gnome; human better
    While I won't claim racials are perfect, I think what you are seeing is about graphics not racials. (Source)

Tell me you are changing the tier 15 set bonuses for H Paladins. I don't want to nearly skip a tier and go from 517 to t15 hc.
    We could have no set bonuses on T15 and you'd still want to upgrade because of the stats unless T14 is ridiculously over budget. (Source)

No,actually,there is not a wrong choice.Wether we(players) buy new items OR upgrade old ones should be our decision,not DEV's.
    Giving players the ability to make choices with wrong answers doesn't make players happy overall. (Source)

PvE
    This mostly affects the first wave of guilds tackling the encounters. I'm just curious if it's taken into account.
    We balance the new tier with that ilevel in mind. (Source)

Love the idea of the conquest catchup mechanism. Any chance we can see something similar implemented for Valor?
    We like the idea for Valor too but want to see how it shakes out for Conquest first. (Source)

What do you think about including some Lesser Charms of Good Fortune in the LFR consolation bag?
    As we said in some of the 5.1 interviews, we plan on putting some better goodies in the consolation bag. (Source)

Hey can you verify if the change in 5.2 to the 'failbag' will apply to 5.0 and 5.1 LFRs too? Or just the 5.2 LFR?
    I can't yet. Definitely for 5.2 and 5.0 if we have time. (Source)

Is Thunderforging the NA/EU equivalent/response to higher ilvl on Asian servers?
    Asia will have Thunderforged too. (Source)

I like the concept of the 'thunderforged' items, but dont let them drop while the world 1st race is on. I think its important.
    Weapons drop (or don't) on the world first race right now and those are a bigger swing than 6 ilevels. (Source)

I didn't see you guys reaching out to solve our problems, but you appear to work awfully hard to create incentives for 25s
    While I am sorry for your individual situation, overall 10s are growing and 25s are shrinking. We don't like that. (Source)
    fix to the issue of raid sizes, remove both make 15m baseline also remove fiscal cost of server transfers
    You are asking every raider in the world to grow their roster by 50% or prune 10 people. Feels pretty harsh. (Source)

I recommend either a)collapsing to one raid size, b) going back to the Wrath model of decisive difficulty diff, or c) equality
    A) Would be very cruel to all. B) Potentially, but cruel to 10s. C) Close to today, which feels cruel to 25s. No easy answers. (Source)

Not to sound ignorant, but why don't you like people migrating from 25s to 10s? If ppl like 25 its its own reward
    We don't buy that 10s are just more fun. Throughout WoW, one constant is that players gravitate towards efficiency. (Source)

My guild lacks enough players to continue 25s, so we are forced to do 10s. But doesn't it look to you like we just like 10s?
    Yes, and that's a problem. 10s are very unlikely to become 25s but the opposite happens all the time. Entropy. (Source)

Instead of 'Thunderforged' why don't you just have items that drop that are consumed to upgrade items instead of VP? Simpler.
    We want killing bosses on farm to stay exciting because of the chance of dropping a better item. Hard for tokens to be exciting. (Source)

With this proposed Thunderforged idea, don't you think the iLevel focus and range is really getting out of hand?
    It's 6 ilevels. We're not going to reach ilevel 1000 in this expansion. It may feel weird, but it still functions. (Source)
    I'm sure there was a reason for this, but why have TF items vs simply having items occasionally drop 1/2 upg already?
    If we do upgrading in 5.3, then the drops become less exciting again because pre-upgraded not better than anything. (Source)

I am confused. You say we(players) consume content too fast? Yet 5.2 is making current content obselete after what 4 months??
    "Consume" doesn't mean complete. In this context it means "finish." Can be done with a raid even if you haven't cleared it. (Source)

If LFR is meant to be the primary source of gearing up for a new raid tier, will lower LFR tiers get a higher chance for gear?
    Yes. I think we improved drop chance, charm chance and made it easier to get charms. (Source)

Any reason for the 5 dungeon per hour per account lockout? Could we at least double it? 5 is too low a # for low lvl dungeons
    It's to discourage exploits. Do you really need to enter a new dungeon every 10 min? (Source)

How come asian servers have 10/25 lockout seperately like WOTLK and have better ilvl for 25 man yet we dont on EU/NA?
    Letting players play more isn't always a slam dunk. Witness current dailies debate. (Source)
    Much more controversial in NA/EU. Heard from many that ICC felt too much like a job. (Source)

I'm excited about the PvP gear changes in 5.2. If the catch up feature works well can we expect to see it for PvE?
    If it works well in PvP we'll definitely consider it. (Source)

Computers - Setup of the Month (by chaud)
    Each month or every 2 months, depending on the hardware evolutions, the lovely chaud will work on a couple of hardware setups for those of you who are thinking of upgrading their computer!

This month
    The current SSD prices seem to have bottomed out for now, with almost all SSDs under $1 per gigabyte. This is the first month in a long time that there have been no amazing SSD sales. No new CPUs, GPUs, or SSDs worth waiting for are expected before the second quarter this year.

Unless you are doing a lot of video rendering or something that is similarly multithreaded, you do not need the 3770K and should spend that money elsewhere.

Make sure to keep your AMD and Nvidia drivers up to date.

Don't hesitate to post any feedback in the comments of that news post, and don't forget to visit the Computer Forum for any extra questions! If you are interested in Folding@home, take a look in our team's thread.

Peripherals/Monitors
    ComponentPuppy Dolphin
    MonitorAsus VS229H-P 21.5" LED IPS Monitor - $145ASUS VW246H 24-Inch Monitor - $188
    KeyboardLogitech Media Keyboard K200 - $12Cyborg V.5 - $46
    MouseLogitech G400 - $35Razer Deathadder - $51
    SpeakersCreative A220 2.1 Speaker System - $27Logitech Z313 Speaker System - $40
    ComponentNarwhal Unicorn
    MonitorASUS VE278Q 27-Inch - $290HP ZR2440W 24-inch (IPS Panel) - $364
    KeyboardLogitech G110 - $55Razer BlackWidow (Backlit)- $80 ($133)
    MouseLogitech G500 - $50Razer Naga (Buttons on the Side) - $65
    SpeakersLogitech Z323 2.1 Speaker System - $59Logitech Speaker System Z523 - $76

Puppy and Dolphin
    Mix and match anything but the CPU/Motherboard combo between Puppy and Dolphin. Pick one of the two CPU/Motherboard combos.
    ComponentPuppy Dolphin
    CaseNZXT GAMMA Classic - $34NZXT GAMMA Classic - $34
    Power SupplyCorsair CX500 - $58XFX Core Edition PRO 550W - $66
    CPUAMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition- $95AMD FX-6300 - $134
    HeatsinkCooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - $28Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - $33
    MotherboardASUS M5A97 R2 AM3+ 970 - $90ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ 990FX - $130
    MemoryKingston HyperX Blu 4GB 1333 - $238GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 - $49
    Graphics CardMSI 7770 - $123Gigabyte 7850 2 GB or Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 2GB - $195 / $205
    Hard DriveWestern Digital Caviar Blue 500GB - $50Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB - $92
    DVDAsus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $24Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $24
    Total$525$760

Narwhal and Unicorn
    All of these parts can be mixed and matched to create a build between Narwhal and Unicorn. SSDs are always optional.
    ComponentNarwhal Unicorn
    CaseCooler Master HAF 912 - $50Cooler Master HAF X - $190
    Power SupplyCorsair 650TX V2 - $70Corsair 750HX - $130
    CPUIntel i5-3570K - $224Intel i7-3770K - $305
    HeatsinkThermaltake Frio - $57Noctua 6 NH-D14 - $81
    MotherboardASUS P8Z77-V LK - $128ASUS P8Z77-V - $183
    Memory8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 - $498GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 - $49
    Graphics Card7950 OR GIGABYTE GTX 660 Ti - $290 / $280Gigabyte 7970 OR GIGABYTE GTX 670 - $380 / $379
    Hard DriveWestern Digital 1TB Caviar Black - $92Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black - $92
    SSDSAMSUNG 840 128GB (Review) - $93
    OR
    OCZ 128 GB Vertex 4 (Review) - $126
    Intel 330 180GB (Review) - $157
    OR
    SAMSUNG 840 Pro 128GB (Review) - $130
    DVDAsus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $24Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $24
    Total$974 - $1110$1433 - $1592

Astro A40 Headset Giveaway
    Curse took a look at the Astro A40 headset recently and had a few left over to give away to premium members. If you have Curse Premium, be sure to enter the contest!

Curse Weekly Roundup
    A director has been selected for the live-action Warcraft movie, Grand Theft Auto 5 has received a release date, and EA has reportedly lost 45 Million Dollars last quarter.

Last edited by chaud; 2013-02-03 at 07:29 PM.

Jin'rokh was kind of difficult for a first encounter, but I think the actual fight mechanics were super well executed.

10+ Year Old Account
    For those who are wondering, yes he used to be a miniboss in Zul'Gurub.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52728
    I think he wants revenge, and a rightfull place as raid boss

The end of Ra'den's sound files had me laughing my ass off.

Deleted
    lol me too...

how are we supposed to check on wowdb if we won or not? on the main Curse.com site in pms?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    I actually don't think he was a miniboss in ZG (despite what some person posted in the comments). If I remember correctly, he was the quest giver for warriors when ZG was a lvl 60 raid instance. He gave out the gear for different reputation lvls (I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it was him).

dat headset

$230 for a headset ..for playing video games? You know what they say, "there's a sucker born every minute," and it sure looks like this Astro company is banking on it.

Quote Originally Posted by feeber View Post
    how are we supposed to check on wowdb if we won or not? on the main Curse.com site in pms?
    I'm not sure how we will do it yet. Either on Curse or through email. Make sure your email address is up to date on WoWDB/Curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=52728
    He wasn't a miniboss. He was a good guy. He was part of the Zandalar faction sent to Yojamba Isle and gave the plate armor rep items to warriors and paladins ("heathens", as he called them).

Makes me miss it even more. I wish there were SOME Zandalar out there not being turned into convenient loot pinatas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I was afraid for a bit when I read this comment. Then I watched the video and lmao-ed too :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    "Fight Sounds".. Prison Shower sounds more accurate.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

LoL at the Ra-Den video 2:50+ it was like the boss was having orgasm XD

apart from that, im glad we have a heroic only boss like senistra, always something to aim at :>

Incoming haters and idiots say "OH MY GERD REHASHED BOSS"

OT: I absolutely can't wait for the info on Ra'den's fight comes out.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Man... I'm really starting to hate these 10 man barkers. They make such ignorant and entitled statements.

It sounds like Ra-den needs more bit more fiber in his diet, it might help out some of that straining at the end.

As a note, I am noticing a very big theme of the Titans' fail safe procedures are pretty much going out of their way to annihilate life on Azeroth and reset it all back to zero. It makes you wonder if the Titan's really want to keep Azeroth around anymore if half the things (Outside of the aspects) want to demolish the planet in a desperate attempt to get rid of the Old Gods and Burning Legion influence on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Incoming haters and idiots say "OH MY GERD REHASHED BOSS"

OT: I absolutely can't wait for the info on Ra'den's fight comes out.
    Why would they say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Why would they say that?
    The fact that people get bent out of shape when anything troll related comes out, or similar models are used in a raid. None of the battles seem to be rehashed to be honest, they really do try to go all out with weird encounters when they do troll instances. I do like the ideas they have for this one as well as the idea of a titan fail-safe seeming to outright snap. I do hope to see what the Ra-den encounter will be like and to see how this one fits in to the grander scheme of the expansion.

Edited Side note: Both of our pictures are very pouty/scowly.
    Last edited by thefinalwarden; 2013-02-03 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Observation

If only he could bug out and people with ZG rep found him friendly still xD

Deleted
    Ra-den = Thorim 2.0
    Please, b!tch....