Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hunter
    there aren't many changes to hunters in the 5.2 patch notes so far, would I be wrong to assume MM won't get the buff it needs?
    The change buffed MM's damage. Can you explain how far you think they are behind with the change? (Raidbots can't answer this.) (Source)

Mage
    At the highest RNG, Fire is okay. On average RNG, Fire sucks, and by sucks, I mean it's ridiculously low.
    Raidbots suggests the standard deviation of both specs is pretty close. (Source)

...lol?

Deleted
    Epic voice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dremnit View Post
    Hunter
    there aren't many changes to hunters in the 5.2 patch notes so far, would I be wrong to assume MM won't get the buff it needs?
    The change buffed MM's damage. Can you explain how far you think they are behind with the change? (Raidbots can't answer this.) (Source)

Mage
    At the highest RNG, Fire is okay. On average RNG, Fire sucks, and by sucks, I mean it's ridiculously low.
    Raidbots suggests the standard deviation of both specs is pretty close. (Source)

...lol?
    Exactly, funny when it's OK to use something like raidbot when it supports his argument/statement. GG