Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    well didn't intel have a very solid warranty? (with proper invoices they usually don't make a problem out of it)
    also the one i linked was a set price of 350 which is pretty neat considering it is a 2600k + quality mobo + pretty high end air cooler.
    Its a personal thing, so it has no point going over that with me :P Id rather have something new and shiny Than "new" :P

But thats a great deal ye. Costs pretty much the same as a 3570k+mobo+cooler

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Personally, I don't think Intel can determine if the chip died because of too intensive clocking and I thought cpu's don't lose performance over time?
    was a thread about it last time from some greek underclocker here, im going by that degradation of cpu's is such a lengthy process that it either requires a minor voltage adjustment to fix it for the next 5 years. (that is in the rare event a chip becomes unstable in the long run in the first place)
    also AMD + wow = combo to rather avoid (cpu front mostly but also applies slightly to the gpu part)

edit: @zeara, true it is a personal thing about new vs 2nd hand. Only worth it when one can trust in the parts changing hands helps allot aka good brands known for being reliable and good with rma's etc.
    but since the OP didn't mind i'd say it has been a good option to explore in this thread so far already.
    Last edited by mmoce1d4ab16bc; 2013-02-05 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    I indeed have no trouble at all with buying part second hand, or the whole desktop, as long as it brings benefits such as a lower price or same price with better perfrormance. As of now it looks like Zeara's build really is the one to go for though? Asked about it on an other forum and they say it suits my needs perfectly.
    Last edited by mmoc117450ffe4; 2013-02-05 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    http://tweakers.net/aanbod/503237/in...i-tower.htmlre
    now this is more like it. (even a SSD + recent series gpu)

Deleted
    How is that system compared to the one Zeara build for me?
    The same or does is fit my needs better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliepops View Post
    How is that system compared to the one Zeara build for me?
    The same or does is fit my needs better?
    well this one got a ssd which is a current great quality of life improvement which makes pc's feel allot more direct responsive. (also loads programs faster)
    cpu is better here gpu is better there but as a whole both should perform what you'd want from it. (assuming you don't mind tossing in that slight OC on that cpu)

Deleted
    What would you advice me to do? Haha you seem to know a lot so really appreciating it.
    Seeing as it also it a bit cheaper to take the second hand one, might be able to go a bit under what he asks.

Deleted
    What would you advice me to do? Haha you seem to know a lot so really appreciating it.
    Seeing as it also it a bit cheaper to take the second hand one, might be able to go a bit under what he asks.
    should perhaps be able to knock the price to 600.
    also any chance you could use work/school to order to obtain a cheaper version of windows compared to other retail prices?

Deleted
    Think it's possible to get Windows a fair bit cheaper. Think I should go for this one if I could take it for let's say 600-650 euros?

Think it's possible to get Windows a fair bit cheaper. Think I should go for this one if I could take it for let's say 600-650 euros?
    Yes. http://www.msdn.com

Deleted
    Unfortunately he already sold the system when I asked him about it a few hours ago. Too bad wouldve been great seeing as it was both a better and cheaper desktop. Back where I started lol.

Will keep on checking Tweakers but if nothing pops up I'll buy that new system zeara helped me with
    Last edited by mmoc117450ffe4; 2013-02-07 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Unfortunately he already sold the system when I asked him about it a few hours ago. Too bad wouldve been great seeing as it was both a better and cheaper desktop. Back where I started lol.

Will keep on checking Tweakers but if nothing pops up I'll buy that new system zeara helped me with
    seems like a good choice, damm shame that one was sold already.

Deleted
    while i wouldn't say it is a bad rig for the combined pieces i'd say the price is quite on the high side. (by that i mean no ssd/entry level gaming gpu and not so special older series mobo aswell)
    not worth the investment imo.

edit : http://tweakers.net/aanbod/505170/ga...gtx560%29.html perhaps. (i would resell the gpu and replace it with a 660Ti or alike but this rig also comes with legit W7 if that is true it certainly is a better deal)
    Last edited by mmoce1d4ab16bc; 2013-02-13 at 04:40 PM.

Deleted
    With its current gpu, how will it perform?
    Probably gonna bid on it since it includes a monitor, what seems like a fair price to you?

Edit:
    also, the one I linked has dropped in price a lot, still not worth it for what I need?
    Will any of these 2 be able to do what I want with it?

Edit 2:
    http://tweakers.net/aanbod/505588/ga...660ti-8gb.html
    How is this? Sorry for all the questions haha
    Last edited by mmoc117450ffe4; 2013-02-14 at 03:53 PM.

Deleted
    both options are pretty solid.
    first build i think a 560Ti can still get by on high settings for MOP. (my 570 could handle ultra during cata)
    second build a 660Ti would certainly be able to do full ultra in wow 25man raiding with 50+ fps.

regarding both builds there is too much unknown about the hdd/ssd.
    also both builds do come with stock cpu cooler which is kinda meh if you want to OC the cpu for that last notch of free performance.

pricewise i'd say the first build would be very good for 600 already.
    second build i'd say it is on the pricey side and pay 650-700 for it. (it is newer gen tech but performance wise that only matters on the gpu part)

Deleted
    I will order the one Zeara build for me on sunday. I've got the possibility to take over someone's monitor. It's a HP 2510i. Will I be able to use it with my new desktop or will I need different cables or anything? The monitor is complete with all cables, etc, as good as new. Only 80 euros.

I will order the one Zeara build for me on sunday. I've got the possibility to take over someone's monitor. It's a HP 2510i. Will I be able to use it with my new desktop or will I need different cables or anything? The monitor is complete with all cables, etc, as good as new. Only 80 euros.
    Just make sure it has a DVI or hdmi ports, VGA is just so old.