Poll: Are aliens associated with any of the following

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Do aliens have any association with the following?

Do you think aliens have anything to do with any of the following events in the poll? Interested on your opinions and research.

Man you must have a deathwish asking something like this on a public forum.
    But ye, they have nothing to do with any of that, it's quite silly to look for things that have been explained/debunked for ages.

People better have a good damn reason to think they do, because I sure don't see it.
    What method do these people use to justify things, "it seems cool" doesn't really work.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2013-02-03 at 09:11 PM.

I don't believe in intelligent life forms traveling to Earth and just get around doing some shit. But I can't ignore the possibility of not only life, but civilizations as ours. ON THEIR OWN PLANETS.

About almost all those stuff, I say that the responsible for that are those darn....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...lien-guy-2.jpg

First life forms is about the right ingredients in a cycling environment (day/night) that in more than a billion years ended producing the cells, from which everything came.

Infracted: No meme images please
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-02-04 at 12:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    why is there no i dont think aliens exist option? this poll needs such an option.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Do you think aliens have anything to do with any of the following events in the poll? Interested on your opinions and research.
    To think that we are the only sentient lifeforms in the universe is absurd to me... Do I think that we've been visited? Quite possibly

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Why don't you start by telling us what you think? Just throwing a question out there and then retreating to watch it all go up in flames, is not a good way to start a discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    To think that we are the only sentient lifeforms in the universe is absurd to me... Do I think that we've been visited? Quite possibly
    Why? We're not a technologically advanced civilization by any means on a galactic scale (so why visit us?), never mind that that at the moment, as we understand the universe, it is not possible to travel to Sol from any nearby star system that could even remotely support life in a reasonable timeframe.

Deleted
    What if WE are the most advanced civilization? Our closest competitors on another world may only just be crawling out of the ocean.

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Why? We're not a technologically advanced civilization by any means on a galactic scale (so why visit us?), never mind that that at the moment, as we understand the universe, it is not possible to travel to Sol from any nearby star system that could even remotely support life in a reasonable timeframe.
    The same reason we have documentaries about tribes in Africa and South America.

A ufo, but ufo does not equal aliens, it's just a ufo.
    Sometimes the correct answer is simply "we don't know."

Heck the second is just a weather phenomena from what I can tell, an interesting one however.
    The correct answer is probably already out there, but I honestly can't bother to go look for it.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2013-02-03 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    What if WE are the most advanced civilization? Our closest competitors on another world may only just be crawling out of the ocean.[COLOR="red"]
    this is always my favored explanation. i like to think we're the farthest along any life forms have gotten in any part of the universe that we'll ever know about
    ill probably be infracted for this post

Haven't you seen MIB? Of course they exist- cab drivers. Though not as many as you'd think.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's highly probable that aliens exist and highly improbable that they've ever visited us.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    I selected Roswell and Area 51, but that's mostly because I haven't read up on them as much as the others. I've seen valid/reasonable explanations for those.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Who knows. Here are some thoughts about intergalactic travel if anyone is interested.

I think they associate with everyone of those and even more, If you think aliens exist look up the skinwalker ranch. A LOT of alien type things going on over there... explained and unexplained... check it out. its a good look up

Effects, probably using superimposition of a viscous solution, with a city landscape. And then Pollution as the news reader said herself.

Seriously when was the last time you went to movies? They have DRAGONS looking as solid and real as any other actor on the screen. Giant robots and such. Even ALIEN TORNADOS.
    People dismiss those footages nowadays if they don't have at least 3 different movies from distant spots. Anything else is easy to fake.

If a life form is intelligent enough to travel to earth they wouldn't make their appearance known, that would be stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If a life form is intelligent enough to travel to earth they wouldn't make their appearance known, that would be stupid.
    Why is it stupid?