Thread: Blizzard Devs

Blizzard Devs

Will they ever learn? giving this intensive monk stun almost 10 secs is insanely op and unbalanced?
    A monk can stun people until death..fix this.

You do realize these arent the official forums, right?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    It's a good thing you've shared your opinion here. They'll have this fixed in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    It's a good thing you've shared your opinion here. They'll have this fixed in no time!
    here we go...

oh sorry,i tough this was a pvp forum!

Ring of Peace?

blizz goes pro ruin the game for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
    oh sorry,i tough this was a pvp forum!
    it is indeed the pvp sub forum. but asking when blizzard will learn on a unoffical forum will not work.
    and maybe a bit more info in your op won't hurt either. so recreate the topic with all the info about the skill and why you think it would be op and ruin the game.

because going omgzor blizzard monk can stunk lock to death now and i suck so nerf monk and all other classes except my char so it is fair i can't help i got no brainz. zombies eat them me think..... or someting like that won't help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    it is indeed the pvp sub forum. but asking when blizzard will learn on a unoffical forum will not work.

They asked a question ABOUT Blizzard, not TOO Blizzard, trying to engage in a conversation about them. Therefore, it works perfectly well, and this is exactly the type of "sub-forum" they should be asking in, as it's directed to fellow PvP'ers

Quote Originally Posted by Telila View Post
    They asked a question ABOUT Blizzard, not TOO Blizzard, trying to engage in a conversation about them. Therefore, it works perfectly well, and this is exactly the type of "sub-forum" they should be asking in, as it's directed to fellow PvP'ers
    might be but it was still not clear what he asked for. and he didn't even menten the name of the spell. and afaik there is no stun in the game that last 10 sec. so to me its another troll.

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    might be but it was still not clear what he asked for. and he didn't even menten the name of the spell. and afaik there is no stun in the game that last 10 sec. so to me its another troll.
    Wrong again,duel a monk and check the retard stuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    Someone with as many posts should be less condescending. Please provide more constructive feedback.