So I have to relearn or revise what I know about females.

Ok, So I'm a 21 yr old male who has been raised to be courteous / Polite / Genuine and really just a gentleman while in the presence of women. In the past I've had several Girlfriends / Hook ups What have you, But recently a girl whom I've only hung out with 4 times has confessed to liking me, I in the simplest form of saying it said " I don't have time for any sort of relationship right now, but I have no problem what so ever continuing to be friends with you" Which she completely took fine because I was upfront and honest. Btw this girl is 17 (There's a 4 year age difference law in my state) though I have no intention of intercourse as of right now, but to the main story.

In the past if I inappropriately laid my hand on any part of any of my former Gf's before they were Gf's or anything of significance even in a joking way I would A ) Get a slap to the face or B ) A groin shot or C ) Lose a friend. Now with this new girl, whom Shares all the same interests as I do Anime > Gaming > Manga > Music Etc... I was hanging out with her my younger brother, his Gf and another friend at his house, 9 strikes the clock and The girl and my brothers Gf who are good friends say it's time they begin to head home, So we walk about 2.5 miles with them south into downtown and even further past the train station so this is kind of where the South end and West side meet, Not a 'Bad' Part of town and we walked them this far to make sure they were safe. So we all hug to say good bye but then we all begin joking because we don't part ways and some how everything turns into ass grabbing and chest grabbing, in a joking way, so we're doing this because it really doesn't bug us in the slightest, not even me, and even this girl whom I wouldn't say I rejected comes face to face with me and grabs my chest and I grab hers full on, Now this is where my logic began to stray a bit, because what I stated above rushed into my head immediately though she took no offense to it. So now I'm walking back with my brother and friend talking about how the night went, but I'm also with in my own mind not so much questioning if she her feelings for me are still there, but trying to some how correct or add to my knowledge of what way joking with women is and isn't alright and the only thing I can come to is there is a huge generation gap somewhere in those 4 years that separate us.

I'm not sure the true relevance of this post, but I felt I needed to speak what was on my mind and ask if anyone has similar experiences.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    so you groped a feel. It happens.

Deleted
    There are different kinds of women just as there are different kinds of men.

So you're beginning to understand that not every girl is exactly the same? That's excellent.

Don't be a chump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    So you're beginning to understand that not every girl is exactly the same? That's excellent.
    It's almost as if they are people. That can't be right though.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing

End of book of knowledge

What the fuck is the point of this thread? I'm just asking because I barely managed to get through the incoherent ramblings you seemed to have posted in the wrong tab since this isn't facebook.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    What the fuck is the point of this thread? I'm just asking because I barely managed to get through the incoherent ramblings you seemed to have posted in the wrong tab since this isn't facebook.
    There's no need to be like that.

Deleted
    Every person is different. Treat them differently.

The point of the post more or less is , Yes I already knew everyone is different, but it's hard to distinguish for me at least the boundaries between the differences.

How can this start any kind of conversation? You just said that you groped a girl, she did not take offence to it, and that is because every person is different. Heck the only question you ask, you answer yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    she might be okay with it just because she wants to get with you

but some people are just plain more playful than others