The class to level pvp with.

I've been looking to make a new character in SWTOR. One that I can PVP with while leveling. I want a class that's just devastating. Why you ask? Because ruining people is fun and I make no apologies for wanting to enjoy my experience. I already have a sith juggernaught, but he's my PVE toon. I was curious what build I should go for with this new character, whatever he maybe. I'm not against making another sith warrior.

I've looked at guides but they're all over 6-9 months old so I don't know how up to date they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would suggest either Sith Juggernaut (Rage-Smash Spec), Sith Assassin (Madness or Darkness Spec), or Powertech (Pyro Spec). All 3 of those classes can wreck shop.

The Jugg would be the easiest to play, PT is intermediate, and I would classify Assassin as advanced. Plus, since you already have a Jugg, that seems like the best obvious choice for you.

all classes are devastating when you spend time gather all best gear , mod , armoring enchancement , augment of that level.
    I Dont Read the signature rules

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masta View Post
    all classes are devastating when you spend time gather all best gear , mod , armoring enchancement , augment of that level.
    I'll disagree with you there. Assuming all gear and skill is the same, certain classes have specific advantages over others. That's not to say that a good player who has invested the time in learning the class and plays it smart can't do well with any class, but it you put that player behind the wheel of another class then they could be even more devestating.

I recommend going with the PT pyrotech they are absolutely disgusting while leveling up and in the lower level bracket. It's pretty easy to learn too.

Quote Originally Posted by masta View Post
    I guess you haven't seen a well played Pyro PT/ Smash Jugger, otherwise you wouldn't make this kind of statement.

I played with all classes except juggernaut ( and played sniper / gunslinger mirors ). Around lvl 41-42 they are all deadly. Smash monkeys ( sentinel / marauder) and pyrotechs are all manageable.

The problem of smash monkeys is there are too many ppl playing marauder/sentinel/juggernaut/guardian and they are all rage spec.There is always 2-3 rage speced smash monkey in a warzone and its not healable for healers but lowlvl pvp noone cares to heal already.
    I Dont Read the signature rules

Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    I guess you haven't seen a well played Pyro PT/ Smash Jugger, otherwise you wouldn't make this kind of statement.
    heh...

I wish this weren't true but it is.

It's sort of bad in the lowbie bracket but at higher levels it gets a lot worse.

If you want to do well in PVP I highly suggest pt pyro. Smash gets tweaked every now and then but pt pyro has been pretty stable in terms of its stronkness
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    heh...

I wish this weren't true but it is.

It's sort of bad in the lowbie bracket but at higher levels it gets a lot worse.

If you want to do well in PVP I highly suggest pt pyro. Smash gets tweaked every now and then but pt pyro has been pretty stable in terms of its stronkness
    The only problem with Pyro has always been heat management. But, yeah. Even in PvE, when I was wearing a combination of blue, tionese, and columi gear, my dps was smashing people in black hole gear. It's definitely an easy spec to learn and master. Of course, that's if it's the same as it used to be (RS, RP, FB until RS proc, rinse repeat).