Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Huh. So you've never noticed Onyxia or Nefarian's heads in the faction capital?
    When I spoke of classic I meant end game like Naxx.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Hopefully his head mounted above the throne in Stormwind Keep.

I can't imagine the horde would want a memento to the leader who has disgraced/angered them enough for them to want to dethrone and kill him.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    When I spoke of classic I meant end game like Naxx.
    You do realize that for quite some time Nefarion was "end-game," right?

Deleted
    I think I had some quite good ideas in my thread about the same thing, sadly few people found it interesting

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ndboss-markers

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You do realize that for quite some time Nefarion was "end-game," right?
    Ah, but there's a difference between "end game" and "end game". One implies being stuff you do at the highest level, and the other implies that it's stuff you do which also implies that the game "ends" once you've done it. Naxxramas served as the "end of the game" in Vanilla, as after it, there was nothing to do other than wait for TBC - since the raid content for Vanilla was over at that point.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Ah, but there's a difference between "end game" and "end game". One implies being stuff you do at the highest level, and the other implies that it's stuff you do which also implies that the game "ends" once you've done it. Naxxramas served as the "end of the game" in Vanilla, as after it, there was nothing to do other than wait for TBC - since the raid content for Vanilla was over at that point.
    So you're saying that in 1.6, nobody considered Nefarion (the final boss in the most difficult raid at the time) "end-game," but were actually waiting for two more raid tiers to miraculously come and then also had the foresight to know Naxxramas in patch 1.11 would be the final Vanilla raid?

Oh yah, perfect sense.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. So you've never noticed Onyxia or Nefarian's heads in the faction capital?
    Or the Burning Phoenix shape in the center area of Shattrath?
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange but as a horde player i know better what alliance should get. His head imapled on theramore banner.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well he certainly won't be revered or have any kind of heroic memorial like Uther. Though for some reason I doubt the Horde will allow the Alliance to desecrate his body if he's killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Varian will mount Garrosh's head above his fire place!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe his axe, in two parts, in the throne room in SW And Org. <3

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying that in 1.6, nobody considered Nefarion (the final boss in the most difficult raid at the time) "end-game," but were actually waiting for two more raid tiers to miraculously come and then also had the foresight to know Naxxramas in patch 1.11 would be the final Vanilla raid?

Oh yah, perfect sense.
    As Venziir said, there's a difference between "end game" and "end game". The one you talk about is doing the latest raid, the one the other guys are talking about is doing the LAST raid of the expansion.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    just my wishful thinking, but I'd pay to see the statue of sylvanas giving the middle finger in front of garrosh's grave
    Not strong enough of a degree of contempt and bitchiness.

I say we commission a statue of both Sylvanas and Jaina, standing side by side and pissing on Garrosh's tombstone, while laughing mockingly and each one giving the other a high-five with one hand while flipping the bird with the other.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    Not strong enough of a degree of contempt and bitchiness.

I say we commission a statue of both Sylvanas and Jaina, standing side by side and pissing on Garrosh's tombstone, while laughing mockingly and each one giving the other a high-five with one hand while flipping the bird with the other.
    that... that would make me excited
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    We can't be serious if Garrosh is going to be killed, maybe he'll be new Warchief main Bodyguard?
    I hope so, Garrosh might not be a good politician but he's a damn fine warrior and commander.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Hopefully his head mounted above the throne in Stormwind Keep.

I can't imagine the horde would want a memento to the leader who has disgraced/angered them enough for them to want to dethrone and kill him.
    He led a succesful campaign in Northrend, and he's the son of the Orc who redeemed the Orcish race. That, and he did conquer more land for the Horde in Cataclysm, which in turn meant the Horde didn't starve. Actually, he did quite good so he should be honoured.

His current actions might be influenced by the Sha so that could totally be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    As Venziir said, there's a difference between "end game" and "end game". The one you talk about is doing the latest raid, the one the other guys are talking about is doing the LAST raid of the expansion.

Point=missed

I think it may be Gorehowl, assuming he uses it in SoO as he never seems to let it out of his hands

10+ Year Old Account
    Point=missed
    Then explain it better.

You seem to think that anything that is currently the latest boss/raid counts as the end-game, which in a way it does. But when talking about mementos for each expansion people generally refer to the last raid and boss of the expansion. So no, Nefarian doesn't count because Kel'Thuzad was the end-game boss.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-04 at 01:37 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I think it will be the following:

"Monument to the heroes who died to end the Tyranny of Garrosh hellscream"

They remember him as the handsome orc he was. He was the Warchief the Horde deserved. But not the one it needed.