Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I think it will stay in the center of attention and certainly wil have the new stuff from the next xpac.

The first step in that direction (of keeping it) is the fact that is is going to be player-owned. This is the first thing in the wow-universe which is really player-owned.
    It will become a inn, so we'll be resting while we are on the farm.
    We have a portal-seeds-vendor...... from here it isn't a big step to create a permanent portal in the house.

So whereever the future xpacs are going to be situated, we'll always come back to our farm... maybe we can set our hs there?

it wouldn't be very hard to upgrade the seeds we are having now... I mean, we're getting the same things every xpac, leather, herbs, ores, enchanting material.... how hard can it be to upgrade the seeds to reflect the new mats?

We have quite some space, even a lake.
    We can rebuild the house, make it bigger.... maybe even a cellar where we can store stuff.. not only from the farm but much more.

There is a lot there can be done... and by making it player-owned I think Blizz is finally providing us an own home, which we can transform over time as we like.
    There could be a lot of uses for this... why need a stable master out in the world? We can stable our pets/companions/mounts at home.
    We can deploy npc's for various tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Sunsong Ranch is my second favorite place to just hang about and relax in-game.
    Clearly your not on an unbalanced/balance pvp server, I am constantly ganked there (and gank others) round the area, really really fun. Certainly not a chill out zone by any means :P

Personally I think the farm will continue in some form or another next xpac possibly with player housing and some sort of an option (possibly with phasing) to visit each others houses and go from there. Maybe theres 2 potential house spots all over azeroth per zone and you can have your house there + a farm in a major city, that way you can take your friends (when your the leader of the group) to chill at your house. Don;t know how it would work but certainly see it coming together
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Hopefully in next farm incarnation, your hired farmhands DO something... instead of wandering around like fat drunkards that they are.

"I'm not your friend, you are just one more reputation bar to fill, now kill those rabbits on my farm!"
    Former unique snowflake.

Yeah, let them work for us for a change, lol. I agree I would like to see the farmhands actually do some actual work on the farm.

Maybe we'll have new farm on new continent, or just teleport to back Pandaria for that farm