10+ Year Old Account

Possibly the best Super Bowl ad?

I would have to pick any of these...

I really liked the Oreo one, but I just can't choose a favorite. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Clydsdale, Farmer speech, Doritos (both), and M&M ones the best. Seems doritos and M&Ms put out reliably good ads every superbowl.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is so fun about the Doritos one, that the US is so far behind with non-hetro normes that somehow a cross dressing man equals hilarious "fun"?
    Personally this year I oddly found the Dodge "farmer" add to be the best especially since their usual ads are retarded beyond belief

Edit: Oreo was a reasonably good one as well.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2013-02-04 at 05:53 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I liked the Clydsdale
    I agree. This was the only one to have really gotten a reaction out of me.

I don't even really want to touch the "farmer" ad too much. Though I am amused by them spending two minutes saying how special farmers are and then end with the tagline "to the farmer in all of us".

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    That one was horribly disturbing. I almost threw up my dinner.

Edit: my favorites were oreo one, the dorito goat one and the clydesdale. The farmer one I started off liking but it went on forever. I was also extremely disappointed in the Etrade commercial which is usually my favorite.
    Last edited by Togarox; 2013-02-04 at 06:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    ^This. They were a little late to the gangnam style party

She looks disgusted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I agree. I also find it insulting to smart people, apparently you can only be smart if you're ugly?
    And this kid should feel insulted as well, since they specifically chose him because he doesn't look attractive. But I have a feeling he doesn't care, he wanted the bragging rights of kissing her.

Horrible commercial if you ask me.

I think my favorite Super Bowl commercial ever was the original Budweiser Clydesdale Donkey one they showed a few years back. I think they've replayed it a few times and have newer ones each year, but if I remember right, it originally aired in like 2007. The beer commercials are always the best ones IMO.

Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-02-04 at 03:51 PM.

the 2013 Budweiser Clydesdale Horse ad was extremely sweet and endearing.... It isnt funny at all but I would have to rate it as one of my favorites.
    Fanboy (Fanboi): A Term used when someone disagrees with you on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate your counterpoint back so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming you into silence and thus them winning through dominance.

Every commercial played was nothing short of disappointing. [snip]

Mod Edit: Please do not bait other users into posting poorly. --Eternal
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2013-02-05 at 05:33 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    We should have those nice commercials in Europe too during the european/world football championships... Stupid boring European commercials.

Anyways. From the ones you posted, I liked the second Doritos one and the oreo one the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    What is so fun about the Doritos one, that the US is so far behind with non-hetro normes that somehow a cross dressing man equals hilarious "fun"?
    I know this is supposed to be sarcastic, but... you do realize most men who are gay do not wear make-up at all, let alone how much the guys wore in that video? I also assume most don't wear white wedding dresses nor do they wear tu-tu's.
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2013-02-04 at 11:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It was hilarious because they all decided to dress up as princesses for his daughter instead of playing football, all for Doritos. It is so fucking annoying when people twist shit around to make it sound terrible when it really isn't.

The only ad I really liked was the Doritos one with the goat.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oreo one wins.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account

This one is my favorite.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I liked the [...] Farmer speech
    This. I got goosebumps from that commercial. It was very well done
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

This was my favorite:
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The Dodge Ram Farmer Commercial without a doubt.