Can you customize DBM warning sounds?

My question is does anyone know if you can change or customize the raid warning sounds like for instance "Run Away Little Girl!, Run away."
    and if so how can you go about doing so, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Viperk8b View Post
    My question is does anyone know if you can change or customize the raid warning sounds like for instance "Run Away Little Girl!, Run away."
    and if so how can you go about doing so, thanks.
    Yeah it can be done. I personally use sounds from BigWigs in my DBM because I like the sounds from BigWigs but prefer DBM.

Get SharedMedia, add your sound files(I believe .ogg and .mp3 only work) to an appropriate folder and register those files in sharedmedia's lua file.

Ok, I got shared media to recognize my sound files now all I need help with is where "Run Away Little Girl!, Run away." is located in DBM im not sure its on special warnings or where exactly please help.

Deleted
    Run Away Little Girl!, Run away. is ripped from a karazhan encounter, its quite possible that DBM calls to it directly.

Deleted
    is there a way to completely disable DBM sounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Run Away Little Girl!, Run away. is ripped from a karazhan encounter, its quite possible that DBM calls to it directly.
    so there is no way to replace this sound with anything else? All I want is to tell dbm to play something else rather then "Little Girl" but I cant seem to find that in DBM's Options menu.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is there a way to completely disable DBM sounds?
    You can just set each warning and sound in the options to none. and it should play anything
    Last edited by Viperk8b; 2013-04-01 at 11:06 PM.

Deleted
    without digging through 1000's of lines of code I cant say for certain.
    have you contacted the DBM creators themselves ?

DBM_Core.lua

Lines 4313 and 4315

Change "Sound\\Creature\\HoodWolf\\HoodWolfTransformPlayer01.wav" to the sound file you want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    DBM_Core.lua

Lines 4313 and 4315

Change "Sound\\Creature\\HoodWolf\\HoodWolfTransformPlayer01.wav" to the sound file you want to use.

Woot, thanks bro, much love for the work you put in to find it.