440. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

259 58.86%
  • No

157 35.68%
  • Other (Comment)

24 5.45%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Ehhh I trust him as much as I can. The game isn't going in the direction that I want it to but it's still quality. In that regard I trust him to make a quality game, I just don't think it's the game I will want to play in a couple years based on the way its headed.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Ofcourse it doesn't allign with my personal goals.
    But I want a company to cater to its audience, not to me personally.
    I'm willing to have one or two slightly annoyances if that makes 100 people happy.
    Why would you care about the audience? I really don't give a rat Bob the Hunter is having issues in arena because I don't play a hunter in arena. I care about issues with my class/spec. Now, of course its a skill to put it into perspective.

And what gives them as much money as possible? Happy customers.
    True, but there's always special cases which they cannot please or won't spend the time to please, and if they did hurt a large group of people they'll do damage control.

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Volbian View Post
    If i were to trust one person based on passion and conviction, it would be Chris Metzen. That is all.
    I wouldn't want to give that fellow the balance of A vs H if my life depended on it.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Well, Bob the Hunter could be my friend.
    Just as Will the Warrior, Mike the Mage and several other characters.

What fun is a game when you can't enjoy it with other players, especially a MMO?

I don't have anything against Ghostcrawler. He does his job well enough I guess, I don't know, I'm not a dev so I really can't comment on what Greg's job must be like. I've disagreed with some of the stuff he's done over the years, but oh well, can't have everything. Also the Dev staff is privy to information we don't exactly see/know about so when they make decisions they're a lot more informed than most people who have a very small tunnel vision view of the game (aka their class/spec and playstyle).

All of that said though, if this had been about Chris Metzen, the answer would have been a resounding NO!!!!!! Metzen has got to go. Seriously...please.

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    I wouldn't want to give that fellow the balance of A vs H if my life depended on it.
    I played this game for quite some time, faction rivalry, for me, has died along time ago. I play both sides, and i'm sure majority of the player base, does to.
    This game seems to going into the direction of PVE vs PVP, then actual Ally vs Horde, in terms of game play.

Lore-wise, i wouldnt be surprised, if both sides become equal. Ally/Horde vs World threats/extinction of races.

Whats there to be trust? Its not like people at blizz are purposedly trying to destroy the game like many of you moaning here like to claim. They have been doing pretty good job when you consider that they have to cater to whiny kids.
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ Curses!

I dont. I was playing WoW since Vanilla and I never took part in all those "fire X now!" movements. The game was OK. Ghostcrawler is the first designer who I think is taking the game into the wrong direction. I would prefer if he would move to other greener pastures. But maybe it is just me who got bored with WoW? I dont know. In any case, my own opinion is Ghostcrawler = bad designer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Well, Bob the Hunter could be my friend.
    Just as Will the Warrior, Mike the Mage and several other characters.

What fun is a game when you can't enjoy it with other players, especially a MMO?
    The point is that while your goal is noble you cannot simply, as an innocent bystander who plays the game, care about 34 specs even if you care about your friends and the game. GC can because he gets paid for it, and he is responsible for it. If he fails at it, he's the one we can address (if we self reflected on our argument since he's getting paid a lot and has a lot of work); nobody else.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    The point is that while your goal is noble you cannot simply, as an innocent bystander who plays the game, care about 34 specs even if you care about your friends and the game. GC can because he gets paid for it, and he is responsible for it. If he fails at it, he's the one we can address (if we self reflected on our argument since he's getting paid a lot and has a lot of work); nobody else.
    I am not talking so much about specs, but about features!

Even though I do not care about heroic raiding, I want him to pay attention to it.
    Even though I hate PvP, I want them to balance it.
    And that list goes on.. There are so many features that I do not use, but I still want them to pay attention to it.
    And if that takes some time of them working on the stuff I do like, then that's a sacrifice I am willing to make.

Because all those features turn WoW into the biggest MMORPG.
    All those things combined make sure that my friends, my guild and my server keeps logging in every week.
    If they focused all their attention only on stuff I like, WoW would die out pretty quickly and I would be left in a game that is perfectly tailored to me but also a game that would be lonely.

So in short: I trust him to try and make this game as enjoyable as possible, even if sometimes that means working on stuff I dislike.
    Last edited by Kangodo; 2013-02-04 at 09:38 PM.

I trust him.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

High Overlord
    Since he adopted Twitter, I'd say I trust him now. I don't know if we could be best bros IRL. He's a complicated dude (and no-one understands him but his woman?)

I trust all of the developers.

I don't trust the players to know what they want.
    Sig by ElyPop

other :
    dont give a ****

im not into pvp anyway. and im way to casual to care for anything. if i am having fun. its alright.
    only CRZ can go away

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    get rid of KALGAN and wow would be a hell of alot better.
    fixed that for you.