Thread: MOBA noob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    And I am talking about rabid DotA fanboys, I did not mention anyone by name in my first post in this thread. It is you who indirectly applied the term "fanboy" to him and if you qualify him under that category then it's on you.
    I quote Swifty saying he was bashing and you reply to me, talking on the same subject. That was you being ambiguous, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Do you understand the difference? Pointing out what you dislike about a game is not bashing.
    (Unless it's about League of Legends)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    I quote Swifty saying he was bashing and you reply to me, talking on the same subject. That was you being ambiguous, if anything.
    If anything, the fact that you'd shit on the DotA fanboys but not the LoL ones is even more pathetic.
    That was you replying directly to me if anything.
    As for the second part of my reply, Swifty mentioned Aleitoc and some other dude - in the part where I quoted your reply to Swifty I also quoted that "other dude" he obviously meant and you obviously ignored.
    (Unless it's about League of Legends)
    What part of the posts I quoted as mindless bashing is reasonable criticism? Saying "DotA camera is bad and I can't make it work well for me, I also dislike the overcomplicated abilities and graphics make it harder to figure out what is going on in the game" is not bashing. Saying "LoL sucks and is easy mode DotA, if you have any pride you are going to play DotA" is bashing. Do you understand if I say it this clear?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-04 at 09:06 PM.

I think the reason playing LoL a lot won't have a high effect on Dota 2 is because they have quite a different "feel".
    If you play LoL, then play Dota 2 (or vice versa), you'll see what I mean.

Okay, as an example, let's take Mario and Sonic.

Mario is about getting to the end safely, jumping around on the right spots at the right time.
    Sonic is about getting to the end as fast as possible, being about reacting quickly to things that comes at you fast.

It's that kinda thing. They're two pretty similar concepts, in the same genre, but they still have a different "feel" to them.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-02-04 at 09:11 PM.

the best moba is heroes of newerth

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave a warning and it was ignored. Game bashing and flaming other users is not acceptable, thread closed.