Need help choosing a case with good airflow at sub ~$150

Hey fellas.

So I've pretty much bought everything but I'm missing a case at the moment. The most important thing for me is a case with great air flow capabilities even if it looks ridiculous I'd rather have my components cooled and protected then staring at a sexy case that'll inevitably fry my hardware.

I'm using an ATX ASRock Z77 Extreme4 mobo with a ~9.5" inch long GPU card.

These are the specs I'm looking for:

CPU socket (for easy installation/removal of heatsink)
    Cable management holes
    Side panel fans (the bigger/more the better. need to cool my EVGA 4MB GTX 670 because I hear it overheats when playing on max setting for a while on certain games)
    Least amount of hard drive and optical drive bays since I'll be using only 1 of each
    Front panel USB 3.0
    Dust filters (front and bottom for the PSU - preferably removable)
    H100i compatible
    PREFER SIDE PANEL WINDOW (but not required would just be an icing on the cake)

These are the cases I've found so far who have most if not all of these features:

HAF XM
    Antec Eleven Hundred
    Corsair Vengeance C70
    Corsair Carbide Series 500R
    Antec P280 (no side panel fans which turns me off)

I can't decide and I know I'm missing on some other cases because I'm not familiar with the top chassis brands. What do you guys think/recommend?

Any help would be appreciated

Deleted
    No window but if you can get past that I highly recommend the 500R, see my signature. HDD cage is removable, should have more or less all you're asking for. Comes in white and black. Nothing but good experiences with the case.

Deleted
    I would also go for the 500R, got it myself and im loving it. It was easy to build with it, enough room for cables, and the case is developed with the H100(i) in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cas...-500r-review/3

The cooling performance is pretty bad.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post

I dont really see how it is bad? It is the middle of the pack. All those temps are around 40-42 min and 50-52 high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nzxt Phantom 410 for mid tower, or the Phantom full tower versions, you have the cooler master CM 690 with or without a window, mostly if you go with a case with 2 front intakes and side fans with not to much clutter inside you're good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post

Yeah it's a whole metric 2 degrees worse than your CM 690 in one test, very bad indeed. By the way that was sarcasm, the performance is really not bad.

Deleted
    4MB 670??? also overheating isn't an issue if you are actually talking about a 4GB Vram evga 670(or any other 4Gb card)
    side panels do come at the cost of not being able to place additional fan(s)
    haf cases if you want raw performance case gets the job done easy.
    However if you want to hit that nice middle ground of slick looking + decent performance/function corsair cases are usually the way to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some side window cases allow for fans to nbe mounted on the case anyway, either by going half a panel of window and a fan below or a fan directly on the windows itself so there are plenty of options out there.

I think the Corsair C70 meets all the said requirements. I have one and I love it. My only complaint is that if you don't put the fans on the side window it looks kinda tacky. Other than that its a nice case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh the switch is an awesome case forgot that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Your choice is a simple one really, NZXT Switch 810, fills all your criterias.
    Its only a tiny bit over budget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Yeah it's a whole metric 2 degrees worse than your CM 690 in one test, very bad indeed. By the way that was sarcasm, the performance is really not bad.
    That is not funny, I'm just saying there is cases for less money that provides better performance.

500R = 130 $
    NZXT Phantom= 119 $ much better performance.
    Last edited by Toffie; 2013-02-04 at 03:57 PM.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)