Elvui/Shadow and Light problems...

Greetings,

I recently installed Elvui with Shadow and Light. My current issue is that my Experience/reputation bars are gigantic, being filled in as I gain exp or rep. I've dug through the options and thus far have been unable to edit the scale. I've already uninstalled/reinstalled the mods and keep running into the same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Please use the tukui site for help with S&L/ElvUI isses. git.tukui.org/repooc/elvui-shadowandlight/issues (tech cant post links since i am not that active on these forums) is the location for S&L tickets. To narrow down issues, please provide more infomation at that location to help reproduce the issue(s) like verison numbers/screenshots and such. MMO forums is not really the place to ask for help for either addon. I just happen to see this thread while looking for something specific. BTW I am the Repooc (One of the Authors of S&L)
    Thanks,
    Repooc