Page 1 of 2
LastLast

04/02/2016, shludidubap, L140 Orc Deathknight 7 876 697 HP

Do you think that we'll reach that kind of levels on future expansions ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    hopefully

Super sunny ...eh....wet and windy Scotland
    I hope we kep going for more levels! Dunno if we'll be level 140 by 2016 but deffo over the 100 mark! As to the HP, well we may end up at seriously massive numbers, or maybe Blizz will bring back their *stat squash* idea bringing us back down to nearer vanilla numbers. Who knows!

At the current speed, we're either at level 100 or level 110 cap in 2016. HP are kind of hard to tell, but possible. Depends on whether they do a stat squish or not. He'd probably have to be blood to reach that number, though.

Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    No, I'd actually rather they squish the numbers.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Only 7 billion?

Dude, count the HP increase from the various addons, it would be ATLEAST 25 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    Dude, count the HP increase from the various addons, it would be ATLEAST 25 billion.
    Either way, it justifies an "number reset" more and more
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

*shrugs* I doubt it. Most likely some kind of stat squish would come into effect.
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

(Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com

No, I think it will end at 100 and then new expansions will only contain additional content (quests, raids, dungeons, zones, etc). The psychological barrier to level from 1 to 100+ is just too high.
    Arguing with a troll is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do or say, he will just knock over the pieces, take a shit on the board and strut around like he won the whole damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    Only 7 billion?

You mean million?
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

IF shludidubap is kind of common name in the future, I'll just quit.

Because I REALLY dont' care about number size in ma game.

If there will be that many more expansions then I'm guessing they will put in the stat squish of some sort since they would have had more time to work it out by then.

I hope we do see numbers like that in the future, but it seems to me that they'll do a stat squish when they feel they can get away with it.

While I'm not too fond of it, I expect they'll make a squish before we reach that kind of numbers. I just pray to the Old Gods that they squish old world stuff too, not just our stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Level 100+ : Yes.

HP at that level : Unlikely.
    A bit of civility and respect for others opinions goes a long way toward getting any respect in return. Overly hostile, profane and insulting posts are a sign that people don't really have anything to say. Profanity is best served out in very small doses.

"Forum drama exists because people enjoy creating it." - ML/2013

L140 Orc DK 7.88E6 HP

Assuming that health increases by around 150% (which I think might be a little generous) each expansion, that 2016 is two expansions from now, and that stamina modifiers don't change between now and then, then a tank at that time will probably have 1.8-2.4 million health.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    IF shludidubap is kind of common name in the future, I'll just quit.
    ^This. I don't want to have to scat everytime some idiot is standing in fire
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I doubt we'll see such high numbers. I think (and I am in favor of) an iLevel Squish is coming in the next expansion.

Won't happen, blizzard will rescale item levels before it reaches those levels because it would put to much of a strain on older systems, and blizzard wants this game to run in a ok frame rate even on more questionable systems.