Thread: Transmogrif?

Deleted

Transmogrif?

Hello better-knowing people! I am currently trying to figure out what this gear is called? Is it even a tier? x)
    - http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw59193.jpg

Thank you very much for helping out

Deleted
    It's the Snidely Whiplash set!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the Vicious Gladiator's Vestments, here a link to the set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=984

He's using that set with The Twin Blades of Azzinoth (http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=699)
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-02-04 at 03:51 PM.

Deleted
    Thank you so much guys!

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the specific version of the Vicious Gladiator gear he's wearing. None of the old Arena vendors sell it, and the only semi-up-to-date version (from the 4.2 Season) was phased out already. Anyone have any idea if there's a look-a-like?

EDIT: I stand corrected. If you go to Baradin Hold, Argaloth still drops the gloves and legs from this set. I'd recommend 25-man, since you'll have a better shot at getting it (it's a raid, so only one chance per week).
    Last edited by Carp The Fish; 2013-02-04 at 04:52 PM.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no way to get the specific version of the Vicious Gladiator gear he's wearing. None of the old Arena vendors sell it, and the only semi-up-to-date version (from the 4.2 Season) was phased out already. Anyone have any idea if there's a look-a-like?

EDIT: I stand corrected. If you go to Baradin Hold, Argaloth still drops the gloves and legs from this set. I'd recommend 25-man, since you'll have a better shot at getting it (it's a raid, so only one chance per week).
    Actually, since the last patch, the whole set is now available from Golins in tanaris now! Go to the arena there.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    T3 is the best Transmog set i find

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrmon View Post
    No one asked about t3 in this thread.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrmon View Post
    I don't like it that much also i prefer to use non-full tier sets, if i like the set that much i try to change (at least) one part