Thread: fake recount

fake recount

Code:
    /run Recount:CombatLogEvent(_,GetTime(),SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS,UnitGUID("player"),GetUnitName("player"),1297,UnitGUID("target"),GetUnitName("target"),68136, ...)
    /run Recount:CombatLogEvent(_,GetTime(),SPELL_DAMAGE,UnitGUID("player"),GetUnitName("player"),1297,UnitGUID("target"),GetUnitName("target"),68136, ...)
    /run Recount:MatchGUID(GetUnitName("player"),UnitGUID("player"),1297)
    /run local name=GetSpellInfo(48823); Recount:SpellDamage(GetTime(),SPELL_DAMAGE,UnitGUID("player"),GetUnitName("player"),1297,UnitGUID("target"),GetUnitName("target"),68136, 48823, name, 2, 100500,23000,SPELLSCHOOL_HOLY, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0);
    /run local name=GetSpellInfo(48823); Recount:AddDamageData(GetUnitName("player"),GetUnitName("target"),name, SPELLSCHOOL_HOLY, "Crit", 100500, 0,UnitGUID("player"),1297,UnutGUID("target"),68136,48823,0,0,0);
    I want to send to recount false queries by calling the respective functions of recount:function
    I have been tracking some recount:function which were called by damage npc, and try to repeat it, but information doesnt added to recount log.
    anyone can help me?
    (1296 - it srcFlag, 68136 - dstFlag, 48823 - spellid

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 04:09 PM ----------

Im so sorry for my english...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiva23 View Post
    I want to send to recount false queries
    Why?

You won't "break" Recount for people in your group/raid, in any way by this, as it only parse the local CombatLog. You will only succeed in getting some scewed data for yourself..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Is this so the people in LFR won't yell at you and then kick you for doing 5k dps or something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Is this so the people in LFR won't yell at you and then kick you for doing 5k dps or something?
    Would seem like a lot of work for something that can be solved by using a couple of abilities.

Like FuxieDK said, however, Recount tracks the combat log.

Why would you want to do that ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    But MY Recount will still show him doing 5k dps, even if his shows 100k...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

firtsly, I see in recount files modules lazysync(synchronization between clients?). if not, it doesn't matter
    secondary, I want try to use it for myself education..

People can't help if they don't understand the reason.
    As made clear, that won't do anything to mess up the results that other players see for you.
    So what exactly is the purpose of altering only your own personal results.
    To make you appear to suck less when streaming ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stanwar View Post
    Can anyone help here?
    Holy smokey necro..

Why ate new accounts even allowed to necro threads?

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Holy smokey necro..

Why ate new accounts even allowed to necro threads?
    There's no difference between posting in a thread made today and months ago. New account or not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    There's no difference between posting in a thread made today and months ago. New account or not.
    what about one made 3 years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    There should be..
    Just like you cannot post links when you have less than 10 posts, it could easily be set that you cannot reply to threads where last post was older than XXX days, if you have less than (e.g.) 10 posts...

10+ Year Old Account
    The game has moved on in the 3 years since this post. Please start a new thread.