Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me." "Hey why dont you come over here and OH WATCH THE HAIR!"

There are actually people that think that blood elves are not feminine? But i myself like blood elves, feminine yet cool and manly. Dont mess with them.

I do remember the "racism" blood elves got back in early TBC in my pvp server. Except me ofcourse cause people thought i was badass being a blood elf male warlock with a badass name but yeah otherwise blood elves were hated.

Even guilds said "need guys for pvp no blood elf thanks".
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2013-02-04 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    We Bloodelfs dont have Males. We have Females and the little more muscular Females
    I often wonder how male orcs procreate given the lack of female orcs in-game. Actually, on a second thought, maybe it is just better not to know...

They are most certainly very feminine and...heterosexually challenged...dont play one!

Always call my friend's belf mage The hairdresser, and so does he

Nope. They look pretty good in gear.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should be able to ignore what some random douchebag on the internet might say and play whatever the hell you want.
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2013-02-04 at 06:00 PM.

Yes they are. After blood elf females, I think blood elf males are the 2nd hottest chicks on the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Also that "high and mighty" attitude makes them look a bit queer (no offense intended to anyone).
    And that's the best thing about blood elves! I love how arrogant they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    As someone who is not Hetero, I have always thought the Blood Elves were highly effeminate. Also they 'Swish'.

Swish is a term I came up with the last time I went to San Fransisco. Swishing is when you stand in such a way to make your hips stand out. Women and Effeminate males do this so as to make the hips look bigger.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    "Dont you wish your girlfriend was hot like me." "Hey why dont you come over here and OH WATCH THE HAIR!"

There are actually people that think that blood elves are not feminine? But i myself like blood elves, feminine yet cool and manly. Dont mess with them.

I do remember the "racism" blood elves got back in early TBC in my pvp server. Except me ofcourse cause people thought i was badass being a blood elf male warlock with a badass name but yeah otherwise blood elves were hated.

Even guilds said "need guys for pvp no blood elf thanks".
    So a PvP guild didn't want access to Holy Paladins for PvP by refusing a race that also had a useful PvP racial with the silence?

Well, at least it was nice of them to advertise the fact that they sucked!

Deleted
    I do not think bloodelfs are gay looking whatsoever, but everyone that rolls one definitely is.

Infracted [Trolling]: Making generalizations about the sexuality of people based on what sort of toon they roll is against the rules - Eschaton.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-02-04 at 06:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People just make jokes. No one is going to genuinely give you shit in-game because you play a male blelf. Besides, like half of the Horde population is a male blelf it seems

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

People don't really make fun of blood elves ingame anymore. I haven't seen comments about it in a long time, for the most part folks are over it. You won't get harassed for rolling a blood elf ingame. Maybe on the forums, if people have too much time on their hands and are just that insecure about their own sexuality. But on WoW itself? People have pandas to complain about now, blood elves are old news.

In the ultra nerdy context, yes. Not in context, absolutely no.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsausername View Post
    dont want to get to lvl 45 and be griefed about it IMO I think they are bad ass elves, with their stance and animations.
    Roll a female, they are more manly, just thinner. Not sure what else to really say. I roll a gnome and get the "punt" stuff, or my worgen with the "sniff much" comments, and even the human female with the "wide hips". People will always make fun of the races of Azeroth. If you waited to play one that would not be made fun of, you'd be uninstalling.

10+ Year Old Account
    They certainly are pretty. But gay, no. They're more like members of 80's hair bands.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagatronics View Post
    Yes they are. After blood elf females, I think blood elf males are the 2nd hottest chicks on the Horde.
    The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you think they are badass why do you care about anyone else?

Just /ignore everyone that gives you shit.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Male blood elf joke: "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?"

Warcraft 3 male blood elves were awesome, WoW male blood elves are just... no.

Deleted
    How i see it:
    Both the Draenei and the Blood Elves are more of a "higher society" type of people(both male and female) or as some would put it "the beautiful people" so yes Male BE's are a bit feminine.