Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Karma is really aggressive. Charge people and watch them quake in fear

Edit: I'm being serious, just to clarify....I can see how some people could think I'm joking

People who have played her know that she can be quite scary. Especially at low health, with her passive, you shouldn't underestimate her.

Deleted
    Sona, lulu, tresh, blitz, taric, nunu

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Karma is really aggressive. Charge people and watch them quake in fear

Edit: I'm being serious, just to clarify....I can see how some people could think I'm joking
    Not much people use her so I can relate to this. I was teamed up with a great Karma and she was literally shredding everyone!

I'm a huge fan of Lulu, personally, because she's got great disengage paired with good poke.

Blitzcrank Lulu Thresh lux Morgana

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Blitzcrank Lulu Thresh lux Morgana
    I don't know if I would rate Blitz as aggressive per se, he is more opportunist than aggressive. He doesn't actually poke or anything.

Thresh is quite powerful, v1.5 of Blitz or Leona I'd say. Sona's ulti is just beastly and wins fights, and harass is in-freaking-sane.

All kinds of aggressive supports. Bring Kassadin for his burst-silence, udyr for chain stuns, any champ will do.

Support is a state of mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get more aggressive support than Fiddlesticks or Zilean honestly.

Both of them make you not want to stand near minions or your partner.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gonna come right out and say it.

Akali is the best support in the game. I mean, your adc might get upset when his support is like 7/0/0, but the enemy bot lane will spend more time dead than in lane.

Lulu is just all-around a great support. So versatile, she does well with any ADC, can play agressive poke or safe farming, has #1 protection for your ADC, you can pick her against any bot lane, has her E for Akali (seriously, how much I hate that champion, being able to reveal her is just great). Your performance doesn't depend much on your ADC following your engages, you can just safely E-Q and back away. Late game her ult on an initiator like Maokai or Malphite is insane.

She's also very fun to play, having 6 skills instead of 4.

Last but not least, spam laugh. That thing's SO annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Lulu is just all-around a great support. So versatile, she does well with any ADC, can play agressive poke or safe farming, has #1 protection for your ADC, you can pick her against any bot lane, has her E for Akali (seriously, how much I hate that champion, being able to reveal her is just great). Your performance doesn't depend much on your ADC following your engages, you can just safely E-Q and back away. Late game her ult on an initiator like Maokai or Malphite is insane.

She's also very fun to play, having 6 skills instead of 4.

Last but not least, spam laugh. That thing's SO annoying.
    Attack Speed Lulu is also really mean. ... with a little AD on top.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    Try flat AP quints, Mpen reds, flat mana regen blues. Lane terror... (With no gp10 quints though, you kinda need kills or fall bahind)
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Try flat AP quints, Mpen reds, flat mana regen blues. Lane terror... (With no gp10 quints though, you kinda need kills or fall bahind)
    I prefer to abuse her passive and go attack speed then finish off with AD. She's not very supportive that way but she can rape just about anything with autoattack + Q
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

I prefer to abuse her passive and go attack speed then finish off with AD. She's not very supportive that way but she can rape just about anything with autoattack + Q
    It's fun to do that until they pick blitz, taric, leona. Then autos are kinda harder to get

Deleted
    I don't think that with removal of spark it's good anymore.
    Also passive has been nerfed early a bit too.

What I do is to exploit spells early, and do damage via manamune. I don't feel that AP ratios are good enough for AS/AP, instead I think that muramana can be well abused because of the amount of mana/CDR/tanky items. After all, if you get 6 items, you'll most likely have somewhat over 3k hp and 200 armor or something like that depending on what you really go for. At full mana your autos should be about 500 per hit, though decaying as it runs lower. This is one of the biggest issue with the build as it does not really have any other huge weakness.

It's really crazy, I don't think there is any other autoattacker that can exploit muramana that well outside of Kayle, who has better builds anyway.

EDIT: I'm stupid, this is about support role, not solo :d, well don't do it... unless it's free game anyway.

Nope. You get armor yellows no matter what you're doing, that's pretty much musthave. Rest is open, interesting is to take 20 MPen (blues, quints), or 14MPen with MS quints. It's actually pretty consistent boost to your damage, and with MS quints you're not giving up utility that you should have as a support.
    Last edited by mmoc064457dc87; 2013-02-13 at 11:36 PM.

Lulu is a really good aggressive support, and her kit really complements safe exchanges.

You can use her E on a minion, to put Pix on it, then Glitter Lance the enemy ADC and Support from a safe distance. Her W is really good for shutting down the enemy ADC / Support during 2v2 trades, using your W on a Taric before he can stun, or using your W on the enemy ADC so they can't trade back, will help you win your lane immensely.

I like to start with a Pink Ward and pink their second lane bush, so I can sit in there and get off free hits. Lulu's Auto Attack range is deceptively long, and you can basically jump in and out of their second brush and auto attack / glitter lance them to death. The key thing is making sure your ADC wants to play hyper aggressive as well, because if you're fighting a 2v1, and he's farming the minion wave, you're going to die.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Nope. You get armor yellows no matter what you're doing,
    Of course you do, I thought it was obvious and didn't even say anything about yellows ^^

Deleted
    Of course you do, I thought it was obvious and didn't even say anything about yellows ^^
    Ah yes, I totally forgot about manaregen blues, way too silly ^^. Still I'd not touch manaregen blues, as it's painfully low advantage. Basically one extra Q per 2 minutes, where MPen blues are about 4% extra damage.