Poll: Would you date/be friends with a monster?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    You're going to have to get me a lot more desperate, and even then no undead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    You're going to have to get me a lot more desperate, and even then no undead.
    Yeah - I'm imagining you'd need a LOT of air fresheners and scented oils at the very least...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yeah - I'm imagining you'd need a LOT of air fresheners and scented oils at the very least...
    Depends on undead type. The ghosts and skeletons won't need air fresheners much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first, I picked only friends because when I think of "monsters" I think of truly monstrous creatures with no human-like features. I would totally be a friend of a monster though. In fact I think having a monster friend would be cooler than having a human friend. As for dating I think the only monster I would date would be a vampire. Assuming they don't look like those hideous human-bat hybrid monsters you would see in some movies like Van Helsing, I could definitely see myself dating a vampire and even letting her bite me so that I can be a vampire with her. I'm an introvert kind of person anyway who spends most of his time awake at night so why the hell not? But of course for me to do that, we would have to be deeply in love with each other.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Read Loth'remar short story for Cataclysm (which was actually for Wrath in truth) and you'll see that outside the game model, in lore, she does look like a zombie, her flesh peeling off and maggots infesting it. Then you might not be able to read this, but in Stormrage, she falls asleep and has a dream of her being brought back to life, and all the other undead smelling so bad she felt like puking. So from this we can assume all undead do smell, even if just a bit, of rotting meat.

Now think of Sylvannas again, she smells like rotting flesh, her skin is peeling in places leaving maggots exposed and she's lacking eyes, there's only a light coming from her eyesockets. So her in-game model actually fools you a bit but it can't surprise all the details, you can't get the smell, maggots are too tiny to represent and so is peeling skin. So all that leaves is her empty eyes filled with only necromantic light.
    I didn't know this but that only supports what i said before because the people saying they want to date sylvanas are basing that off her in game model and lack of those little details.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    What if monsters were real and all the members of the gender you like would be monsters? Would you date one?
    Well if the gender I like were monsters, I'd also be a monster. So yeah, I'd date a monster.

Unnecessary poll is unnecessary. At least try to make something that has some tangibility to life.