Thread: The Food Thread

Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    The Food Thread

    This is a thread for posting images about food/related to food/discussing food/food related things.

    I'll start.


  2. #2

  3. #3
    Mother fuckin' Sibylla.


  4. #4


    Bacon and Gruyere muffins that I made this weekend

  5. #5
    Nom nom nom

    Yep

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Need more tomato in that sauce....bad Majad.
    3DS friend Code:0361-9277-6914 Games:MH3U,MH4U,Pokemon X and Omega ruby.If you do add me please send me a pm so i can add you back

    Becoming a Nintendo fanboy more every day.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/TXznLhwl.jpg[img]

    Bacon and Gruyere muffins that I made this weekend
    Holy shit those look good.

    I like gruyere cheese but I only really ever use it when I make French onion soup. I'm too afraid to use it anywhere else :c

    Quality camera is bad but this is a thing I made. It is covered in butter and garlic and has mozzarella cheese, LPG's hot wing sauce mixed with pasta sauce and red pepper flakes, and pepperonis on rosemary flatbread.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Holy shit those look good.

    I like gruyere cheese but I only really ever use it when I make French onion soup. I'm too afraid to use it anywhere else :c

    Quality camera is bad but this is a thing I made. It is covered in butter and garlic and has mozzarella cheese, LPG's hot wing sauce mixed with pasta sauce and red pepper flakes, and pepperonis on rosemary flatbread.
    Thanks they tasted pretty nommy too. Was my first attempt ever baking with Gruyere so it was exciting

    What you made sounds yummy too (can you really go wrong with garlic and mozzarella??). Sounds spicy though, ima wimp about spicy foods

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by coldstrife View Post
    Need more tomato in that sauce....bad Majad.
    I can't eat that. :<
    That looks good.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I can't eat that. :<
    Damn. Sorry.
    3DS friend Code:0361-9277-6914 Games:MH3U,MH4U,Pokemon X and Omega ruby.If you do add me please send me a pm so i can add you back

    Becoming a Nintendo fanboy more every day.

  12. #12
    You can't eat tomatoes Majad? I have never heard of such a thing, and that sucks

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You can't eat tomatoes Majad? I have never heard of such a thing, and that sucks
    Fruit and vegetables have fructose, and tomato has a lot I believe, so nop.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  14. #14

    Chicken Fried Steak. (Also known as Country Fried Steak, since it's steak, with absolutely no chicken, names are weird)


    CALAMARI OM NOMNOM


    (I think it's the A1 Peppercorn Burger from Red Robin, not sure)

    Also: Icecream!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fruit and vegetables have fructose, and tomato has a lot I believe, so nop.
    oh.. that's a good point.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Fruit and vegetables have fructose, and tomato has a lot I believe, so nop.
    Oh, yeah, you've got some like...fructose plague or something.


  17. #17
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You can't eat tomatoes Majad? I have never heard of such a thing, and that sucks
    Spaghetti sauce tends to make me sick. It might be the tomatoes in it, though I don't like their taste anyway.

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tkzcoRw.jpg[IMG]

    Better than anything that has been posted in this thread.
    Are those pancakes with ketchup and frosting?

    You're a disgusting human being.


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tkzcoRw.jpg[/
    IMG]

    Better than anything that has been posted in this thread.
    Sorry, bro, but my spaghetti is better than any food out there.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  20. #20


    Nummy.

    Pei Wei Honey Seared Chicken With Fried Rice (Which is what I like to get when I go):


    My Kind of Pizza:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •