Bad blood between orcs and trolls

What do you think should happen after garrosh is deposed between these two races ? Orcs easily discarded their best buddies in the time of cataclysm. Wil trolls hold any bad feelings for this? I mean it is not like garrosh commanded the orcish minds with a magic staff and forced them.

What will orcs have to do to amend themselves in the eyes of other horde races? Or will it be forgotten as another side effect of 'scapegoat garrosh' ?

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I would wager a lot of that will be answered in the manner the new leader of the Horde is chosen.

(Which means it could go in any of a dozen different ways)

But if an Orc becomes the new Warchief just because it has to be an Orc, because it's always been an Orc, so therefor it must always be an Orc, then yeah, I could see why some of the other Horde races would feel like second class citizens in their own faction.
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2013-02-04 at 07:44 PM.

I think the Kor'kron will be disbanded after MoP (which "attacked" the echo isles), most Orcs don't hold a grudge against Trolls, it's been mostly just Garrosh and his loyal followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    Eh, I would wager a lot of that will be answered in the manner the new leader of the Horde is chosen.

I'm real interested to see how this plays out. Not only have the trolls been treated unfairly, but the Blood Elves like complete doo doo as well. And don't think Sylvanas has forgotten about Garrosh calling her a biatch to her face.

Rather than having the "Trolls/Tauren/Orcs" and "Forsaken/Belf" division we had in Vanilla and TBC, we'll likely see an "Orcs/Goblins" "Trolls/Tauren" and "Forsaken/belf" 'division' to the horde.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Rather than having the "Trolls/Tauren/Orcs" and "Forsaken/Belf" division we had in Vanilla and TBC, we'll likely see an "Orcs/Goblins" "Trolls/Tauren" and "Forsaken/belf" 'division' to the horde.
    I would say after this is over it would be more akin to Trolls/Tauren/Belf and Orc/Goblins and forsaken mistrusted by everyone. I mean it seems Vol'jin will cooperate with Baine and Lor'themar closely in the future , which will most likely form a strong bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post

But if an Orc becomes the new Warchief just because it has to be an Orc, because it's always been an Orc, so therefor it must always be an Orc, then yeah, I could see why some of the other Horde races would feel like second class citizens in their own faction.
    Have an Orc lead the Orcs, while maybe a Troll leads the Horde as a whole.

Makes perfect sense to be honest instead of always having an Orc Warchief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Well, I think the trolls helping get rid of Garrosh would make the orcs and trolls even. Orcs saved the trolls, then trolls save the orcs. If they stay(and they will) with the horde then it's because they want to and not because they feel indebted to the orcs. Same could probably be said for tauren when it's over.