Any addon to see guild rank and note in tooltips?

Some friends using addon packs claim to be able to read in a players tooltip on mouseover his rank in his guild and even the note, even on opposite faction players. Is there any addon wich can do this? I know elvui does this, but i dont want to change my whole ui just for that, i want an addon as less intrusive as possible, i would be happy if it only did that, add another line to the tooltip showing that and nothing else.
    Any ideas?

:S none of those shows guild notes

Deleted
    I dont think there's an addon that can display information like that because there's no way of it getting the information in the first place (for people in other guilds I mean)

Not certain of any individual addons, but my GF uses ElvUI and that does it.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

I didn't see you mention guild note. I don't think that that is possible. ElvUI shows rank, it does not do guild note.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    I didn't see you mention guild note. I don't think that that is possible. ElvUI shows rank, it does not do guild note.
    Furthermore, ElvUI is a compilation of sorts. It isn't ElvUI per se that manages the tooltip, it's an addon within, such as TinyTip.

Add on to the fact that guild notes could contain private info that the guild might not want the public to see, such as phone numbers. Ranks are available to the public through armory / etc., not really any problem with making them available. So even though I have little knowledge of what addons are capable of I'm pretty positive guild note would be off-limits.

Quote Originally Posted by thepreacher View Post
    Furthermore, ElvUI is a compilation of sorts. It isn't ElvUI per se that manages the tooltip, it's an addon within, such as TinyTip.
    Don't know where you get your information from but ElvUI is not a compilation of addons. It is a single addon written by myself that contains different elements such as tooltips, raidframes, etc.. It is not made up of different addons.

As for the OP, it is guild ranks being displayed; not notes.
    Last edited by Elv; 2013-02-05 at 08:31 PM.

Deleted
    Vudho also displayes guild ranks. Many addons do.
    But i don't think you can get guild notes. as ogFrenikk already said. There information is just not available to your char.

Deleted
    Tip Tac can do the guild rank part(even if people aren't in your guild).
    The guild note was a feature that chatter had if i aint wrong but worked only for people in your guild.I doubt you could do the same for guild notes in a tooltip addon.
    You could ask around on TipTac forum tho.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For somebody who's not in your guild, you cannot access the guild note info.

The only information available about somebody who's not a member of your guild (guild-info-wise, at least), is
    Guild Name
    Guild Rank (rank name and rank index)

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Tip Tac can do the guild rank part(even if people aren't in your guild).
    The guild note was a feature that chatter had if i aint wrong but worked only for people in your guild.I doubt you could do the same for guild notes in a tooltip addon.
    You could ask around on TipTac forum tho.
    Actually I remember this. I believe what chatter would do is try to match a players guild note with the names of other people in the guild. So if you had an alt rank and the practice was to put the person's main's name in the guild note, chatter would match that and show:

AltName [MainName] : Message

But I switched to elvui recently and didn't feel lost without chatter (or it may have been Prat? they might both have this functionality) so I never got it again. It is a pretty nice feature though. And yeah, it would only work within your own guild.